curious on how this trial goes

curious on how this trial goes

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

RIP penny

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2013
What is going on with Penny Blackwells trial? Its soon right? I hope they put the right people behind bars. From what I hear they let the killer out. What is really going on?
Who Really Killed Her

Columbia, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
RIP penny wrote:
What is going on with Penny Blackwells trial? Its soon right? I hope they put the right people behind bars. From what I hear they let the killer out. What is really going on?
Well I don't know but if she was set up and used by the police and they did not provide her the proper protection that got her killed, should they themselves go to jail?

Who knows in this town if people smile at your face and stab you in the back?
criminalheredity

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
march 11 I think was the start date. It was in the newspaper recently about jury selection and trial date set. That kid that is accused, his mother is in jail for facilitating a murder....runs in the family??
unbelievable

Chapel Hill, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2013
the truth of this matter is it doesn't matter if his entire family is locked up, he didn't do it and if you were at the trial, you would have known that there was no evidence on him, but certaintly much evidence was found on others that are still running the streets....wonder how many of the real ones that did this have family incarcerated???????
unbelievable

Chapel Hill, TN

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Law enforcment knew the entire time who was to blame for this murder, the defendant was used as a scape goat......have you seen any arrests made since the trial was over????? no,and don't intend to either........
unbelievable

Chapel Hill, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2013
whomever wrote about it being the law enforcement that should have been protecting here were exactly right......
Pay her Family

Columbia, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
Law enforcment knew the entire time who was to blame for this murder, the defendant was used as a scape goat......have you seen any arrests made since the trial was over????? no,and don't intend to either........
And do the Police wonder why more and more people have less and less respect for Police, if law enforcment is allowed to uses untrained, unqualified, physically sick, possibly mentally ill, drug addicted or not, untrained ordinary women, young people, or any private citizens for what should be dangerous undercover police jobs?

Should the police / taxpayers be required to Pay for all her funeral expences, pay her family for life all they ask?

really folks

Augusta, MI

#8 Mar 31, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
whomever wrote about it being the law enforcement that should have been protecting here were exactly right......
When people are in situations were they can snitch on people; they know the sort of people they are dealing with. Most choose to be a snitch to take heat off of their selves. The situation could have accord even if she was not an informant of the police. You make people mad while dealing with drugs and its a dog eat dog world. Look at some of these people in this town the wrong way and you are swimming with sharks.
Pay the Family

Columbia, TN

#9 Mar 31, 2013
really folks wrote:
<quoted text>When people are in situations were they can snitch on people; they know the sort of people they are dealing with. Most choose to be a snitch to take heat off of their selves. The situation could have accord even if she was not an informant of the police. You make people mad while dealing with drugs and its a dog eat dog world. Look at some of these people in this town the wrong way and you are swimming with sharks.
Who knows if those poor women and young people if used as snitches even have the mental capacity to realize, the real dangers involved even if told?
Should only well trained professional, checked out mentally and physically sound, it's their job police for any dangerous undercover work?

????

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Pay the Family wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows if those poor women and young people if used as snitches even have the mental capacity to realize, the real dangers involved even if told?
Should only well trained professional, checked out mentally and physically sound, it's their job police for any dangerous undercover work?
Ask SB. He should be able to answer that question. Now that he's converted into a Ms. Roflmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krogers closing or relocating 1 hr Somewhere Else 5
Removed threads 9 hr Citizen 24
wat about bill haywood (Sep '10) Apr 20 thereturn of some... 44
CalsonicKansei Apr 18 Return of some jerk 11
Krogers closing in town or relocating Apr 18 Return of some jerk 1
Lewisburg police officers Apr 18 Bacon is not healthy 31
Did a former Cop sue Cornersville (Jun '10) Apr 18 Agree 15

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance