Drug bust in Lewisburg
itsmethe mama

Overland Park, KS

#1 Dec 2, 2010
I used to work and Nichirin with a 2 women. The younger was dating the older ones son. I do not want to mention names but I have just heard that the younger girl and the son were busted with a lot of drugs and they had their son with them. I can not find information on the paper. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?
Worried Citizen

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Dec 3, 2010
yes it is true, they were smuggling Meth into close by states in the babies diaper. Just sickining.
wildwilly360Know any Page

Fairview, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2010
itsmethe mama wrote:
I used to work and Nichirin with a 2 women. The younger was dating the older ones son. I do not want to mention names but I have just heard that the younger girl and the son were busted with a lot of drugs and they had their son with them. I can not find information on the paper. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?
Know any Pages out there in Grapevine? Hows the lake?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Multimatic Sun Multi- mgmt 5
To the other woman (Oct '15) Sun Big Dick Billy th... 37
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) Jun 23 FinnyFerret Needs... 1,611
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? Jun 22 Get off your high... 16
Tiffany minor Jun 22 Concerned citizen 1
Cats Jun 20 Been there 5
Lewisburg police officers Jun 19 U R dumb 36

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages