Ernest goes to Lewisburg

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2014
Let's talk about how intelligent you are some more. I enjoy a good laugh! Did you ever look up the definition of "dribble?"

BWAHAHAHA!!
Derrrr

Union Mills, NC

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Is herp de dur an std?
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Oh, I am so hurt. Oh boo hoo! You have shamed me. I feel so bad. NOT!

That's the nice thing about having intelligence, bumble butts like you two have no effect on me. Your lack of wits might have been caused by some calamity you or your parents suffered that held you back intellectually. I won't say it was an STD, but they are well known to cause mental deformities/defects of unborn babies. You should probably get tested, you might qualify for some liberal entitlements. Even though I don't like my hard earned taxes going for things like that, I make some leeway for those like you.
Herpes De Dur

Tampa, FL

#4 Mar 21, 2014
There's no way Herp could get an STD. She's too busy posting rubbish online because she has no life. Also, there aren't too many guys that desperate to have intercourse with ol' herp nasty. YIKES!!

Herp is a closet Marxist... Don't let her fool you.
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2014
Herpes De Dur wrote:
There's no way Herp could get an STD. She's too busy posting rubbish online because she has no life. Also, there aren't too many guys that desperate to have intercourse with ol' herp nasty. YIKES!!
Herp is a closet Marxist... Don't let her fool you.
She's too busy posting rubbish online because she has no life.... LMFAO!!! And you're too busy finding a fix for you leaking weeping dick. You'll never get it, that's for sure. You're mouth is too big, and probably matches the other end from your jail bird buddies.

There, that's about what you would expect from someone along your low level of life. Thankfully, I live on the better side of town. We walk the street in our neighborhood for enjoyment, not a piece of a ss like your hoes do.
Who gives a rat

Columbia, TN

#6 Mar 21, 2014
Another overblown cyber personality with a superiority complex? Who cares......
LoveDemGardenHoe s

Tampa, FL

#7 Mar 22, 2014
There is no "better" side of town. Also, the only hoe I have used is for my veggie garden. It's quite magnificent. Never been to jail nor do I have jailbird buddies. Once again, you fail. Have a good weekend herpes durh!
herp de dur wrote:
<quoted text>
She's too busy posting rubbish online because she has no life.... LMFAO!!! And you're too busy finding a fix for you leaking weeping dick. You'll never get it, that's for sure. You're mouth is too big, and probably matches the other end from your jail bird buddies.
There, that's about what you would expect from someone along your low level of life. Thankfully, I live on the better side of town. We walk the street in our neighborhood for enjoyment, not a piece of a ss like your hoes do.
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#8 Mar 22, 2014
LoveDemGardenHoes wrote:
There is no "better" side of town. Also, the only hoe I have used is for my veggie garden. It's quite magnificent. Never been to jail nor do I have jailbird buddies. Once again, you fail. Have a good weekend herpes durh!
<quoted text>
You should get out more often. Maybe use the public transportation if your bike is not working. There are many sides to a town. Sometimes the "better side" is just small neighborhood, not necessarily a "side of town" which is just a metaphor. Look that up if it's too big a word for you. If you are using your hoes in the garden, that is called slavery, not prostitution.
Fred

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 27, 2014
Herp is just another lunatic Obama voter with her hands out. She's probably on every welfare program there is. She would have to be because she's online too much to actually have a decent job.
right

Columbia, TN

#10 Mar 27, 2014
This is just one of several Topix personas it has. I usually ignore it and move on. It's like watching someone's 2 year old thrash about for no reason. Sure, you look for a moment, shocked by the demand for attention. Then you just move on, glad that you have better things to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steaks and Shakes 15 hr haha 5
gillys tire....horrible 15 hr tire 3
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) 17 hr WhoDisagrees 54
Stop Spanking Children in the Schools Sun Muley 26
Lewisburg Fire Department Captain Jul 25 bendover 8
does anyone know jessie marshall? (Mar '11) Jul 25 Psychotic Wife 2
DAVID STINNETT True?? (Oct '14) Jul 25 endtimes 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages