First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2014
That is the question and who has control? but not only that but what do they have control over? I intend to let this post run for 24 hrs before I will be provoked by anyone or anything that is said or directed towards me. When the 24 hrs are up 3:33 am I will chime in with a little enlightenment, Surely you all now who I am I will not hide the fact of who I am and what I want it is simple I want peace and prosperity for all I believe I can show you the door but you will have to be the one that chooses to walk through it but to everybody who doesn't know who Neo is that is not important what is important Is the message so lets discuss " What is control" "and what or who has control over your daily lives" now Carry on :}
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2014
Hey the only people that are mad at you for speaking the truth are those living a lie ...Keep Speaking the truth
Amaze me

Columbia, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2014
All hail Capt. Neophobia! Stay tune for when he chimes in with a little enlightenment and shows you a door.

Remember, you can't chime in until 3:33 am. I can hardly wait!!
Amaze me

Columbia, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Hmmm... 11 hours and nothing but crickets chirping. Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp...

Just a little more than 12 hours to go. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick....
Amaze me

Columbia, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2014
Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp... The clock ticks down. Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick....

Still no takers? Nobody interested engaging Capt. Neophobia? About... control? The door opens at 3:33am. Be there or be square. nano nano. Less than 6 hours to go!! The excitement builds!!
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2014
Control cannot be easily understood for it is nothing but an Illusion or a perception.So who is in control? Ask your self that. as Chaos theory reigns your predictability and as the Butterfly effect brings you back your fondest of memories...I have more control over all of your own bank accounts at this very moment than you have over your own lives So I have decided to Slam the door in Amaze me's face for failure to even give an example of control.. Sorry this is no where near as enlightening as it could have been had anyone even gave this topic any sincere thought But it is still open for discussion. at a later point of time 333
Boogeyman

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2014
Come back at say....420
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2014
Boogeyman wrote:
Come back at say....420
Sorry buddy but the only 420 i do Is 4/20/2012,,,,4/20/2013 and the soon approaching 4/20/2014 ..Texas ;)
C plus plus

Greer, SC

#9 Mar 29, 2014
Neo wrote:
Control cannot be easily understood for it is nothing but an Illusion or a perception.So who is in control? Ask your self that. as Chaos theory reigns your predictability and as the Butterfly effect brings you back your fondest of memories...I have more control over all of your own bank accounts at this very moment than you have over your own lives So I have decided to Slam the door in Amaze me's face for failure to even give an example of control.. Sorry this is no where near as enlightening as it could have been had anyone even gave this topic any sincere thought But it is still open for discussion. at a later point of time 333
Ewww! What are you gonna do? Hack someones bank account? Thats not control that is theft. I have absolute control over my life. So where is this door you brag about?
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Mar 29, 2014
C plus plus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww! What are you gonna do? Hack someones bank account? Thats not control that is theft. I have absolute control over my life. So where is this door you brag about?
Perhaps I could If that were my intentions but are you sure you have control? or is it just the people that allow you to breath?? you have as much control over your own life as you have over me which is none truth is we are all just on borrowed time
C plus plus

Greer, SC

#11 Mar 29, 2014
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I could If that were my intentions but are you sure you have control? or is it just the people that allow you to breath?? you have as much control over your own life as you have over me which is none truth is we are all just on borrowed time
Good luck with that thinking. You seem to have too much time on your hands and a bit out of control. You also sound a tad bit paranoid. I have absolute control over my life. I am not materialistic nor do I have a need for power.
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Mar 29, 2014
C plus plus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that thinking. You seem to have too much time on your hands and a bit out of control. You also sound a tad bit paranoid. I have absolute control over my life. I am not materialistic nor do I have a need for power.
I'm sorry but you are totally missing the point on what is control so please tell me exactly what do you have control over in your life ? your job ? your health ? it could be gone tomorrow ..your money? oh no your friends and family ? you see no matter what you think you have 99.9% control over there is that .01 % chance that something say it be a pebble you miss everyday walking from your home to your car perhaps one day you accidentally trip over that same pebble and bam you are a quadriplegic for the rest of your life it is only when you can see these smallest of things will you begin to realize you are no where in control at all ..or in other words that anybody can understand is SHIT HAPPENS!! and it happens to the best of us no matter who you are
Amaze me

Columbia, TN

#13 Mar 29, 2014
Neo wrote:
Hahahaha! You have more control over all of our bank accounts at this very moment than we have over our own lives? You are experiencing delusions of grandeur. I can kill you with my brain. Hahahaha. Slamming the door on me? You are correct about only one thing... this is not enlightening.
Amaze me

Columbia, TN

#14 Mar 29, 2014
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't hack your way out of a paper bag. You are not fooling anyone. Let me give you a tip: knowledge is information, knowing how to put knowledge to work is power. I don't think you have the know how.
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Mar 29, 2014
Amaze me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You have more control over all of our bank accounts at this very moment than we have over our own lives? You are experiencing delusions of grandeur. I can kill you with my brain. Hahahaha. Slamming the door on me? You are correct about only one thing... this is not enlightening.
Just now waking up are we? you are so predictable ..with a very familiar IP address and mac address I might add ... you still just a block away from me ?
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Mar 29, 2014
then ask yourself how did I know that it was you ...again ;)
Neo

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Mar 29, 2014
discussion is now closed
C plus plus

Greer, SC

#18 Mar 29, 2014
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but you are totally missing the point on what is control so please tell me exactly what do you have control over in your life ? your job ? your health ? it could be gone tomorrow ..your money? oh no your friends and family ? you see no matter what you think you have 99.9% control over there is that .01 % chance that something say it be a pebble you miss everyday walking from your home to your car perhaps one day you accidentally trip over that same pebble and bam you are a quadriplegic for the rest of your life it is only when you can see these smallest of things will you begin to realize you are no where in control at all ..or in other words that anybody can understand is SHIT HAPPENS!! and it happens to the best of us no matter who you are
I have control over all my decisions, not over random chance. You are confusing the two. I decide what my goal for the day will be and proceed to reach it. Obstacles are not show stoppers, they are temporary nuisances to those who are persistent. You sound like a quitter or someone that feels hopeless. If so, that is your fault. You put yourself there because of decisions you made in the past.
Amaze me

Columbia, TN

#19 Mar 29, 2014
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just now waking up are we? you are so predictable ..with a very familiar IP address and mac address I might add ... you still just a block away from me ?
Oh please... you are such pushover. Feel free to post my IP address as proof. I await your next move.
Billy Bob Butterbean

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Mar 29, 2014
C plus plus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have control over all my decisions, not over random chance. You are confusing the two. I decide what my goal for the day will be and proceed to reach it. Obstacles are not show stoppers, they are temporary nuisances to those who are persistent. You sound like a quitter or someone that feels hopeless. If so, that is your fault. You put yourself there because of decisions you made in the past.
no That clearly shows that you do not know a damn thing about me and things happen for a reason ...maybe only God knows why but they happen for a reason or a purpose whether it defines you or breaks you down to your knees that is your choice and as far as decisions of the past they do no more than strengthen me ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMAR Steakhouse 9 hr Jerks abound 50
forced to resigned city manager 14 hr you should 4
Is reindeer meat good to eat? Sat elf on a shelf 4
Wanted Sat Vintage Audio 1
Fat Girl Smell (Jan '13) Fri Go away 63
Joyful Christmas Dec 24 Grandmother 1
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Dec 24 jrj 101
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web