First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#27 Nov 30, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
"Delusional:.
1.having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him."
----------
"A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception".
----------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it's called insanity.
When many suffer from a delusion, it's called religion."
...Robert M. Pirsig
----------
I stand by my statement.
Adults who have an imaginary parent/friend are suffering from a delusion.
They reject reason because they wish to believe a fantasy and that is irrational.
Are you trying to say that they are just "confused" or "mistaken?"
Your first statement about Senators is a rhetorical statement. It isn’t meant to be believed. If they were actually mentally delusional, they would not be in office.

As for your second point, again, you are talking about something very different. There is not a Psychiatrist in the world who would say that Christians have any sort of mental illness because they believe in God.

All of your definitions are defining clinical diagnoses of individuals, not a mass amount of people. The evidence many of them have is very concrete (historical records for instance) despite your inability to accept that. You believe many concepts and or events you cannot verify yourself such as the Moon landings. Sure there are writings on it, but so are there writings about Jesus with physical places and things related to events. But you have never been to the Moon and you never actually saw it happen. Yet you and many others believe man walked on the Moon. Are you delusional? And yes, there are many people who will and have claimed the Moon landings were faked.

None of your arguments would hold water with any Doctors when considering why people as a whole believe in God. Not one of those people could be clinically diagnosed as delusional because there is much more to that illness than simply accepting or believing in a single aspect of life. You are kicking a dead horse. Find me some psychiatrists that agree with your argument, or you've got nothing.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#28 Nov 30, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first statement about Senators is a rhetorical statement. It isn’t meant to be believed. If they were actually mentally delusional, they would not be in office.
Not my statement. It was a sentence demonstrating the use of the word provided by the site with the definition.
Nit pick much?
Geeesh.
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> As for your second point, again, you are talking about something very different. There is not a Psychiatrist in the world who would say that Christians have any sort of mental illness because they believe in God.
All of your definitions are defining clinical diagnoses of individuals, not a mass amount of people.
"Mass amounts of people" consist of individuals.
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence many of them have is very concrete (historical records for instance) despite your inability to accept that. You believe many concepts and or events you cannot verify yourself such as the Moon landings. Sure there are writings on it, but so are there writings about Jesus with physical places and things related to events. But you have never been to the Moon and you never actually saw it happen. Yet you and many others believe man walked on the Moon. Are you delusional? And yes, there are many people who will and have claimed the Moon landings were faked.
I read books called "The Iliad" and "The Odyssey."
Ruins have been found of Troy (allegedly).
There was a country called Sparta and Greece still exists.
Many Greek gods and goddesses are mentioned.
There are pictures on artifacts from that time period with scenes from these stories.
However that doesn't cause me to believe Zeus, Hera, Apollo, and Aphrodite are real.
I recognize them for the myths that they are.
Same with the bible.
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> None of your arguments would hold water with any Doctors when considering why people as a whole believe in God. Not one of those people could be clinically diagnosed as delusional because there is much more to that illness than simply accepting or believing in a single aspect of life. You are kicking a dead horse. Find me some psychiatrists that agree with your argument, or you've got nothing.
What makes you think I am trying to convince you?
Believe whatever you will....

I still say that people who believe they have an invisible superbeing friend/parent are not grounded in reality.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#29 Nov 30, 2013
Mae wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you go to church? Baptist? Methodist? JW? Church of Christ?
I have been to all of those and more. Except Jehovah Witness because they are a cult. Why do you ask? All 'true Christians' make up the church. I only tell you what the bible says, not what manmade denomination dogma says.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#30 Nov 30, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my statement. It was a sentence demonstrating the use of the word provided by the site with the definition.
Nit pick much?
Geeesh.
<quoted text>
"Mass amounts of people" consist of individuals.
<quoted text>
I read books called "The Iliad" and "The Odyssey."
Ruins have been found of Troy (allegedly).
There was a country called Sparta and Greece still exists.
Many Greek gods and goddesses are mentioned.
There are pictures on artifacts from that time period with scenes from these stories.
However that doesn't cause me to believe Zeus, Hera, Apollo, and Aphrodite are real.
I recognize them for the myths that they are.
Same with the bible.
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am trying to convince you?
Believe whatever you will....
I still say that people who believe they have an invisible superbeing friend/parent are not grounded in reality.
You just keep making the same bad examples. And now you are attempting to compare well known and accepted myths to those who believe in something widely accepted as real. Your arguments are weak and pathetic. More people in the world accept the bible as a real document than those like you. You are a minority.

Why do I think you are trying to convince me? You are trying to convince someone, otherwise you would not have taken all this time. Why even bother ridiculing those who believe?

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#31 Nov 30, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep making the same bad examples. And now you are attempting to compare well known and accepted myths to those who believe in something widely accepted as real.
Throughout history hundreds of thousands of "gods" have been real to their believers.
They weren't myths to the people who believed.
But Time has shown there are no gods.

In the future, people will look back and wonder why the myths of the bible were thought to be real.
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Your arguments are weak and pathetic. More people in the world accept the bible as a real document than those like you. You are a minority.
Once most people believed that the Earth was flat and the center of the Universe.
Once most people believed that the sky was a curtain and the stars were holes in it.
Being most people doesn't mean they are right.
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Why do I think you are trying to convince me? You are trying to convince someone, otherwise you would not have taken all this time. Why even bother ridiculing those who believe?
Simple. Because someone reading this, probably not even commenting, may be moved to THINK... and realize that it's OK to NOT believe in primitive superstitions.

"All" what time? 5 or 10 minutes at best?
To enrich another human being's existance, I think it's worth it.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#32 Dec 1, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout history hundreds of thousands of "gods" have been real to their believers.
smh… hundreds of thousands?? LMBO!! That is called an exaggeration to the tenth degree. Let’s remember, this is 2013. Yes, through time, other cultures have believed in other gods, but they soon discovered their fallacy. Now, this being 2013, why do you suppose the Jewish/Christian God has survived? Could it be because of the historical records, the archeological proof that has proved the events of the bible really happened? You may not accept those things and that is fine. No one is upset because you don’t accept the existence of Jesus. So why are you so bent out of shape?
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't myths to the people who believed.
But Time has shown there are no gods.
Perhaps you will be the one who looks back and wonders why you didn’t see it…
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>Once most people believed that the Earth was flat and the center of the Universe.
Once most people believed that the sky was a curtain and the stars were holes in it.
Being most people doesn't mean they are right.
Those who viewed those concepts as real did not have any evidence to the contrary and when evidence provided itself, they changed their beliefs with that evidence. No evidence has been provided to those who believe in the Jewish/Christian God that He does not exist. Until such time, they will continue. People like you want to believe that the absence of infallible proof is evidence. That is like saying until I walk on the Moon, I will not believe any man has done that. You choose not to believe based on YOUR lack of evidence, I choose to believe based ON my evidence. My evidence is both physical and personal.
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text> Simple. Because someone reading this, probably not even commenting, may be moved to THINK... and realize that it's OK to NOT believe in primitive superstitions.
Again, you keep resorting to terms that do not equate. Believing in the Jewish/Christian God is not a superstition. A superstition is akin to someone being afraid of ghosts, or keeping a token for good luck. These are widely accepted as ‘gullible’ beliefs. And you keep attempting to compare well known gullible beliefs with one that is not considered as such.

Bottom line is, you have no way of proving God does not exist. And yes, it is fine for you to think that way. This is 2013. Do your really think that in this day and age you have to try and teach others that the Jewish/Christian God is just hocus-pocus? I believe it’s the other way around and that burden of proof would be on us Christians to have to prove it to you (and others) that it’s real. I am not going to do that. I have no need to. It is none of my concern if you don’t want to accept that. I am not fighting you or insisting you believe. So, if God does not exist, you don't have to push or force others to see the belief as fakery, just sit back and let it fade away all by itself. And to be honest, no amount of your inept ways of proving your point is sellable. You can't even present a proper argument to support your position without resorting to improper use of concepts that don't compare.

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#33 Dec 1, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
smh… hundreds of thousands?? LMBO!! That is called an exaggeration to the tenth degree. Let’s remember, this is 2013. Yes, through time, other cultures have believed in other gods, but they soon discovered their fallacy. Now, this being 2013, why do you suppose the Jewish/Christian God has survived? Could it be because of the historical records, the archeological proof that has proved the events of the bible really happened? You may not accept those things and that is fine. No one is upset because you don’t accept the existence of Jesus. So why are you so bent out of shape?
<quoted text>
Perhaps you will be the one who looks back and wonders why you didn’t see it…
<quoted text>
Those who viewed those concepts as real did not have any evidence to the contrary and when evidence provided itself, they changed their beliefs with that evidence. No evidence has been provided to those who believe in the Jewish/Christian God that He does not exist. Until such time, they will continue. People like you want to believe that the absence of infallible proof is evidence. That is like saying until I walk on the Moon, I will not believe any man has done that. You choose not to believe based on YOUR lack of evidence, I choose to believe based ON my evidence. My evidence is both physical and personal.
<quoted text>
Again, you keep resorting to terms that do not equate. Believing in the Jewish/Christian God is not a superstition. A superstition is akin to someone being afraid of ghosts, or keeping a token for good luck. These are widely accepted as ‘gullible’ beliefs. And you keep attempting to compare well known gullible beliefs with one that is not considered as such.
Bottom line is, you have no way of proving God does not exist. And yes, it is fine for you to think that way. This is 2013. Do your really think that in this day and age you have to try and teach others that the Jewish/Christian God is just hocus-pocus? I believe it’s the other way around and that burden of proof would be on us Christians to have to prove it to you (and others) that it’s real. I am not going to do that. I have no need to. It is none of my concern if you don’t want to accept that. I am not fighting you or insisting you believe. So, if God does not exist, you don't have to push or force others to see the belief as fakery, just sit back and let it fade away all by itself. And to be honest, no amount of your inept ways of proving your point is sellable. You can't even present a proper argument to support your position without resorting to improper use of concepts that don't compare.
That's fair.
Don't care.

So why are you concerned?
Apparently you feel you must defend your beliefs, although you say otherwise.
Playing to the unseen fence-sitters, as I am?
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#34 Dec 1, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fair.
Don't care.
So why are you concerned?
Apparently you feel you must defend your beliefs, although you say otherwise.
Playing to the unseen fence-sitters, as I am?
Yes and no. Yes, when someone comes on here spouting biblical stuff that I know to be incorrect (I have studied religion extensively, especially the bible and not at seminary school), I will try to show them where they are wrong. Many do not understand that knowing the bible in Greek and Hebrew as well as understanding Jewish customs can make a big difference in understanding what is being said or meant throughout the bible. Just reading it in English is horrible because of translating issues (I am not even talking about the various 'versions' of the bible such as King James vs. New International Version). Greek is an emotional language that does not come out when translating/reading it in English and Hebrew words are written in such a way many words can have multiple meanings when translated to English.

I do defend the right of others to be Christians and believe in God. I also fight for the rights of others such as gays and even atheists. We all have the inheritable right to live as see fit. I understand that some people will not believe in God without some sort of proof like hellfire from the sky and respect that, but others like myself have what we deem 'enough proof' to accept it. Quite frankly, my personal proof is a lot more than most, but I could never use it to prove it to you. You and others would say I 'imagined it' or somehow got it wrong, yet it was very real for me and very real for others as well. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong, especially when that final day comes and we give up our last breath.

Just today I read a story on CNN about others who claimed to have died and went to heaven and came back. I've heard it all before, but just for giggles I went to the comments and was floored by the numbers of people who (almost violently) wanted to insist all these people had to somehow be whacked out. Without so much as examining these people, they just automatically dismissed them. I am so glad scientists don't do that. And speaking of science, you have string theory and the surmise of other dimensions, like about 13 others. I believe that the spiritual world(s) including heaven are in those other dimensions. It would certainly explain a lot of events of the bible.

Well, that is why I defend it the way I do.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#37 Dec 1, 2013
Mae wrote:
"I do defend the right of others to be Christians and believe in God. I also fight for the rights of others such as gays and even atheists. We all have the inheritable right to live as see fit." Including me, right, Hummmm?
With you Mae, you are someone who claims to be Christian,(amongst other things), and invariably get it wrong. I don't mean to seem crass, but you have a way of headbutting others with your quirky ideas of Christianity and then switching them up. So, with you I spend my time, sometimes rather frustratedly, in trying to set you right even though I know you are going to turn your sails another direction next week and even come back around and repeat it all over, even after having agreed. I worry more about the others who you probably confuse with your insistence of your rather unorthodox and at times heresy claims. I defend those who at least know which way they are going and are not set about to propagate confusion. And at times I feel as if I am making headway with you, only to see you do an about face and go back to your old ways. I cannot help that. I cannot help anyone who cannot be helped or don't see they need help.

So, in answer to you, I cannot defend what is not defensible. Oh, and let add, I have come to your defense on occasion only to see it trampled later.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#38 Dec 1, 2013
Mae wrote:
Are you an Attorney, Hummmm? Your debating ways has to be in your daily lifestyle.
As I have told you in the past, I do not and will not divulge who I am or my profession. That has always been your downfall and I certainly do not wish to follow suit.
wait

Kansas City, MO

#40 Dec 2, 2013
Mae wrote:
You are unique. I may not be a cookie cutter Christian but GOD knows my ways including my heart. You don't want to get personal and that's fine but you must be some king of wonderful to be so firm in your faith. I take it you had a great set of parents and so much love that you not only were loved but trusted others. Things like love and trust can get destroyed or damaged. Things can hinder a person who has been bullied by Bully Baptist. Yes, I have posted things but you will never know of other things. I like you but then I don't. You have a toughness and directness like someone well keened on people. Someday, if God will's for you and for me to meet or be in heaven, then neither of us can prevent Him. AMEN.
Good night.
yeah God does know you. he knows when you rejected him. trust? can you be trusted? tell the truth all the time to have a good reputation but tell a lie and lose it all. you lie too many times to be trusted. bullied? whaats better a liar or a bully? it will take a long time for you to change my mind. it is not God's will that gets any one in heaven it is us accepting Jesus with our heart not just our head and mouth. he wants every one in heaven but truth is not eveery one is going. and there are many who think they are going but not because they only talk the talk but dont walk the walk. you seem like them that just talk
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#42 Dec 2, 2013
Mae wrote:
Hummmm
I thank you. I read you loud and clear. I hope you see this last posting of mine. Merry Christmas.
Bye and Merry Christmas to everyone. I am getting off here.
This isn't a joke.
I hope you are not leaving on my account, Mae, but of your own volition. Again, I don’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings with my directness, but I am serious about God and will attempt to explain my biblical reasoning, not just tell someone they are wrong. I will listen to what others say, if they likewise give good biblical reasoning behind what they believe.

If by chance you are still on and reading this, I do seriously caution you about rejoining the Seventh-day Adventist Church as they have beliefs and practices that are seriously criticized by mainstream Christians. No church or denomination is perfect, but while Seventh-day Adventism does include much that is biblically orthodox, it includes too much serious error to be accepted within the boundaries of the Christian faith. At one time, there was no doubt within any orthodox Christian group that the Seventh-day Adventist Church teachings were appallingly anti-biblical. They have cleaned much of that up, but still hold onto many questionable doctrines even to today. Many have left that church because they taught things that were not based upon the weight of biblical evidence.

Why join a church that so has obvious flaws when there a so many more that are not questionable? I leave you with that thought. God bless.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#44 Dec 2, 2013
Mae wrote:
Your post was read and no it isn't about you or anyone else. I have a habit of writing too much and have chosen to dance and sew costumes besides other things.
The SDA were not on my radar. Seventh day Baptist were in his ancestors that came from Germany.
Thank you. I hope you understand.
Your post was read and no it isn't about you or anyone else. I have a habit of writing too much and have chosen to dance and sew costumes besides other things.
The SDA were not on my radar. Seventh day Baptist were in his ancestors that came from Germany.
Thank you. I hope you understand.

I could not find the fault with this denomination that I did with SDA. However, I do question their stand on the Sabbath. Many NT verses they cited in reference to the Sabbath, was the day being observed by ‘Jews’ of the time. The Apostles that visited those Jewish Synagogues used that day to preach the Good News, and with good reason: It was the main day or opportunity for the newly converted Christians to speak to the Jews where they congregated. None of those examples were INSTRUCTIONS to ‘follow’ the Sabbath as the Jews did. It was a time of convenience to teach the Good News.

Acts 18:4 Every Sabbath he [Paul] reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

Hebrews 4 is a great example of what I am saying. The Sabbath rest is NOT a day but a WAY we enter into after we die IF we have accepted Jesus as our Savior. Remember, a day is not just a 24 hour period to God that humans observe. You must remember that at the time that Jesus walked the Earth and into his ascension, the Sabbath was a very observed day. The commandments being followed and observed was done so by ‘Jews’ and rightly so by ‘their’ LAW. The Law as observed by what Moses instituted by God’s command. Jesus did not ‘change’ that, he fulfilled it. And by fulfilling it, we better understand what God intended.
Samkadya

Banstead, UK

#47 Feb 6, 2014
The scriptures explain clearly on the true sabbath. Even the events surrounding Jesus’ death on the cross were woven around the Sabbath hours.“That day was the Preparation, and the Sabbath drew near. And the women who had come with Him from Galilee followed after, and they observed the tom and how His body was laid. Then they returned and prepared spices and fragrant oils. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the commandment. Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared”(Luke 23:54-24:1).
The Christian world is basically united as to which day Christ died. We call it Good Friday. And what about the day Christ arose? No problem identifying it. Christians around the world celebrate Easter Sunday. So the three days in succession are: the day Christ died, Friday; the day Christ was in the tomb, Sabbath; and the day He arose, Sunday. The Sabbath is between Friday and Sunday, or the day we now call Saturday. http://whatissabbath.net/the-sabbath/

“I'll think about it.”

central Florida

#48 Feb 6, 2014
Samkadya wrote:
The scriptures explain clearly on the true sabbath. Even the events surrounding Jesus’ death on the cross were woven around the Sabbath hours.“That day was the Preparation, and the Sabbath drew near. And the women who had come with Him from Galilee followed after, and they observed the tom and how His body was laid. Then they returned and prepared spices and fragrant oils. And they rested on the Sabbath according to the commandment. Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared”(Luke 23:54-24:1).
The Christian world is basically united as to which day Christ died. We call it Good Friday. And what about the day Christ arose? No problem identifying it. Christians around the world celebrate Easter Sunday. So the three days in succession are: the day Christ died, Friday; the day Christ was in the tomb, Sabbath; and the day He arose, Sunday. The Sabbath is between Friday and Sunday, or the day we now call Saturday. http://whatissabbath.net/the-sabbath/
Sabbath, Schmabbath... One day is no more "holy" than any other.

By the way, before the myth of Jesus. there were many stories of men entering a special place, usually a cave (like a womb), staying 3 days to recieve enlightenment, and emerging as a changed, a "holy," or wise man (being re-born).
Jesus' story is not a new one.
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#49 Feb 6, 2014
Samkadya wrote:
The Sabbath has not changed anymore than God has changed. God is unchanging. When Jesus walked this earth, he was Jewish as his ancestors were. When he died, he died a Jew. The Sabbath was the same then for the Jew as it is today for the Jew. Nothing has changed. It matters not what day Jesus died or rose. It is the fact that he died for our sins and rose after three days that matters. Nowhere does Jesus or Paul or any other apostle claim we follow ‘the Sabbath’. It is just a day. The Jews, today as they did then, keep the “Shabbat” beginning on Friday at Sunset until until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night. There are thirty-nine activities prohibited on Shabbat listed in Tractate Shabbat (Talmud). If you are not keeping with those prohibitions, you are not keeping the Sabbath. You are merely calling a day of the week a Sabbath, which is basically meaningless because you don’t do anything God said to do.

As a Christian, the only place Paul mentions the Sabbath is in Colossians 2:16 “Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day”. In other words, keeping those 39 activities wasn't a requirement. In fact, when it came to the Sabbath day and all it’s activities, Jesus said the Pharisee and Sadducee where hypocrites about it all and miss-used it and abused it. What has changed about that? Wake up!! The day is at hand!
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#50 Feb 6, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Sabbath, Schmabbath... One day is no more "holy" than any other.
By the way, before the myth of Jesus. there were many stories of men entering a special place, usually a cave (like a womb), staying 3 days to recieve enlightenment, and emerging as a changed, a "holy," or wise man (being re-born).
Jesus' story is not a new one.
Sabbath from the Hebrew means day of atonement. It also refers to a Holy week, or year or seventh year. For the Hebrew/Jew it does not mean ‘one day is no more holy than another’.

If Jesus was a myth, then so was George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. I say this because we have no more proof of those two men than we do of Jesus. We have uncovered churches in Israel built within the first 100 years of Jesus that spoke of him, and made beautiful mosaics dedicated to him as the Son of God. They were just as close to him as we are of Thomas Jefferson, Napoleon, or Beethoven and we accept they existed.

Show me any other entity that has been worshiped and accepted to be as Holy as Jesus for over 2000 years. All YOUR so-called wise men are dead, gone and all but forgotten. No other can make this claim. You can reject those odds if you like, but even a professional betting person would have to wager against your statement. You have NO idea what Jesus is. You have NO proof that he is a myth. Good luck with that thinking.
hint

Dublin, CA

#51 Feb 22, 2014
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
"Delusional:.
1.having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him."
----------
"A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception".
----------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it's called insanity.
When many suffer from a delusion, it's called religion."
...Robert M. Pirsig
----------
I stand by my statement.
Adults who have an imaginary parent/friend are suffering from a delusion.
They reject reason because they wish to believe a fantasy and that is irrational.
Are you trying to say that they are just "confused" or "mistaken?"
\

with great bitterness I see so much ignorance, The law is clear sabbat is the day for all the future generations , thats what the bible say, who don't believe its ok but if some day sickness coming up, please dont say God hooo my Godd whyyy? whyy to me?
hoooo my God my son my sister my mom omgg what happened? God won't be there
and nobody could help you, he give to us 10 commandaments they are very clear, God leave us with freedom, he said this is my law you want keep keep, you dont? you are free my Son, hehehehehe pretty soon you will have the answer how delusion is called religion,
poor world, I feel so sorry,
Cat scratch fever

Union Mills, NC

#52 Feb 22, 2014
hint wrote:
<quoted text>\
with great bitterness I see so much ignorance, The law is clear sabbat is the day for all the future generations , thats what the bible say, who don't believe its ok but if some day sickness coming up, please dont say God hooo my Godd whyyy? whyy to me?
hoooo my God my son my sister my mom omgg what happened? God won't be there
and nobody could help you, he give to us 10 commandaments they are very clear, God leave us with freedom, he said this is my law you want keep keep, you dont? you are free my Son, hehehehehe pretty soon you will have the answer how delusion is called religion,
poor world, I feel so sorry,
I personally love Black Sabbath!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's more racist? White or Black People? 8 hr LandShark 11
Seen any good tv shows? 8 hr I love to watch TV 2
mother of five back at it again 8 hr Once again 10
Speed limit on Bryant Station Road in Culleoka ... 8 hr The Breaking News 2
Restaurant on square are 8 hr I love to eat 27
New Grocery store 9 hr Local too 2
Tennessee State Troopers Are Bullies 10 hr LandShark 22
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web