Goat Music and more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nunya

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Sep 29, 2013
see, CDB played for free and couldn't even give me a ticket to see him. He is a racist bigot and was 20 years ago when I saw him. Nothing to do with this admin
Go Charlie

Lewisburg, TN

#25 Sep 30, 2013
nunya wrote:
see, CDB played for free and couldn't even give me a ticket to see him. He is a racist bigot and was 20 years ago when I saw him. Nothing to do with this admin
What are you saying? R you a liberal? Wants something else for free? Get a job if that is the case. I believe, Charlie is a successful clean living American you is not afraid to tell it as it is, not like sneaky Democrats who use the N word and kiss up for your vote.
Keepin it real

Lewisburg, TN

#26 Sep 30, 2013
nunya wrote:
What are you about, the city of Lewisburg PAID him so you could see him for free. Go away troll, you make no sense.
not really

Columbia, TN

#27 Sep 30, 2013
yes the city set it up, and thank you to the city for that. but did they not get most of that money from a grant? may be wrong but you should ask that before you claim anything. i liked what i seen, and that was a lot of folks there, that was what it was about to draw a crowed. so again thanks lewisburg for trying and doing a good job.

If it is that big of a deal to you, why not go to a meeting when they are setting up for the goat fest. try getting involved, then speak your peace after you know everything that goes it to setting it up. then let us know what you would do. it is real easy to say do this do that, but to make it happen is another. you are no help to this city setting at home getting mad, you want to see better then get out there push for it rather then setting here crying . go to the workshops, meetings of all kind, they have rec meetings city planning meetings goat fest board meetings ect...pick or all just go .

oh you say you dont know where to go or when, all you have to do is call city hall they have a list of meetings and times.....now you what you did not know, that is the first step....make a call go to a meeting.
nunya

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Sep 30, 2013
ahhahaaha I SAID I would not even listen or look at Charlie Daniels for free. Of course the simple minded were completely entertained but I find the man disguting as I did 20 years ago when I went to see him and found out what he was. I'm sure Lewisburg is proud. It's full of the type idiots that would be.
Keepin it real

Lewisburg, TN

#29 Sep 30, 2013
nunya wrote:
ahhahaaha I SAID I would not even listen or look at Charlie Daniels for free. Of course the simple minded were completely entertained but I find the man disguting as I did 20 years ago when I went to see him and found out what he was. I'm sure Lewisburg is proud. It's full of the type idiots that would be.
Please it is over with, stop this nonsense!
nunya

Lewisburg, TN

#30 Sep 30, 2013
nope, noy gonna. might would have but since you told me to... nope. CDB for the retards!!
No Brainer

Lewisburg, TN

#32 Sep 30, 2013
It was a great turn out!!! I could not believe how many people showed up. We has a good time!!!!

Thank you to the city of Lewisburg!!!!!!
Local Vendor

Lewisburg, TN

#33 Oct 1, 2013
Goats Music and More, Special thanks to all the pople who put it on and their work. Got to be a vendor by applying, been there for years and yes I pay my dues every year. And I am from Lewisburg. Maybe you should look at the work that goes on behind the scenes before you take you finger out of your butt and point it in there direction. Special thanks to all the workers that help put that on. Rick
by the way

Lewisburg, TN

#34 Oct 1, 2013
Local Vendor wrote:
Goats Music and More, Special thanks to all the pople who put it on and their work. Got to be a vendor by applying, been there for years and yes I pay my dues every year. And I am from Lewisburg. Maybe you should look at the work that goes on behind the scenes before you take you finger out of your butt and point it in there direction. Special thanks to all the workers that help put that on. Rick
I want to thank all the venders for doing a GREAT job. all the folks long hours it took, to plan and put this on. It was fun, I think most of Lewisburg was there Saturday night.LOL

We ate a hamburger at the Lions tent, I want to thank those fine folks also. I am so looking forward to next year, being better, and bigger!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee State Troopers Are Bullies (Jan '15) 4 hr Peace 63
Circuit Court Clerk Election 4 hr losin luna 45
Sexuality 13 hr Lone butt McQuade 2
Epiphany 13 hr Quarterback Stink 3
I come in peace 13 hr Stink Purple 16
Folks with records Sat Peace 49
Racism in Lewisburg (Jul '07) Sat Peace 30

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages