Goat Music and more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Local

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Are we ready for the Goat, Music & more
Festival ? I am!!!! Does anyone know what vender will be serving goat this year?
joke time

Columbia, TN

#2 Sep 26, 2013
vendors , what a joke, if you are local and did not get a so called special invite to it you can not set up a booth. why in the world would they not let the locals have first choice to set up, is this not an event for the town of lewisburg/marshall co. but yet out of town folks get to sell goods and take that money right back out of state or town, i say this year only support the locals so the money can stay right here. do not shop out of town vendors until you at least give local a shoot first. we can not longer leave things up to the dead beats running this town, it is time we take over and show them who is in charge, THE PEOPLE ARE. but if you all do not get your fingers out your butts then they will always control things
no joke

Columbia, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2013
joke time wrote:
vendors , what a joke, if you are local and did not get a so called special invite to it you can not set up a booth. why in the world would they not let the locals have first choice to set up, is this not an event for the town of lewisburg/marshall co. but yet out of town folks get to sell goods and take that money right back out of state or town, i say this year only support the locals so the money can stay right here. do not shop out of town vendors until you at least give local a shoot first. we can not longer leave things up to the dead beats running this town, it is time we take over and show them who is in charge, THE PEOPLE ARE. but if you all do not get your fingers out your butts then they will always control things
Oh come on... we all know outside vendors do a better job. Locals just sell silly trinkets. At least the cost of the stall/booth money stays in Lewisburg. And people coming here may shop, eat, buy gas and more here. Why all the negativity? Oh yeah... that's Looserburgs for ya.
joke time

Columbia, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2013
yea the joke is on lewisburg.......
Bubbas friend

Columbia, TN

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Why wasn't the event advertised outside the county?
Show me one place it is heavily advertised. Everyone knows locals don't have the money to buy nothing more than the cheap trinkets they sell.
Is it because bubba and his 200 family members did not have space to chew and spit while watching charlie? As for local food places, who wants to eat at the few local joints we can eat at every day?
I go to other places for different tastes. I support local places the throughout the year. I think my family will be looking for a change. Besides, new food carts show the locals how things should be done.
Liberal

Columbia, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2013
Bubbas friend wrote:
Show me one place it is heavily advertised. Everyone knows locals don't have the money to buy nothing more than the cheap trinkets they sell.
Is it because bubba and his 200 family members did not have space to chew and spit while watching charlie? As for local food places, who wants to eat at the few local joints we can eat at every day?
I go to other places for different tastes. I support local places the throughout the year. I think my family will be looking for a change. Besides, new food carts show the locals how things should be done.
You had to mention Charlie didn't you!! He is one of those nazi republicans! He is going to spew his hatred for our President!
local yokel

Columbia, TN

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Bubbas friend wrote:
Dont attemp to tell me how fude shoold be cooked! I make the best sasage in the county! So what if I use a little roadkill. I only pic up the freshist! A little squirel and armadillo go a long way when you add it to the hind korters of a freshly hit doe! And they is fresh I promise! When I see one or moor on the side eating, I pull over and wait til they move up to the road and then POW! It's leegal! I was just going down the rode! I cut off the rare legs very kwickly to keep it frish! You peeple just dont noow what is gud for you! I just trian to feed my famalee and shar it with you! If you by it you well hulp my famalee.
just say it brother

Columbia, TN

#8 Sep 26, 2013
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You had to mention Charlie didn't you!! He is one of those nazi republicans! He is going to spew his hatred for our President!
The republicans are the heart and soul of the USA. WE are the workers, responsible types, taxpayers and not the type of tax payer liberals think of, ie.(paying tax and cheap smokes and beer)
I bet he will not tell a lie.
just say it brother

Columbia, TN

#9 Sep 26, 2013
local yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont attemp to tell me how fude shoold be cooked! I make the best sasage in the county! So what if I use a little roadkill. I only pic up the freshist! A little squirel and armadillo go a long way when you add it to the hind korters of a freshly hit doe! And they is fresh I promise! When I see one or moor on the side eating, I pull over and wait til they move up to the road and then POW! It's leegal! I was just going down the rode! I cut off the rare legs very kwickly to keep it frish! You peeple just dont noow what is gud for you! I just trian to feed my famalee and shar it with you! If you by it you well hulp my famalee.
What booth will you be operating?
What

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Sep 26, 2013
There is money in this county!! Don't let any one kid you.
Father Knows Best

Columbia, TN

#11 Sep 26, 2013
What wrote:
There is money in this county!! Don't let any one kid you.
They don't spend much here or we would have some nice restaurants, stores and other means of entertainment.
Not from here

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Sep 28, 2013
Father Knows Best wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't spend much here or we would have some nice restaurants, stores and other means of entertainment.
The money people go to places like Spring Hill and Cool Springs where they can also go shopping. Do you blame them, I don't. Look at some local fast food workers around here. They are nasty. Wound you want these same people serving your food or cooking for you? I've been to Shoney's three times in past few years. Each time there has been hair in food from buffet. Never again. Been to Mildred's twice. First time had poor service with terrible attitude. Returned second time to give another chance and a long hair was coming out of the mac and cheese while on buffet table. Could also see into kitchen and cook was picking his nose. I left. Nasty people.
changer

Columbia, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Not from here wrote:
<quoted text>
The money people go to places like Spring Hill and Cool Springs where they can also go shopping. Do you blame them, I don't. Look at some local fast food workers around here. They are nasty. Wound you want these same people serving your food or cooking for you? I've been to Shoney's three times in past few years. Each time there has been hair in food from buffet. Never again. Been to Mildred's twice. First time had poor service with terrible attitude. Returned second time to give another chance and a long hair was coming out of the mac and cheese while on buffet table. Could also see into kitchen and cook was picking his nose. I left. Nasty people.
I hate to hear that. Now you are going to make me look closer.
I hope it was a n one-time ordeal. As for the festival, they do not put out the word to outsiders anymore for some reason. I bet they just want locals to attend. I bet local merchants are not too happy because they always depended on people coming into the community who have some change in their pockets.
Well well

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Sep 28, 2013
I think it was a grand success tonight !!!!!!

The music was wonderful , that local band. I can not remember there name?! We're just excellent !!!!

They do need more food venders, lines to long. Need a French Fry vender. Where is the goat on the menu?
Go Charlie

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Well well wrote:
I think it was a grand success tonight !!!!!!
The music was wonderful , that local band. I can not remember there name?! We're just excellent !!!!
They do need more food venders, lines to long. Need a French Fry vender. Where is the goat on the menu?
They just need a little better planning and the venders just need to know how to deal with the people quicker. They should of hired more help for the night, had food precooked, packaged and ready to be handed out. Having a good money changer also helps.
Well well

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Go Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
They just need a little better planning and the venders just need to know how to deal with the people quicker. They should of hired more help for the night, had food precooked, packaged and ready to be handed out. Having a good money changer also helps.
Precooked food can kill you, if not kept at the right temp. Remember food poisoning is not fun at all .
Why

Lewisburg, TN

#19 Sep 29, 2013
Did they find the goat that was stolen?
curt denton

Columbia, TN

#20 Sep 29, 2013
blue ribbon winning goats on one end of the park and bbq goat sandwiches made from the losers on the other end...what a great place to live!
Keepin it real

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Sep 29, 2013
curt denton wrote:
blue ribbon winning goats on one end of the park and bbq goat sandwiches made from the losers on the other end...what a great place to live!
I did not find any goat sandwiches in the food court ! There should have been celebrate all of the goat!!!!
Go Charlie

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Sep 29, 2013
Well well wrote:
<quoted text>
Precooked food can kill you, if not kept at the right temp. Remember food poisoning is not fun at all .
Precooked minutes before, not precooked as you assumed. Stop jumping to extremes as usual around here. Just like they do at the convenience stores but they won't have them as long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calsonic Kansei Adding 1,200 Jobs In Tennessee (Sep '13) 2 hr hoofbeat 77
Taylor DeAnn Dalton 4 hr Crazy girl 5
Lewisburg tax increase Sun Voter 1
Dirt Cheap Sun what 14
Christmas time Sat AMB 20
Will MCHS Get New Stadium? (Apr '15) Sat Grumpy Old Man 56
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) Fri San Felipe de Jesus 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages