Heather (Rogers) McCullum confessed t...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MaeLovesBen

Lewisburg, TN

#126 Mar 26, 2014
produce ACTIONS not product
curious

Jackson, TN

#127 Mar 26, 2014
You would think someone would know what is going on in this case. Hope she has to serve life.Her and her mother were both ho's. Sponging off anyone they can.
justice

United States

#128 May 11, 2014
First degree murder life in prison 50 years before parole.
curious

Cabot, AR

#129 May 13, 2014
justice wrote:
First degree murder life in prison 50 years before parole.
Good justice is served. Too bad her mom wasn't there with her. She should of got the same. Sorry pic of shit.
Sampson

Lewisburg, TN

#130 May 13, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Good justice is served. Too bad her mom wasn't there with her. She should of got the same. Sorry pic of shit.
Two families lives have been changed forever. Thats the comment you have to put. That says a lot about your personality. Pitiful. Show respect to both families. They have been through hell for two years with this as your life has continued. It's over, leave well enough alone.
curious

Henderson, TN

#131 May 14, 2014
The only family I feel sorry for is the man who was murdered. She is getting what she deserved but more should of been held responsible like her pic if shit mother Gidget.
Sampson

Lewisburg, TN

#132 May 15, 2014
What does pic if shit mother mean.....ohh you meant piece of shit mother! Maybe you should pic to moma op and done go bak to shcool.
curious

Jackson, TN

#133 Jun 11, 2014
Awww Sampson anyway she got what she deserved and her mom needs the same sentence.
the truth

Hixson, TN

#134 Nov 23, 2014
Child of God wrote:
<quoted text> {{{{{First of all im pretty damn sure she dont want credit for this.How do i know cause i know her.She hasnt traded her children for a sentence.She not retarded.she knows right from wrong and im pretty sure if she did or didnt do it she knows it was wrong.That old man wasnt a "human being".He was the devil in desquise.How many actual"human beings" do u know that rapes 3 yr olds!!!!}}}}}
Heather is trash. that will burn in hell. And doctors proved that little girl wasnt touched. That was my uncle. And Heather is where she belongs. I wish I seen ya'll sorry mfers saying shit when ya'll just her friend that was my blood that was killed.
snitched on

Hermitage, TN

#135 Jan 22, 2015
somebody wrote:
I know John would never touch any little kid. Heather always lies on people and she lied on him and killed him. I can't wait to c if there was any money found n johns house which the law will know because they went through everything n that house. She always solved from him. Even his gun a year and a half ago. Probably killed him for money cause he had quit giving her money 2 months before his death. Just wanted to point out Heather and her mama always sold kids food stamps for money to buy drugs or whatever. Why doesn't human services really check people out before they let them have the kids just cause they r blood related. Those kids
need a real home. Not one full of filth and sin.
I was in jail with heather while she was awaiting trial for this murder. She told EVERYONE she did it. Said she killed him cuz he touched her daughter cali. But she also talked about how john molested her since she was young supposedly.. And that he was currently her sugar daddy til she killed dude.. she also talked about her mother and how nutso she is. And also about tn how she would shoot her nana up with drugs.. the gurls for real crazy all on of them are, but my point is that nothing she says is the truth. I lived with her for almost 2 years in jail and she was constantly starting trobleo get them in trouble in jail!! Shes a rat she lied on her own husband to try to save her own ass theyre both trash and crazy and both got what they deserve.. she freakin made a jail house skank and put it in someones mat then sent a kite to the police to get us shook down so thaf they woukd find the skank she made and get someone else in trouble.. shes a liar big time and a snitch and trouble.. come on now really anyone thars ever met her knows how she is but if she aint in protective custody in prison then shes someones bitch!! She wont tell on no one in prison guarantee that cuz she ever will get stabbed like she done john. truth be told from what SHE told me and several others her moms just as nuts and dont need them kids either. Just sayin what SHE said. I dont know her mom gidgit.. just what heather said bout her.. i cant stand a rat and thats what she is!!
I can smell you

Columbia, TN

#136 Jan 22, 2015
snitched on wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in jail with heather while she was awaiting trial for this murder. She told EVERYONE she did it. Said she killed him cuz he touched her daughter cali. But she also talked about how john molested her since she was young supposedly.. And that he was currently her sugar daddy til she killed dude.. she also talked about her mother and how nutso she is. And also about tn how she would shoot her nana up with drugs.. the gurls for real crazy all on of them are, but my point is that nothing she says is the truth. I lived with her for almost 2 years in jail and she was constantly starting trobleo get them in trouble in jail!! Shes a rat she lied on her own husband to try to save her own ass theyre both trash and crazy and both got what they deserve.. she freakin made a jail house skank and put it in someones mat then sent a kite to the police to get us shook down so thaf they woukd find the skank she made and get someone else in trouble.. shes a liar big time and a snitch and trouble.. come on now really anyone thars ever met her knows how she is but if she aint in protective custody in prison then shes someones bitch!! She wont tell on no one in prison guarantee that cuz she ever will get stabbed like she done john. truth be told from what SHE told me and several others her moms just as nuts and dont need them kids either. Just sayin what SHE said. I dont know her mom gidgit.. just what heather said bout her.. i cant stand a rat and thats what she is!!
The word is "SHANK' not skank which is what you probably are. I'm not one to judge, but you're waving the stupid flag pretty hard. By your own admittance, you aren't any better than she is. I'd love to give you some healthy advice, but I hate wasting my breath on someone who doesn't sound like she'd give rats hind end for it. But I digress... go start a new life, get some education and never look back at your old self. If you don't, you are no better than the scum you bedded with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats good for the goose is good for the gander 4 hr Inspector Gadget 1
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) 16 hr Keyanna 1,620
Trump voters Thu Impeach Trump now 56
Pastor of the First United Methodist Church (Jan '10) Thu DantheMan 57
School just around the corner Jul 26 Sunny Smile 5
shooting in lewisburg Jul 25 just saying 14
Provide Water (Nov '16) Jul 25 thereturn of some... 9

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance