current owner of harveys gym

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
raNd0m_HeRo

Lawndale, NC

#1 Oct 31, 2011
i was thinking about getting a membership at harveys gym, but I have heard that the current owner, his name is mark greene i think, has a drug problem and is very unstable. does anyone know any of this to be true? id like to know if this is true before i pay to go there.

“God Knows The Growth Of Souls”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Ask the man in person. Gossip in these Topix is not a good way to know. If in doubt, do a background check. Then again, he may be healed and on the right track of living a good life.
I would love to have a personal trainer.
Metoo

Columbia, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2011
I to heard that. I belong to Harvey's and Mark is there. He seems ok. If he does have a drug habbit. He isn't advertising it. I enjoy my time at the gym. If Mark is using. I do hope he seeks help, but that is his business, not mine as long as he isn't dealing, talking, trying to get people to use with him that is.
Metoo

Marble Falls, TX

#4 Oct 31, 2011
Me on the other hand, I like to snort a 4 foot line of China white.
sure

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Yeah because if he is on drugs he's gonna give you a full honest answer..... Not.... Drug users are the biggeest liers out there. They will say anything to make you believe. Don't know this person, but I have known a drug user in my years and it is scary the lies they will tell and be compeltely believeable. I found out he hard way.
Holy Daughter wrote:
Ask the man in person. Gossip in these Topix is not a good way to know. If in doubt, do a background check. Then again, he may be healed and on the right track of living a good life.
raNd0m_HeRo

Nebo, NC

#6 Nov 1, 2011
Holy Daughter wrote:

i apologize, this post was not intended to be gossip. i only wanted to know if it interfered with the operation of the gym. i am going to do a little homework before i spend my money.
place is great

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Nov 1, 2011
raNd0m_HeRo wrote:
<quoted text>
i apologize, this post was not intended to be gossip. i only wanted to know if it interfered with the operation of the gym. i am going to do a little homework before i spend my money.
Iam a member of Harvey's Gym and it is a great place and everyone gets along just fine. I go every morning, seven days a week. It is very clean and Mark is there most every morning monday through friday and he goes out of his way to speak to everyone in the gym. By all means if you want up to date weight machines and a very clean gym open 24 hours a day then you need to join. Its only about $30 a month.
your daddy

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Nov 1, 2011
raNd0m_HeRo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the owner, never been there but I see you are pretty stupid. If you need an answer ask the guy, don't drag his name through the mud. An apology does not make it better.
You may of hurt a persons business or life being stupid as you are. "Before I spend my money".....what a selfish brainless idiot you are or are you tryinbg to hurt someone for personal gain?

“God Knows The Growth Of Souls”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#9 Nov 1, 2011
raNd0m_HeRo wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank you for apologizing. Making good choices is what living is all about. May you start up a friendship at the gym and take care of your health while you are able, dear.

Time is money. You're smart like someone I know. From the amount someone posted, that's a wonderful deal. Even if it is $70 that still is worth it.

My injured body can't do things like it used to.
A fall can mess you up.

You are the only one I have read that apologized to anyone. You have class.
Metoo

Columbia, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2011
Metoo wrote:
Me on the other hand, I like to snort a 4 foot line of China white.
I did not post this thread. If you look at the city name it is the same, but the state is different.(IMPOSTER posted this..LOL)
Metoo

Columbia, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2011
raNd0m_HeRo wrote:
<quoted text>
I personal do not see where it interfers with the business at hand. Mark is friendly and willing to help the people there learn the machines, train them, etc. I enjoy my time at the gym and if I felt Mark or anyone else was not acting appropriate (spelling). I would never of joined. I checked the gym out before I payed to be a member of this gym.
Metoo

Columbia, TN

#12 Nov 1, 2011
personaly (not personal)..oops
love on another

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Nov 3, 2011
i ve been since the doors open for this gym
mark is ok we all have problems just pray for the man and his family .and there is plenty of nice people there they will help you to we also have police and firefighters working out there bankers
councilman,you name it its here so come on out and join the fun were waiting for you have a nice day
timtom

Nebo, NC

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Is he a matador?
keep up the fight

Columbia, TN

#15 Nov 4, 2011
is this not the 3rd person there to get into trouble or go to jail over drugs, is this not the same place were the trainer was sleeping with married women and using drugs, you say its a nice place but ever few months its a new drug charge or some slepping with the wife drama, is this also the guy that had a trainer steel his visa card and and take the owners wife on a shopping spree, maybe thats why he went to jail for drinking and hooked on drugs

you say nice place , i say clean it up first
team ripped

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Nov 5, 2011
that was the former owner and maybe if some of you fat asses get off your couch ur lady want look for something better and stronger and he didnt go to jail for those reasons thank you so go find your damn self and stop being so damn judge mental a o
i still love you take care .
too scary

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Nov 6, 2011
ummmm.....he is the kind that will say great things about his wife and sleep with yours in the next breath. He has a high oppion of him self. Probably higher than it really should be. He should focus on running a good business if that business is important to him or it will be gone.
team ripped

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Nov 7, 2011
have you checked your wife

nothin but love for be quiet
oh no

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2011
team ripped wrote:
have you checked your wife

nothin but love for be quiet
This entire topic is kinda unnecessary and hurtful not only to the business but the families of those you all are discussing. Your choice of a gym be it this one or any other one will not be affected by the owners personal life. Really! Who cares about all of that drama? Life us short, live yours the best of your ability and allow others that same right.
yea right

Columbia, TN

#20 Nov 7, 2011
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire topic is kinda unnecessary and hurtful not only to the business but the families of those you all are discussing. Your choice of a gym be it this one or any other one will not be affected by the owners personal life. Really! Who cares about all of that drama? Life us short, live yours the best of your ability and allow others that same right.
folks should care when their friends and family use that gym, if has become a drug haven for users and steroid heads. yes there are good folks who go there, but look at the number of folks who are junkies there. i for one would not let my child or husband or friends ever work out at that place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr McKnight's office 1 hr piss ant 4
homeless tunnel? 7 hr blond-girl-1992 1
mike waggoner 7 hr your right 9
Cutie.at.little.ceasars 9 hr Lmao 2
Family court judge 10 hr Bitchysnitchy 4
Any Wiccans or Pagans? (Apr '11) 20 hr No spell on me 98
Poll why would anybody vote robert dalton in office ? (Jun '14) Mon Sowen 16

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance