All of these folks are full shit:

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Jim

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Corrupt, racist, redneck folks disgust me, walking around here like your shit don't stink, get a grip on life folks, treat folks like equals, or u might get told about your fantasy filled life bitches
Mae Mills

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Jim,
What is it that's troubling you? Are you from here? If anyone does not treat you like an equal then you know it isn't you. Did something happen that you care to post?

Since: Jun 11

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Jun 27, 2012
sounds like hes not from here. I've heard this rant from everyone ive ever known that didnt grow up in marshall county.
real as it gets

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Jun 27, 2012
some jerk wrote:
sounds like hes not from here. I've heard this rant from everyone ive ever known that didnt grow up in marshall county.
It would be a personal insult if a local said something bad about this place. Most who had anything going for themselves if they stayed around here would be complaining. The better ones hightailed out of this county and sorry parents, they left and will never be back, they found better.

Sure we have some good folks who still live here but most were awarded city or county jobs or have parents who own a business.

The ones who left do not want their kids to absorb the bad the area has to offer. They strongly remember as a child not having anything to do and do not want the same for their loved children.

Most who stayed who were born and raised here accept the little to nothing the area has to offer and basically see nothing wrong with it. Just like back in the mid-late 1800's, woke up drinking and smoking and go to bed drinking and smoking. This is as real as it gets.
Mae Mills

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Jun 27, 2012
People make choices to contribute to or contaminate their own lives. Make it a good one!
charles

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Believe I know morons I came here twenty yrs.
ago and their still fightng the civil war here I guess that whats happens when you marry your cousin
at one of there reunions,as for me they can keep this place I think God made the south for the place call HELL.
charles

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 21, 2012
some jerk wrote:
I think or no I know you need a course in grammer.What the hell are you trying to say?
glass house

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8 Jul 21, 2012
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think or no I know you need a course in grammer.What the hell are you trying to say?
I am not usually one to point out errors, but for someone who is bothered with grammar, I just wanted to let you know your spelling can use some work. It is know not no, and grammar, not grammer.
Teechier

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Jul 21, 2012
glass house wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not usually one to point out errors, but for someone who is bothered with grammar, I just wanted to let you know your spelling can use some work. It is know not no, and grammar, not grammer.
Well, to be honest, he may have just left out those important commas.

I think or no I know you need a course in grammer(SIC).

Should have been:

I think, or no, I know you need a course in grammer(SIC).

In any case, he obviously is a bit inept when it comes to proper sentence structure.
Stinnwell

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Teechier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be honest, he may have just left out those important commas.
I think or no I know you need a course in grammer(SIC).
Should have been:
I think, or no, I know you need a course in grammer(SIC).
In any case, he obviously is a bit inept when it comes to proper sentence structure.
Look what we got here. A teachier who cant spell teachier right.
I know my cornerville school whould help me out one day. LOL all day long
really folks

Hickory Corners, MI

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Open the door and fools will rush in.
Teechier

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Stinnwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what we got here. A teachier who cant spell teachier right.
I know my cornerville school whould help me out one day. LOL all day long
The word/name I used was misspelled with purpose. Obviously, you were too slow to catch it. You misspelled teacher (teachier), Cornersville was not capitalized and missing an s, and the word would does not contain an h. Yeah, cornerville did real good wit you.

Go crawl back into your trashy trailer and brush that one tooth you have.
teachier

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Teechier wrote:
<quoted text>
The word/name I used was misspelled with purpose. Obviously, you were too slow to catch it. You misspelled teacher (teachier), Cornersville was not capitalized and missing an s, and the word would does not contain an h. Yeah, cornerville did real good wit you.
Go crawl back into your trashy trailer and brush that one tooth you have.
No kidding Dick Tracy. Your type of people really amuse me. It was a joke towards your post, to entertain myself and brighten up someone's else's day.

Just another example showing some of you are not too bright, possess zero sense of humor, let alone any sort of personality. This also goes for the dummy who put an agreed judge mark.

I hope you are not a real teacher. Anyone with any sort of an education should be able to tell I was just pulling yer tail. Ya hear!!!!

Now go have a nice day while I continue my lonely life under a rock as you would say. Suggestion, Never go to battle of wits unarmed.
Teechier

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2012
teachier wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding Dick Tracy. Your type of people really amuse me. It was a joke towards your post, to entertain myself and brighten up someone's else's day.
Just another example showing some of you are not too bright, possess zero sense of humor, let alone any sort of personality. This also goes for the dummy who put an agreed judge mark.
I hope you are not a real teacher. Anyone with any sort of an education should be able to tell I was just pulling yer tail. Ya hear!!!!
Now go have a nice day while I continue my lonely life under a rock as you would say. Suggestion, Never go to battle of wits unarmed.
Too bad your sense of humor is only enjoyed by yourself. Humor is only worthy when others are able to recognize it as such. Don't quit your day job to become a comedian.

Btw, "This also goes for the dummy who put an agreed judge mark." This appears to be an incomplete sentence. And after "Suggestion" you should have used a colon, not a comma.

You may now return to your lonely life under your rock. You must not have any arms.
teachier

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2012
Teechier wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your sense of humor is only enjoyed by yourself. Humor is only worthy when others are able to recognize it as such. Don't quit your day job to become a comedian.
Btw, "This also goes for the dummy who put an agreed judge mark." This appears to be an incomplete sentence. And after "Suggestion" you should have used a colon, not a comma.
You may now return to your lonely life under your rock. You must not have any arms.
They say those who "really" point out errors on forums like you do, are nerdy, don't have a life and aren't what you call life of the party, if they are ever invited to one.

I am sure many others "got it" you just wish they didn't.
Don't feel bad, you are about less than par for the area.

Hey, my day job pays well, I do this as a hobby. Instead of LOL, you take offense. That goes to show how backwards and dumb you really are. And the sad thing is, it is real. Now go on....get goin'...scat, before you make a bigger fool of yourself.
teachier

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Jul 23, 2012
Teechier wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW are you a local teacher? If so, I have a secret for you.
Really

Chapel Hill, TN

#17 Jul 23, 2012
charles wrote:
Believe I know morons I came here twenty yrs.
ago and their still fightng the civil war here I guess that whats happens when you marry your cousin
at one of there reunions,as for me they can keep this place I think God made the south for the place call HELL.
This could the most ignorant comment I have read on this site. And that is saying a lot.
Think Twice

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
This could the most ignorant comment I have read on this site. And that is saying a lot.
There is a lot true about what they said when dealing with folks in these part of woods.
This place started with a few families and they were well known not to want anyone else here and still don't. What does that get you?
I know a young man who's family lived here since the beginning of time and he swears he is related to half the county.

As for the civil war still going on. That too is true. Their grannies must of told them too many night time horror stories about the people living outside the county lines and of course they fear the more educated, better gene northerners. So they still have the hatred and it is worse here than any other place in the south. Sad but true.

For the readers, not to worry though, they are pushovers. I enjoy it when I have to deal with them. Common sense always wins. Always remember, "Evil prevails when good men do nothing", Edmund Burke.
Thank God this place is not on another planet because if they ever try to do you bad, you can easily elevate it to as high as you need to be satisfied. They fear opening up cans of worms.

For the poster, if that was the most ignorant statement you ever read on Topix, I personally don't think you read much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Grocery store 57 min John Wayne 54
Taxi Number 3 hr Big Fred 15
Pay Phone Bill Fee ? 13 hr john wayne 17
Who Looks Close At Their Bills 13 hr john wayne 2
Sales Tax On Water Bills 13 hr Herp de der 4
2000 gallon water fee? 14 hr Herp de der 25
Customer Charge on Electric Bill Fee Fri news to you 8
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?