gangsta, jail and Jesus

gangsta, jail and Jesus

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

heres lookin at you kid

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 May 22, 2013
WTF man! This dude, this 'gangsta' dude is sittin in jail for burglary and Thief under $500. http://www.jailtracker.com/marshallcounty/mar...

Curtis Beard... You look at his Facebook and everything is getto speak including his friends. Poor attempts at self rap. Bet his momma real proud.
https://www.facebook.com/curtis.beard.18...

"Gota keep my head n tha game. keep my mind aimed on getin tha change. But lately everythng is lookin so strage like my life aint the same."

It ain't the same, dude. Your in jail.

And all his friends speak the same way. Someone told him, "thats lucifer and his demons bro. keep them away at all cost." And he said, "Hard to."

He says, "Think some of Gods greatest blessings... Are our hard learned life lessons." And he even has a post about Jesus!! "Is there room for me in 2013".

He posts: We've all seen the man at the corner beggin for ya change,
His hairs dredlocked tangled an maned,
He asks a man what he cn spair with a look of shame in his eyes,
Get a job u [email protected] slob is all he replies....
But God for bid u had to walk a mile in hs shoes
Cuz then ya really mite Kno What Its Like
To sing the blues

Well, Curtis, I don't know if you will ever find the real Jesus, but I can tell you one thing, as long as you live pretending to be a gangsta, you ain't ever gonna REALLY find Jesus. The reason being, you are too busy trying to impress your friends instead of trying to impress Jesus. Good luck with that. Your wake up call has come and gone, come and gone, but soon will be done. Where will you be?
lol

La Vergne, TN

#2 May 24, 2013
heres lookin at you kid wrote:
WTF man! This dude, this 'gangsta' dude is sittin in jail for burglary and Thief under $500. http://www.jailtracker.com/marshallcounty/mar...
Curtis Beard... You look at his Facebook and everything is getto speak including his friends. Poor attempts at self rap. Bet his momma real proud.
https://www.facebook.com/curtis.beard.18...
"Gota keep my head n tha game. keep my mind aimed on getin tha change. But lately everythng is lookin so strage like my life aint the same."
It ain't the same, dude. Your in jail.
And all his friends speak the same way. Someone told him, "thats lucifer and his demons bro. keep them away at all cost." And he said, "Hard to."
He says, "Think some of Gods greatest blessings... Are our hard learned life lessons." And he even has a post about Jesus!! "Is there room for me in 2013".
He posts: We've all seen the man at the corner beggin for ya change,
His hairs dredlocked tangled an maned,
He asks a man what he cn spair with a look of shame in his eyes,
Get a job u [email protected] slob is all he replies....
But God for bid u had to walk a mile in hs shoes
Cuz then ya really mite Kno What Its Like
To sing the blues
Well, Curtis, I don't know if you will ever find the real Jesus, but I can tell you one thing, as long as you live pretending to be a gangsta, you ain't ever gonna REALLY find Jesus. The reason being, you are too busy trying to impress your friends instead of trying to impress Jesus. Good luck with that. Your wake up call has come and gone, come and gone, but soon will be done. Where will you be?
your a true idiot those are song lyrics the young people put on their facebook and twitter . quit looking , stalking , and commenting , if you dont know what your talking about and dont understand
R U serious

Lawrenceburg, TN

#3 May 24, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
your a true idiot those are song lyrics the young people put on their facebook and twitter . quit looking , stalking , and commenting , if you dont know what your talking about and dont understand
And it is so obvious you have no gumption of what song lyrics are about. They aren't just a bunch of words tossed together to sound cool. Even Rap is a form of artistic license. They have meanings behind them. Are you so inept you are unable to understand what is being said??? It is painfully obvious YOU are the one who don't know what your talking about and don't understand. This person is lost! They want to know about Jesus but they are going about it all wrong. That is why they end up in jail. If they really want to know about Jesus, they need to search a little deeper! And from the sounds of it, so do you!
DumpHole TN

United States

#4 May 25, 2013
Maybe he can make gay raps while Bubba fondles him.

You sure do have a purdy mouth. Gay jail birds from da south!

Seriously though, someone needs to tell him he looks like a fool posting those gay rap verses on FB. Maybe acting an adult wouldn't hurt either.
DumpHole TN

United States

#5 May 25, 2013
Mentally challenged children can write rap songs. No great accomplishment there.
R U serious wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is so obvious you have no gumption of what song lyrics are about. They aren't just a bunch of words tossed together to sound cool. Even Rap is a form of artistic license. They have meanings behind them. Are you so inept you are unable to understand what is being said??? It is painfully obvious YOU are the one who don't know what your talking about and don't understand. This person is lost! They want to know about Jesus but they are going about it all wrong. That is why they end up in jail. If they really want to know about Jesus, they need to search a little deeper! And from the sounds of it, so do you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waste. Management Director 56 min Just saying 5
Car wash (Oct '15) Tue Soapy 9
Why does a Cornersville police car drive to Lew... (Dec '07) Mon Reality 28
ASW Wrestling tonight (Feb '08) Sun G t f up 8
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Sun Returnof the piss... 109
bojangles Sep 22 Land Shark 16
Sonic Sep 21 Highway 55 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance