Heather (Rogers) McCullum confessed to murder

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Confession

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Aug 18, 2012
It is in the Marshall Tribune that Heather confessed to killing John Poteet. (stabbing him in bed and pouring gasoline over him and lighting him on fire)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Is she a local girl? Name is not familiar.Did she work in town?
22 ,she has been out of school awhile.Don't recognize her name nor picture.
Confession

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Aug 18, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Is she a local girl? Name is not familiar.Did she work in town?
22 ,she has been out of school awhile.Don't recognize her name nor picture.
Highly doubt she worked at all...she is a druggie and yes she is from Lewisburg
Confession

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Marshall Tribune has her picture on line and the jail tracker also has her listed and her picture
Anonymous

Columbus, NC

#5 Aug 19, 2012
Yes she is from lewisburg. She has a family and babies. I know her and her family. How did they find her in the first place to assume she did it? I know she confessed to some things but how did they find her in the first place. She has a bad past but that doesn't mean she is a druggie now! I've also heard more to the story. I heard the man that was killed wasn't a good man behind close doors. He rapped her daughter and a lot more.. Im not saying what she did was right. I'm sayin there is more to this story than a girl just wanting to murder an old man....
Rumors

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2012
What you have heard. You gonna throw that out there on a whim because you heard that. You going to say shit like that because you heard. Honey before you come talking shit like that you had better know. You heard. Thats BULLSHIT. You had better have some freaking facts before you say shit like that. YOU HEARD... You better KNOW. I KNOW She KILLED A MAN. I KNOW SHE IS A MURDERER. I KNOW SHE IS GOING TO SEE JUSTICE. These are things I KNOW. You come off with that I heard shit. Tell shit you know...
you murderef

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Rumors wrote:
What you have heard. You gonna throw that out there on a whim because you heard that. You going to say shit like that because you heard. Honey before you come talking shit like that you had better know. You heard. Thats BULLSHIT. You had better have some freaking facts before you say shit like that. YOU HEARD... You better KNOW. I KNOW She KILLED A MAN. I KNOW SHE IS A MURDERER. I KNOW SHE IS GOING TO SEE JUSTICE. These are things I KNOW. You come off with that I heard shit. Tell shit you know...
I know she killed a man but why?
really

Blissfield, MI

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Yes she is from lewisburg. She has a family and babies. I know her and her family. How did they find her in the first place to assume she did it? I know she confessed to some things but how did they find her in the first place. She has a bad past but that doesn't mean she is a druggie now! I've also heard more to the story. I heard the man that was killed wasn't a good man behind close doors. He rapped her daughter and a lot more.. Im not saying what she did was right. I'm sayin there is more to this story than a girl just wanting to murder an old man....
well no matter what he did she just took herself out of her childrens life for along time very smart of a mother. I wouldn't put my children around someone if I thought for a minute they would mess with them inappropriately again not smart of a mother.
who r u 2 judge

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2012
what heather did was wrong, but we all need to hear the truth befor anyone can judge, what ever is in the dark will come to light, we all are in the dark until the police tell the story that lead up to his death, heather is a good mother, she trusted john with everything she is and he misused that trust, who is to say what you would do if someone hurt your child, (like i said what heather did was not right)but how what do you really know about heather, are you going by what you are reading, take time out and write her get to know her listen to her story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 21, 2012
You have to be kidding.Write to her,get to know her? Are you serious??
She wants credit for this.Her "Mother"days are over.She traded her children for a sentence.
YOU need to show her where she was wrong.
Killing a human being ??Letting another human being die??
The bottom line is that she let another human being die.And for reasons that will not gain her one thing.YOU write her.
The way it is

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Aug 21, 2012
If he truly molested her child than he deserved what he got.If that is just a made up story than she will get what she deserves. I will say that if someone ever touched my child they would likely meet the same fate.
Rumors

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
who r u 2 judge wrote:
what heather did was wrong, but we all need to hear the truth befor anyone can judge, what ever is in the dark will come to light, we all are in the dark until the police tell the story that lead up to his death, heather is a good mother, she trusted john with everything she is and he misused that trust, who is to say what you would do if someone hurt your child,(like i said what heather did was not right)but how what do you really know about heather, are you going by what you are reading, take time out and write her get to know her listen to her story
I quote you as saying " Heather is a good mother". Lets ask some questions. Before this all happened, Lets count the ways she was mother of the year. Did she have a steady job? Did she own a home? How did she provide for these children? Was she a drug addict? Is it true she was also a drug dealer? Who was the children fathers? Is it true Child services had taken the children months before? Yea I see she was Mother of the year Candidate....Maybe she will win that award while spending the rest of her life in the penitentiary. She is a murderer who tried to burn the body. Yea sounds like someone we should get to know better.
really

Blissfield, MI

#14 Aug 22, 2012
I have 3 children myself and would never put them in a situation where that would happen to them and I would have to resort to that. From what I have heard if she herself was touched by John @ age 14 why would she take her kids around him smdh.
Questions

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2012
really wrote:
I have 3 children myself and would never put them in a situation where that would happen to them and I would have to resort to that. From what I have heard if she herself was touched by John @ age 14 why would she take her kids around him smdh.
We're are you guys hearing all this. Not in the paper or on the radio. Spreading a lot of gossip aren't you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 22, 2012
GO to MSN and down to bottom read the story.Local news.New write up.
Child of God

Lebanon, TN

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Confession wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly doubt she worked at all...she is a druggie and yes she is from Lewisburg
do u know her personally?if u do u would know heather didnt do drugs,and if she did or didnt work she still worked her ass off to take care her kids that that man malested!!!!!!!!If u dont like people judging u y judge a complete stranger!
Child of God

Lebanon, TN

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Rumors wrote:
What you have heard. You gonna throw that out there on a whim because you heard that. You going to say shit like that because you heard. Honey before you come talking shit like that you had better know. You heard. Thats BULLSHIT. You had better have some freaking facts before you say shit like that. YOU HEARD... You better KNOW. I KNOW She KILLED A MAN. I KNOW SHE IS A MURDERER. I KNOW SHE IS GOING TO SEE JUSTICE. These are things I KNOW. You come off with that I heard shit. Tell shit you know...
well i can tell u wat i know u wasnt there was u?so how u know she did it jus because she confessed?u tellin somebody to have facts!u need take ur own advice!!!!!!!You need to know wat the hell ur talking bout b4 u comment on something!
Child of God

Lebanon, TN

#19 Aug 22, 2012
123pictures wrote:
You have to be kidding.Write to her,get to know her? Are you serious??
She wants credit for this.Her "Mother"days are over.She traded her children for a sentence.
YOU need to show her where she was wrong.
Killing a human being ??Letting another human being die??
The bottom line is that she let another human being die.And for reasons that will not gain her one thing.YOU write her.
{{{{{First of all im pretty damn sure she dont want credit for this.How do i know cause i know her.She hasnt traded her children for a sentence.She not retarded.she knows right from wrong and im pretty sure if she did or didnt do it she knows it was wrong.That old man wasnt a "human being".He was the devil in desquise.How many actual"human beings" do u know that rapes 3 yr olds!!!!}}}}}
Child of God

Lebanon, TN

#21 Aug 22, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote you as saying " Heather is a good mother". Lets ask some questions. Before this all happened, Lets count the ways she was mother of the year. Did she have a steady job? Did she own a home? How did she provide for these children? Was she a drug addict? Is it true she was also a drug dealer? Who was the children fathers? Is it true Child services had taken the children months before? Yea I see she was Mother of the year Candidate....Maybe she will win that award while spending the rest of her life in the penitentiary. She is a murderer who tried to burn the body. Yea sounds like someone we should get to know better.
{{{{{So ur saying if she had a steady job,owned her own home this wouldnt have happened?Wat concern is it of urs how she provided for them?Did u have to out any money for them?No u didnt!Do u have kids?If u do n some old ass pervert did that to urs wat would u do?How u gonna come on here n judge somebody?Those questions u asked,we could ask u the same thing.You wouldnt like that would u?No.Y,because they would b judging u!!
Rumors

United States

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Tell your mom to teach you how to spell and let her know you are on the internet next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
losing faith in mankind 14 min thereturn of some... 4
LMS teacher selling tons of merchandise on face... 1 hr Worried 1
Democrats Ruined America 1 hr Worried 4
Marshall County, murder capital of Tennessee? 15 hr elvisgirl 2
NewsChannel 5.com - Nashville, Tennessee - 18 M... (Mar '08) 16 hr Curious cat 9
Restaurant on square are 22 hr come again 33
State of the Union address Mon History 22
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman