tired of paying for 2nd fiddle DEMAND...

tired of paying for 2nd fiddle DEMAND A DOCTOR IT IS YOUR RIGHT

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

I DESERVE A DOCTOR

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2012
nurse practioners mess around too long trying to play doctor- we should all take control of our health and give our health superior priority instead of accepting a nurse to diaganose us. They are not doctors or even close! If you have had a great experience then that was your luck that time but luck runs out. They want to earn their keep so they want to appear to the doctor that they know how to take care of everything instead of seeking help.
Wait and See

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Nov 14, 2012
I DESERVE A DOCTOR wrote:
nurse practioners mess around too long trying to play doctor- we should all take control of our health and give our health superior priority instead of accepting a nurse to diaganose us. They are not doctors or even close! If you have had a great experience then that was your luck that time but luck runs out. They want to earn their keep so they want to appear to the doctor that they know how to take care of everything instead of seeking help.
It is all about the upcoming obamacare. The fools did it to yothemselves and drug the rest with them by voting him in. Wait and see.
Forget

Arrington, TN

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Just remember that that medical staff arent doing you a favor by treating you, etc. You pay them and yes, you deserved to get something for your money, so by all means do so! I really get disgusted with medical staff, or any other business that acts like they are providing some kind of goodwill gesture by letting you pay them for a service!
U R a whacko

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Wait and See wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all about the upcoming obamacare. The fools did it to yothemselves and drug the rest with them by voting him in. Wait and see.
put the bottle down. drunk typing is never good to do. damn republicans are all the same.
Wait and See

Lawrenceburg, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
U R a whacko wrote:
<quoted text>
put the bottle down. drunk typing is never good to do. damn republicans are all the same.
Wait and see. BTW, We don't cheat, something new to democrats.
U R a whacko

Lawrenceburg, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Wait and See wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see. BTW, We don't cheat, something new to democrats.
No, just good at blowing smoke and shooting yourselves in the foot. LOLOLOLOL!
Wait and See

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2012
U R a whacko wrote:
<quoted text> No, just good at blowing smoke and shooting yourselves in the foot. LOLOLOLOL!
You are one sad and sorry individual. I am just glad I am not in your boat. Get a life, loser.
U R a whacko

Lawrenceburg, TN

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Wait and See wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sad and sorry individual. I am just glad I am not in your boat. Get a life, loser.
LOLOLOL! I am quite happy and nothing to be sorry about. I am glad you are not in my boat, too. You would sink us when you shoot yourself in the foot! LOLOLOLOLOL!
what up

Nashville, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Wait and See is correct about the obamacare issue. there is already propaganda coming out that preventative care is a waste of time - dont go to the doctor until you are really sick. colonoscoby's dont need to be done - etc. just wait - it is gonna get waaaaaaaaayyyyyy worse.
what up

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2012
sorry for the spelling - not awake yet.
U R a whacko

Lawrenceburg, TN

#12 Nov 16, 2012
what up wrote:
Wait and See is correct about the obamacare issue. there is already propaganda coming out that preventative care is a waste of time - dont go to the doctor until you are really sick. colonoscoby's dont need to be done - etc. just wait - it is gonna get waaaaaaaaayyyyyy worse.
I am glad you think that way. You will be weeded out of he gene pool that much faster. LOLOLOLOL People who get a Colonoscopy at 50 may find they have polyps and then need to go more often. In the case of those with family history, they need to go at 45 the first time and every few years if polyps are found. If they wait, they may lose their colon and get a side bag instead. Oh what fun that would be. You are a more than just a whacko, you are a stupid idiot on top of it. Enjoy your short pathetic life cause your time is "What up". LOLOLOLOL!
You are sick

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Nov 16, 2012
U R a whacko wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you think that way. You will be weeded out of he gene pool that much faster. LOLOLOLOL People who get a Colonoscopy at 50 may find they have polyps and then need to go more often. In the case of those with family history, they need to go at 45 the first time and every few years if polyps are found. If they wait, they may lose their colon and get a side bag instead. Oh what fun that would be. You are a more than just a whacko, you are a stupid idiot on top of it. Enjoy your short pathetic life cause your time is "What up". LOLOLOLOL!
You are one sick individual and I will leave it at that.
Why

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2012
I DESERVE A DOCTOR wrote:
nurse practioners mess around too long trying to play doctor- we should all take control of our health and give our health superior priority instead of accepting a nurse to diaganose us. They are not doctors or even close! If you have had a great experience then that was your luck that time but luck runs out. They want to earn their keep so they want to appear to the doctor that they know how to take care of everything instead of seeking help.
Why didn't you go to a doctor instead?
U R a whacko

Lawrenceburg, TN

#16 Nov 16, 2012
You are sick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick individual and I will leave it at that.
Not me. I hardly ever get sick, but mostly because I take care of myself and use preventative methods like a simple hand washing. You should try it.
maybe this is why

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you go to a doctor instead?
Sounds like a freeloader without insurance complaining about the free medical care that they receive from the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas time 3 hr Daisy Dukes 12
Cami Smith Martin 10 hr Sleeve it 1
Karaoke? 14 hr neveragain89 3
West side fire hall Wed Ex firefighter 8
mes Wed Agree 2
Cabe Pawn Store May 24 Obvious 3
Dirt Cheap May 23 thereturn of some... 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages