First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what

Columbia, TN

#43 Sep 30, 2013
U got jello for brains wrote:
<quoted text>
The only choice you have is pay your bill or shut off your service. Simple as that. How would you like it if the company you work for said, "Well, we were all set to give you a raise, but our customers did not want to pay that portion."
The customer does not have that option and you are a bird brain for even suggesting it. I bet I know who you are too. Fits right in with the rest of your bird brain solutions to life.
Here is a REAL solution for you. Don't flush unless you have to. If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. However, it will stink in your bathroom like an outhouse, but you will save $10 a month doing this. Bad side of this is what to do when the next $10 raise comes in 5 years.
do you not realize that they have gotten 3-4% raise over the last 5 years....it is not every 5 years...it is every couple of years...Do you not realize...they got that a couple of years ago...now coming back for it again...for the same reason they did 2 years ago....IT IS BS....It is not for the fact...this is what the city wants or has to have...it is what KC wants....to help pad his on pocket...probably has fixed a good retirement as well...
who knows???
business one oh one

Columbia, TN

#44 Sep 30, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
do you not realize that they have gotten 3-4% raise over the last 5 years....it is not every 5 years...it is every couple of years...Do you not realize...they got that a couple of years ago...now coming back for it again...for the same reason they did 2 years ago....IT IS BS....It is not for the fact...this is what the city wants or has to have...it is what KC wants....to help pad his on pocket...probably has fixed a good retirement as well...
who knows???
Don't like it? Switch to bottled water. Give your money to Walmart instead. Build a rain catcher and use that to flush your toilets. I bet you have no idea how much they make an hour and no idea when and if they got raises based on your comments. I don't see any facts, only speculation. Let's see some facts, figures and dates if you really know it all. If you don't then everything you say is BS. Put up or shut up as they say.

Thanks right, I think you and the others are just blowing smoke tightwads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krogers closing or relocating 3 hr Somewhere Else 5
Removed threads 11 hr Citizen 24
wat about bill haywood (Sep '10) Apr 20 thereturn of some... 44
CalsonicKansei Apr 18 Return of some jerk 11
Krogers closing in town or relocating Apr 18 Return of some jerk 1
Lewisburg police officers Apr 18 Bacon is not healthy 31
Did a former Cop sue Cornersville (Jun '10) Apr 18 Agree 15

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance