Living here in lewisburg

Living here in lewisburg

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Change is a coming

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2014
Some of you folks, complain about living here. Can not see good in what you have, always want more. I may not have much, but I am happy to be here.
I have friends , a job, family, folks that care about me, and yes, some days , things do go wrong, but, I try to see the good and to happy with what I have.
No one wants to be around negative folks!!
Home Owner

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Jul 23, 2014
Change is a coming wrote:
Some of you folks, complain about living here. Can not see good in what you have, always want more. I may not have much, but I am happy to be here.
I have friends , a job, family, folks that care about me, and yes, some days , things do go wrong, but, I try to see the good and to happy with what I have.
Sorry, you just don't get it. Don't question people who do, you are not qualified enough to do so. Do you enjoy being last in everything which is good in a county? First of all, it is not called being negative, it is call caring and wanting to make things better, so get that straight. You seem to be the negative one complaining about people who care for the county and want things better. Must be getting food stamps, are we?.
Buster

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2014
Oh give me a break!! You must be happily sucking the gubment teat.
Postive Advice

Columbia, TN

#4 Jul 23, 2014
Change is a coming wrote:
Here is the problems in a nut shell Lewisburg / Marshall County has challenges and problems to over come every day! People look too their public officials to Confront the brutal facts and when if those public officals try hide, or cover up!
The public lose confidence thinking those public officials are not listening, out of touch, or just don't care!

Should public officials focus on the best solution the public or they have, you don’t have to go all the way, just admit and try too make things brighter today, Show the people the public officials are listening to what some might label negatives, yet wanting to hear all problem, as to help resolve and give people hope Lewisburg / Marshall County is getting better !

What better place to start than too Cut the Budgets and LOWER all Lewisburg / Marshall County PROPERTY TAX RATES give people some hope things are getting better!

Before every small business in Lewisburg packs ups and closes their Doors!

Can't those City County officials see the main reasons if big business is locating, or expanding in Lewisburg or Marshall County is Tax breaks and incentives offered to those?

Does small business owners and home owners not deserve the same?
voter

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Jul 23, 2014
Postive Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the problems in a nut shell Lewisburg / Marshall County has challenges and problems to over come every day! People look too their public officials to Confront the brutal facts and when if those public officals try hide, or cover up!
The public lose confidence thinking those public officials are not listening, out of touch, or just don't care!
Should public officials focus on the best solution the public or they have, you don’t have to go all the way, just admit and try too make things brighter today, Show the people the public officials are listening to what some might label negatives, yet wanting to hear all problem, as to help resolve and give people hope Lewisburg / Marshall County is getting better !
What better place to start than too Cut the Budgets and LOWER all Lewisburg / Marshall County PROPERTY TAX RATES give people some hope things are getting better!
Before every small business in Lewisburg packs ups and closes their Doors!
Can't those City County officials see the main reasons if big business is locating, or expanding in Lewisburg or Marshall County is Tax breaks and incentives offered to those?
Does small business owners and home owners not deserve the same?
I agree but it looks like some elected and or appointed people anywhere in the our nation get office to get theirs and take care of those who helped them to get the position to start with. Most have an agenda, and most people are out of touch so it is free pickings, period.
Marshall County citizen

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2014
City/county yearly pay raises and the debt payment that must be paid because of the millions of dollars that the city/county has borrowed will not allow a tax decrease. Both are dominated by the spend and tax Democratic Party. Vote for the conservative. Don't take their word for being a conservative, check their voting record. See who went to the Democratic Party fundraiser
voter too

Lawrenceburg, TN

#7 Jul 23, 2014
Marshall County citizen wrote:
City/county yearly pay raises and the debt payment that must be paid because of the millions of dollars that the city/county has borrowed will not allow a tax decrease. Both are dominated by the spend and tax Democratic Party. Vote for the conservative. Don't take their word for being a conservative, check their voting record. See who went to the Democratic Party fundraiser
you are correct!!!!!!!!!!
Hello

Columbia, TN

#8 Jul 23, 2014
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but it looks like some elected and or appointed people anywhere in the our nation get office to get theirs and take care of those who helped them to get the position to start with. Most have an agenda, and most people are out of touch so it is free pickings, period.
If you don't like how they run it, change it. Fight for the change. Unless you feel powerless and hide in the corner feeling like a loser. Fight!! WE ALL NEED TO FIGHT!
Hello

Columbia, TN

#9 Jul 23, 2014
Marshall County citizen wrote:
The opposition, like myself, went. Not everyone there, especially those running against them are democrats. Get your act together. This just proves you don't know what the hell is going on! I hate you butt heads that THINK they know what they are talking about but don't. GET INVOLVED AND FIND OUT WHAT THE TRUTH IS!!!!!!
Marshall County citizen

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2014
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
The opposition, like myself, went. Not everyone there, especially those running against them are democrats. Get your act together. This just proves you don't know what the hell is going on! I hate you butt heads that THINK they know what they are talking about but don't. GET INVOLVED AND FIND OUT WHAT THE TRUTH IS!!!!!!
The opposition my ass. You speak as if you have a friend or two in the democratic party and you would like nothing more than to keep them there. The paper said that ANYONE was given an opportunity to speak - DID YOU SPEAK AT THE DEMOCRATIC FUNDRAISER FOR A REPUBLICAN. I think not. You big dumbass just gave $20.00 to your opposition to help elect and re-elect the same people that has already put us in the shape we are in now. Yes there is a "butt head" here and it looks like you. for your information I do get involved and went an voted Friday for all the conservative candidates and voted in the primary on the REPUBLICAN TICKET. Need to watch who you call a butt head and who gets involved in the future.
Working man

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Jul 23, 2014
In my opinion the problem is that we are out numbered by all of the folks on the goverment teat! They get out to vote to keep those Checks coming! The working class needs to spread the word that we need to take our country back. I am all for helping the truly needy but this crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Sat Debbie Williams 108
bojangles Thu Land Shark 16
ASW Wrestling tonight (Feb '08) Sep 22 thereturn of some... 7
Sonic Sep 21 Highway 55 3
4 br 1 bath for rent Sep 20 Landlord 1
gas shortage Sep 19 thereturn of some... 5
Who is the best divorce lawyer in Marshall County (Apr '11) Sep 18 Tonto 30

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance