Church History. Cathars
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Jun 12, 2013
http://atheism.about.com/od/christianheresyhe...

Cathars vs. Catholicism:

"Cathar practices were often in direct contradiction to how the Catholic Church conducted business, especially with regards to the issues of poverty and the moral character of priests. The Cathars believed that everyone should be able to read the Bible, translating into the local language. Because of this, the Synod of Toulouse in 1229 expressly condemned such translations and even forbade lay people to own a Bible."
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Jun 12, 2013
http://www.windmillministries.org/Antique-Fam...

From where, The Genealogies Recorded in the Sacred Scriptures down to above where you see, The Holy Bible on the right side is work of my 12th Great Grandfather. It was in the 1611AD King James.
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#24 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
Jack,
Is this your relative?
http://gordonnapierhistory.blogspot.com/2010/...
Templars, Cathars and Mary Magdalene.
"They rejected the Old Testament, but had their own sacred writings, perhaps even having some familiarity with the Gnostic Gospels,(which Catholicism had endeavoured to suppress and which were formerly presumed lost). Naturally the Cathars also rejected the authority of the Pope and his Bishops. They saw no value in confessing to a priest who may be himself a sinner, and who had power 'neither to loose nor bind'. The water Catholic ..."
This is total bullsh!t mae. How many demons do you have in you?? They rejected anything to do with Jesus just as you are doing today! You are one sick puppy, Mae Mills! I feel sorry for your husband to have to endure living under the same roof as you!! I'd say God have mercy on your soul, but I am beginning to wonder if you have a soul left to save? So evil!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#25 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow! Yellow stars the Jews had to wear around WWII. The Yellow Crosses! It caught my attention because we had a yellow cat that died. I painted his cross yellow. It is amazing in what interests me. So, now when I see the cross in my yard, I remember the souls of Cathars who were intended by the Catholic Church to exterminate them for believing differently.
As you can see the demonic minds of thoses who want to steal, kill and destroy people in forums for what they believe. It is that spirit that can magnify and a genocide takes hold, again. History has a way of repeating it self.
No... No... that doesn't make you look like you have mental illness at all.
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#26 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow! Yellow stars the Jews had to wear around WWII. The Yellow Crosses! It caught my attention because we had a yellow cat that died. I painted his cross yellow. It is amazing in what interests me. So, now when I see the cross in my yard, I remember the souls of Cathars who were intended by the Catholic Church to exterminate them for believing differently.
As you can see the demonic minds of thoses who want to steal, kill and destroy people in forums for what they believe. It is that spirit that can magnify and a genocide takes hold, again. History has a way of repeating it self.
Talk about a twisted mind. That is what demons do to you! No wonder you talked of voodoo in the past. The only person talking about killing on a forum is you! Is that what you wish to do to me? Because I believe in the true Lord God Jesus Christ? Is that why you want to see? A genocide to take place in your community? Will that make you happy Mae/Satan? It would make Satan happy. Are you wanting to repeat history??

Sorry, but I believe in Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, who died crucified and was raised the third day and now sits at the right hand of God the father in heaven! The abyss is waiting for you!
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#27 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
http://atheism.about.com/od/ch ristianheresyheretics/p/Cathar Catharism.htm
Cathars vs. Catholicism:
"Cathar practices were often in direct contradiction to how the Catholic Church conducted business, especially with regards to the issues of poverty and the moral character of priests. The Cathars believed that everyone should be able to read the Bible, translating into the local language. Because of this, the Synod of Toulouse in 1229 expressly condemned such translations and even forbade lay people to own a Bible."
How stupid are you? The printing press was not even invented until 1550 so there was no translating into the local language. If Catharism was so great, why did it die out? Everyone can read the bible in their own language today, so what is the complaint now? You just want to complain about something that was resolved over 800 years ago!!! What the hell is the matter with you??? Other than being demon possessed? Your husband should pull the plug out of your computer! I feel so bad for a man that has to live with such a witch as you!
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#28 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
http://www.windmillministries. org/Antique-Family-Bible-Store -218.htm
From where, The Genealogies Recorded in the Sacred Scriptures down to above where you see, The Holy Bible on the right side is work of my 12th Great Grandfather. It was in the 1611AD King James.
What a liar you are! You tell so many lies, who can tell if you ever tell the truth?? Go back to hell demons! Be gone!
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#29 Jun 12, 2013
JackJNapier wrote:
<quoted text>
No... No... that doesn't make you look like you have mental illness at all.
It is so hard to tell is Mae is suffering from mental illness or demon possession! She is bat sh!t crazy as far as I am concern. I do know is hates God, she hates Jesus and she she cuts and pastes all she can against them!
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#30 Jun 12, 2013
http://www.russianbooks.org/montsegur/montseg...

"Catharism was in some ways darkly hostile to maternity and family. Pregnant credents were admonished that they carried demons in their bellies. A perfecta advised a follower to pray to God that she be liberated from the demon in her belly; another warned a pregnant woman that if she died in pregnancy she could not be saved.2 Because the Cathars believed that baptism had to be consciously understood, children who died in infancy could not be considered as saved either."

( Ancestral Sin - To the Orthodox Church, Original Sin
is “The fact that every person born comes into the world stained with the consequences of the sins of Adam and Eve and of their other ancestors. Those consequences are chiefly:(1) mortality,(2) a tendency to sin, and (3) alienation from God and other people. Original sin does not carry guilt, however, for a person is guilty only of his or her own sins, not those of Adam. Therefore, the Orthodox Church does not believe that a baby who dies unbaptized is condemned to hell. Se Gen. 3:1-24; Rom. 5:12-16”.vii )
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#31 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
http://www.windmillministries. org/Antique-Family-Bible-Store -218.htm
Correction. I am the 12th generation. Sorry for the names and my memory counted extra people. John Speede.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#32 Jun 12, 2013
Church History. Cathars
This is a study on ancient Christians and how other Christians reacted. A lot of lives were lost by death and unbelief by another group that wanted to be superior.
We all know God knows what is going to happen before we do. Enjoy what others have endured to where your beliefs are held, today.
It isn't hard to know that beliefs aren't the same and they never will be. This is a big world.
Holy War. Christians are still being killed, today for what they believe. Some Orthodox Bishops are kidnapped.
I know in whom I believe. The point is, we all have choices. Be careful in following a leader. Don't jump on his or her bandwagon. Be yourself.
Think about this, a family believes as the Cathars and a family believes as Catholics (Roman). Why not let them be in your mind as you study about them. They no doubt have descendants among us.
Cathars ate like the Seveth Day Adventist. Did they keep the Sabbath? Just be open. That is what I am doing. Surprises will come out of the ancient people.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#33 Jun 12, 2013
http://andrewgough.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php...

"The Albigenses observed feetwashing in connection with communion. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_washing

"The Albigenses observed feetwashing in connection with communion, and the Waldenses' custom was to wash the feet of visiting ministers. "

Some Christians stopped doing this. My mother said when she was a girl, it was done in a Baptist Church but not anymore. Things change, doesn't it?
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#34 Jun 13, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
Church History. Cathars
This is a study on ancient Christians and how other Christians reacted. A lot of lives were lost by death and unbelief by another group that wanted to be superior.
We all know God knows what is going to happen before we do. Enjoy what others have endured to where your beliefs are held, today.
It isn't hard to know that beliefs aren't the same and they never will be. This is a big world.
Holy War. Christians are still being killed, today for what they believe. Some Orthodox Bishops are kidnapped.
I know in whom I believe. The point is, we all have choices. Be careful in following a leader. Don't jump on his or her bandwagon. Be yourself.
Think about this, a family believes as the Cathars and a family believes as Catholics (Roman). Why not let them be in your mind as you study about them. They no doubt have descendants among us.
Cathars ate like the Seveth Day Adventist. Did they keep the Sabbath? Just be open. That is what I am doing. Surprises will come out of the ancient people.
God does not change, Cathars don't exist.
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#35 Jun 13, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
http://andrewgough.co.uk/forum /viewtopic.php?t=1977
"The Albigenses observed feetwashing in connection with communion. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_washing
"The Albigenses observed feetwashing in connection with communion, and the Waldenses' custom was to wash the feet of visiting ministers. "
Some Christians stopped doing this. My mother said when she was a girl, it was done in a Baptist Church but not anymore. Things change, doesn't it?
God doesn't change. Nothing about Salvation has change. Only liars have changed.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#36 Jun 13, 2013

"When a Crusader asked, "How do you tell the difference in Cathars and Catholics?". The Papal authority said," Kill them all". Twenty thousand people in that town was killed in three hours.Men, women and children!"

(How many other wars have done the same evil to get rid of populations.)
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#37 Jun 13, 2013
LEWISBURG TN POPULATION

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/47/47...

People QuickFacts Marshall County Tennessee
Population, 2012 estimate 30,883 6,456,24

Now, what if an evil power got into someone in our Christianity, today?

How do you tell the difference......?

Kill them all!
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#38 Jun 13, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bwb-2He1jKYXX
"When a Crusader asked, "How do you tell the difference in Cathars and Catholics?". The Papal authority said," Kill them all". Twenty thousand people in that town was killed in three hours.Men, women and children!"
This is your fantasy. Pure conjecture on your part to connect dots that don't exist.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#39 Jun 13, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bwb-2He1jKYXX
Be sure to listen to youtube, above.
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#40 Jun 13, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
LEWISBURG TN POPULATION
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/47/47...
People QuickFacts Marshall County Tennessee
Population, 2012 estimate 30,883 6,456,24
Now, what if an evil power got into someone in our Christianity, today?
How do you tell the difference......?
Kill them all!
How do you tell the difference......? Here is how I will tell the difference and why others won't:

There will be an evil power who will fool the world. Whether or not they will pretend to be a Christian I cannot answer (I doubt it though), but only those who are not TRUE Christians will buy it. This person will be looked upon as the answer to the worlds problems. Will you be one of those who will be fooled?

The coming of this evil power, this person, will be in accordance with how Satan works. This person will appear to have tight control of everything around them, perhaps with charisma and intelligence so high, they will fool everyone who is not saved. Those who are not saved will buy the this persons delusion because they refuse to love the truth, they reject who Jesus is, the one and only Son of God.

If you or anyone is not TRULY saved at this point, it will be too late! This unveiling is called (in Greek) apokalypto.
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#41 Jun 13, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to listen to youtube, above.
If you read the comments, you will see those who will be buying the final lie. They don't see this as some sort of morbid history of a small percentage of human race gone wrong, they see this as proof that God and Jesus does not exist. Go back and read them if you don't believe me. This is just driving the stake of that lie deeper into their (yours?) heart. THEY (you?) are the ones being lead to the final slaughter. That is why at the end, most won't know the difference between evil and truth. Good will be bad and bad will be good. You certainly seem to be taking it all in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home Builders in Marshall County 43 min goodgrief 4
Jimmy Goddard/Benton Banking Company (Nov '13) Wed astep 3
Taylor DeAnn Dalton Jul 26 Lifetime lburg re... 11
In search of,.. Jul 22 Just me 2
Convenience Stores (Jul '07) Jul 20 Waka 6
mike waggoner Jul 19 PAC MAN 26
speed limits in town Jul 18 the return of goo... 12

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance