Rec center vs rock creek

Rec center vs rock creek

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Whats the point

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2014
Why are we putting all this money into Rock Creek Park when we have a multi-million dollar Sports complex that needs repairing??? They say it costs too much money to replace the mushroom sprinkler in the therapy pool. Can you not find something cheaper that stills sprays or sprinkles?! Now the outdoor pool needs repairing as well, but we are putting so much money into Rock Creek (that has no activities), just for pedestrians and Goat Fest, that we can't fix the Rec center at all! This is ridiculous and infuriating!!!! Fix what we have first, then allocate money toward newer projects! I spent my childhood swimming at the rec and wanted the same for my children, but thats not going to happen until the city steps up and starts fixing things before starting new projects. Do your job City, and quit blowing money on new things like rock creek!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad 18 hr Biker 1
Can you blame Tad? really? Tue Mother 5
Removed threads Tue thereturn of some... 26
the straight dope on dealers junkies and snitch... Apr 23 Ni nane 6
Krogers closing or relocating Apr 23 Somewhere Else 5
wat about bill haywood (Sep '10) Apr 20 thereturn of some... 44
CalsonicKansei Apr 18 Return of some jerk 11

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance