current owner of harveys gym
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh no

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2011
yea right wrote:
<quoted text>folks should care when their friends and family use that gym, if has become a drug haven for users and steroid heads. yes there are good folks who go there, but look at the number of folks who are junkies there. i for one would not let my child or husband or friends ever work out at that place.
I guess you have a point if that is what is happening but I read nothing on here to indicate transactions of that sort.
the place is ok

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Nov 7, 2011
I go there every day and what some people are saying about it being a drug haven is not true. I see on a regular basis three fire fighters, 1 sheriff's deputy, one city councilman, one attorney, many older women in the silver slippers program, the m.c.h.s. baseball team, the m.c.h.s. golf team, a personal trainer not associated with the owner that works with a bankers wife, a businessmans wife, and several other outstanding citizens. This is a very good place to work out. Have not seems drugs or heard about people taking drugs out there. There are seven full time cameras that videotape 24 hours a day. Go visit for yourself and make the determination for yourself,not from what I or someone else has written.
raNd0m_HeRo

United States

#23 Nov 7, 2011
the place is ok wrote:
I go there every day and what some people are saying about it being a drug haven is not true. I see on a regular basis three fire fighters, 1 sheriff's deputy, one city councilman, one attorney, many older women in the silver slippers program, the m.c.h.s. baseball team, the m.c.h.s. golf team, a personal trainer not associated with the owner that works with a bankers wife, a businessmans wife, and several other outstanding citizens. This is a very good place to work out. Have not seems drugs or heard about people taking drugs out there. There are seven full time cameras that videotape 24 hours a day. Go visit for yourself and make the determination for yourself,not from what I or someone else has written.
Thank you, I will definitely check it out.
Mark Greene

Lawrenceburg, TN

#24 Nov 7, 2011
First, I want to say I am the real Mark Greene and I am not scared to put my real name on this forum. I know there is a lot of talk out there and I will be happy to talk to anybody that is truly concerned and me or the gym. I work hard to run a good, clean business. I don't allow anything illegal to take place at the gym and I strive hard to help people. Some have me confused with other Managers/Owners. I am by no means perfect and I have made some mistakes in my personal life, but I continue to work on them and support other people with their problems. I live one day at a time and today I am clean, sober and I am contributing to my community in a positive manner. I apologize for anything I have done to cause anyone stress or anxiety and I would never intentionally do anything to hurt my business or negatively impact anyone else. Now, come down to the gym and see for youself. We work hard and we are trying to live healthy lives. By the way, we are now Ripped Fitness and we are haveing a party Saturday from 10am til noon. Come and get some food and free stuff.

“God Knows The Growth Of Souls”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#25 Nov 7, 2011
It seems like a nice business and wow if another business opened they would have competition,wouldn't they? That seems to me a good investment for anyone who would like to have a small business. Notice the members and just think if someone opened up a gym in the other side of town how many more clients will be taking care of their health?
Maybe Harvey's will do that?
Bench Press Bill

Fayetteville, TN

#26 Nov 8, 2011
Stupid topic... That gym is doing better now than it ever has... Quit posting and go lift something...

Location hidden

#27 Nov 8, 2011
Bench Press Bill wrote:
Stupid topic... That gym is doing better now than it ever has... Quit posting and go lift something...
Hand weights 3 lbs each, for me.
well here it comes

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Nov 8, 2011
have you been there have you seen drugs being passed around miss smartass ur probably one of those snooty fat ass people get bent or get laid

Location hidden

#29 Nov 8, 2011
Mark Greene wrote:
First, I want to say I am the real Mark Greene and I am not scared to put my real name on this forum. I know there is a lot of talk out there and I will be happy to talk to anybody that is truly concerned and me or the gym. I work hard to run a good, clean business. I don't allow anything illegal to take place at the gym and I strive hard to help people. Some have me confused with other Managers/Owners. I am by no means perfect and I have made some mistakes in my personal life, but I continue to work on them and support other people with their problems. I live one day at a time and today I am clean, sober and I am contributing to my community in a positive manner. I apologize for anything I have done to cause anyone stress or anxiety and I would never intentionally do anything to hurt my business or negatively impact anyone else. Now, come down to the gym and see for youself. We work hard and we are trying to live healthy lives. By the way, we are now Ripped Fitness and we are haveing a party Saturday from 10am til noon. Come and get some food and free stuff.
Mark, we never met. I commend you for taking one day at a time with living. This community is stronger when people speak up, as you have.
yea right

Columbia, TN

#30 Nov 10, 2011
dude you just got out of a lock down for being messed up, you just went to jail for drunkness and you were not drinking, bath salts ring a bell, we know what shop you get bath salts at, clean sober for waht a week now, guy you aint fooling know one..
well

Lawrenceburg, TN

#31 Nov 17, 2011
its an undercover hangout anyway. if there's drug use about, its being made note of, just sayn.
right

Franklin, TN

#32 Nov 17, 2011
look the people of lewisburg is crazy putting down this man when they do not know shit hell look at ur cops they can drink and do everything and nothing said so if they can do it why talk about one man
AUBURN pendergraft

United States

#33 Jan 21, 2014
I LOOOVEE THIS GYM. HONESTLY, CLEAN, GREAT ATMOSPHERE.
not4me

Lewisburg, TN

#34 Jan 22, 2014
I quit going there because all I saw was a bunch of thug looking drug pushers there.No thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Day of Reckoning 1 hr Fred 11
Drugs or family 21 hr an oldie 2
WestRock/RockTenn Tue QotBG 9
Multimatic Oct 15 Duh 10
Is your postal worker stealing from you? (Feb '12) Oct 15 37160 Only 50
Lynnville is a hick town Oct 14 Laughing hard 3
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) Oct 14 John e will 23

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance