Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Jun 12, 2013
http://www.midi-france.info/1901_cross.htm

"...carry from now on and forever two yellow crosses on all their clothes, except their shirts, and one arm shall be two palms long while the other transversal arm shall be a palm and a half long and each shall be three digits wide with one to be worn in front on the chest and the other between the shoulders."
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jun 12, 2013
http://theiberianseaschool.com/component/cont...

"The last of the Cathars were burnt to death at Montsegur, Languedoc, France on March 16th in 1244. This terrible crime was carried out by Christians who had been offered by the Church in Rome forgiveness of all sins, past, present and future if they would kill the Cathars."
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Jun 12, 2013

Reverend Misa Hopkins
"In the Footsteps of the Magdalene. Cathar Country"
She has Part I & Part II on youtube.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Cru...

"The Albigensian Crusade or Cathar Crusade (12091229) was a 20-year military campaign initiated by Pope Innocent III to eliminate Catharism in Languedoc, in the south of France."

http://www.marymagdalenebooks.com/blog/lire-a...

"Catharism was here before them all, as Jesus Christianity. The arrival of Roman Catholicism The later Roman Christianity took hundreds of years to impregnate itself here in Languedoc, beginning with Charlemagne in the late 8th century."
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
http://theiberianseaschool.com /component/content/article/18- articles/112-the-cathars
"The last of the Cathars were burnt to death at Montsegur, Languedoc, France on March 16th in 1244. This terrible crime was carried out by Christians who had been offered by the Church in Rome forgiveness of all sins, past, present and future if they would kill the Cathars."
These people were FALSE Christians! Make sure you make note of that.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Here you are filling your head with all sorts of negative unverified un-Christian information when you should instead be studying the Word of God that you so often mis-quote. It shows what your heart is more interested in learning. Good luck with that.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Jun 12, 2013
And I suppose it was not you who negatively judged my comments, right Mae?
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
"Catharism was here before them all, as Jesus Christianity. The arrival of Roman Catholicism The later Roman Christianity took hundreds of years to impregnate itself here in Languedoc, beginning with Charlemagne in the late 8th century."
This is an outright lie. The followers of Jesus called themselves "The Way". Catharism did not show it's ugly face until 1000 years later!! Long after the Catholic churches beginning. It is only involved a small percentage of heretics and eventually died out. If it is not of God, it will not stand the test of time.

A Cathar is a name given to a Christian religious movement with dualistic and gnostic elements that appeared in the Languedoc region of France and other parts of Europe in the 11th century and flourished in the 12th and 13th centuries.

Here you are again copying and pasting BS that isn't even true. When are you going to learn or are you working for Lucifer now?
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Jun 12, 2013
This is NOT church history. It is heretic history. At least get that right. Stop spreading anti-christian propaganda, Mae. God is taking notes on you and you will stand before Him to explain yourself. If you get that much of an opportunity.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Jun 12, 2013
The earliest evidence of the use of the term Catholic Church is the Letter to the Smyrnaeans that Ignatius of Antioch wrote in about 107CE to Christians in Smyrna.

Got that Mae? 107CE!! 900 years before your heretic buddies graced the face of the Earth.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Jun 12, 2013
Here you go again. I am not against you or what you profess. I didn't judge you. It looks like you have others that are not writing to you and just judge you.
Why don't we meet?
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
Here you go again. I am not against you or what you profess. I didn't judge you. It looks like you have others that are not writing to you and just judge you.
Why don't we meet?
You are against Jesus Christ. That's your right, but I will be right ahead waiting. I do judge you because YOU claim to be Christian and what you post is anti-christ propaganda. That makes you demon possessed in my book. Or maybe just crazy. Take your pick. You seem to enjoy tearing down Christianity. That seems pretty demonic to me.

Meet you? Not without a Priest that can perform an exorcism first. I wouldn't trust you for nothing.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Well that's your last invitation from me. You don't trust me because you don't know me. I don't know you but it doesn't have to be that way. I am not a demon and all the other things you say. Why are you coming on strong to me if not for wanting to meet me. You want a conversation face to face, don't you? That's why I asked.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Jun 12, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
Well that's your last invitation from me. You don't trust me because you don't know me. I don't know you but it doesn't have to be that way. I am not a demon and all the other things you say. Why are you coming on strong to me if not for wanting to meet me. You want a conversation face to face, don't you? That's why I asked.
I don't WANT an invitation from you! Why are so insistent? I don't want a face to face with you because I don't want to deal with your demons or your pitchfork. I don't trust you because I DO know you!! You haven't changed from your Jezebel/Salome days! YOU may not be a demon does not mean you don't HAVE demons in you. I told you before, I am coming on strong because you keep posting anti-Christian crap. And I will continue to come on strong if you continue to persist doing that. You have the right to post your anti-christ evilness and I have a right to counter it. I will counter it on every level. Don't like it? Take it somewhere else Jezebel. I will make you look like the a ss you are being.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Jun 12, 2013
And you really need to go pull your weeds. Unless that is what you are growing.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16 Jun 12, 2013
I don't think you're demonic Mae... Just psychotic
face palm

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Jun 12, 2013
Lewisburg Mensa wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is..........
She has no point. She just rambles. She just cuts and pastes whatever catches her eyes. But she mostly like to spread heretic information and push anything she thinks will put Jesus and/or Christianity into a bad light.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#19 Jun 12, 2013
face palm wrote:
<quoted text>
She has no point. She just rambles. She just cuts and pastes whatever catches her eyes. But she mostly like to spread heretic information and push anything she thinks will put Jesus and/or Christianity into a bad light.
She also claims to be a Christian. Being the best Christian she can be!! Yeah, right! Claims to be a good Christian, but then posts anti-Christian posts. What sort of "good" Christian makes threads and posts knocking their own beliefs??? Mae does!! But don't piss her off, she will try to get you to come to her house so she can show you her pitchfork!
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Jack,
Is this your relative?

http://gordonnapierhistory.blogspot.com/2010/...

Templars, Cathars and Mary Magdalene.

"They rejected the Old Testament, but had their own sacred writings, perhaps even having some familiarity with the Gnostic Gospels,(which Catholicism had endeavoured to suppress and which were formerly presumed lost). Naturally the Cathars also rejected the authority of the Pope and his Bishops. They saw no value in confessing to a priest who may be himself a sinner, and who had power 'neither to loose nor bind'. The water Catholic ..."
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Jun 12, 2013
Lewisburg Mensa wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is..........
Yellow! Yellow stars the Jews had to wear around WWII. The Yellow Crosses! It caught my attention because we had a yellow cat that died. I painted his cross yellow. It is amazing in what interests me. So, now when I see the cross in my yard, I remember the souls of Cathars who were intended by the Catholic Church to exterminate them for believing differently.

As you can see the demonic minds of thoses who want to steal, kill and destroy people in forums for what they believe. It is that spirit that can magnify and a genocide takes hold, again. History has a way of repeating it self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gillys tire....horrible 4 hr hmmmm 9
Does Mayor of Cornersville Resign 7 hr Scotty knew 16
MCHS Football Cheating? Sat J. Hill 3
Black Schools Sat J. Hill 5
Ideas for Business too Open in Lewisburg Sat Long Hair 7
Trigg Cathey hires himself as water department ... Fri Get off your comp... 5
Donald Trump For President Aug 28 Statue of Liberty 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages