TWRA

United States

#9427 Oct 25, 2013
call Mr Short for all you amendment needs
Republican

Paris, TN

#9428 Oct 25, 2013
BREAKING: Sheriff Woolfork Surrenders Firearms

Jackson, Tenn.- Democrat Madison County Sheriff David Woolfork tells WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News he turned over his guns to Chief Deputy Tommy Cunningham Friday morning.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/BREAKING-She...
mayberry

Kingsport, TN

#9429 Oct 25, 2013
andy didnt wear a gun and he let barny have only one bullet .... hunting and fishing cannot and willnot ever EVER be banned!!!! you people are getting worked up over radical idiots..
tennesseegirl

Russellville, TN

#9431 Oct 25, 2013
we need to maintain our right to hunt and fish as long as we live.stop trying to take our hunting rights away.
tennesee hunter

Russellville, TN

#9432 Oct 25, 2013
stop trying to take my right away to hunt and fish!!its the only thing i enjoy in life.u are making people angry.. get a life and let us hunt.
rogersville

Kingsport, TN

#9433 Oct 26, 2013
no-one is going to take your hunting rights away !!! they will not because they cant!!!
wildlife activist

Columbia, TN

#9434 Oct 31, 2013
I am a supporter of wildlife and there environment. I am a hunter. We as hunter put up billions yearly through gun and ammo taxes, tags and licenses, and the clubs we are members of( NRA, rmef, nwtf, the list goes obviously). I would like to see where any other group puts up such funds for wildlife.
Thinker

North Augusta, SC

#9435 Nov 1, 2013
tennesee hunter wrote:
stop trying to take my right away to hunt and fish!!its the only thing i enjoy in life.u are making people angry.. get a life and let us hunt.
I agree, I love blowing holes in unsuspecting animals too. Why these crybabies want to take that away from us just don't make sense.
Bobby

Hendersonville, TN

#9439 Nov 2, 2013
The cool thing about the past few hundred years or so is that we don't have to kill our own food now. They have stores for that! Pretty cool, huh?!

Unless your inner sociopath needs a fix, then do what you like, I suppose, psycho.
common sence

Kingsport, TN

#9440 Nov 2, 2013
bobby says we dont have to kill our own food now and if we do , we are sociopath psychos , but instead , we should pay someone else to do it for us . IF or WHEN hard time hit , you will be one of the first to go .(give a boy a fish , he can eat for one day ... teach a boy to fish and he can feed his family forever .)IDIOT!
mike

Jackson, TN

#9441 Nov 2, 2013
Bobby wrote:
The cool thing about the past few hundred years or so is that we don't have to kill our own food now. They have stores for that! Pretty cool, huh?!
Unless your inner sociopath needs a fix, then do what you like, I suppose, psycho.
wow dumbass, what a clueless thought you had. Your head must have really when far up your fat ass to get that one out. I bet you are a "animal lover", in to bestiality, makes sense.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#9442 Nov 2, 2013
Bobby wrote:
Bobby, have you ever watched a video of what goes on in a slaughterhouse? You know, the ones who supply the groceries? A good hunter puts the animal down with much less pain and torment.
Anonymous

Oak Ridge, TN

#9444 Nov 2, 2013
Grognak wrote:
I don't think people realize that hunting wild game serves to control animal populations which would otherwise skyrocket and cause harm to the entire ecosystem. Hunting is vital to the survival of wild species in Tennessee, unless you like the idea of having to wait while herds of hundreds of deer cross the highways and side roads, I suggest voting in favor of Hunting and Fishing.
I support the right to hunt hands down. But I'd like to point out that the reason our habitat works this way is because of an imbalance that we the human hunters brought on our wildlife. Humans severely clog the natural order of things already, so conservation of what little habitat we have left is key. Hunt not only responsibly but honorably, hunting restrictions happen because we haven't seen hunting as a primary food source, it's mostly for sport now. We don't hunt to survive as much anymore.
Bobby

Hendersonville, TN

#9445 Nov 2, 2013
"Bobby, have you ever watched a video of what goes on in a slaughterhouse? You know, the ones who supply the groceries? A good hunter puts the animal down with much less pain and torment."

No, I haven't, but then again, I'm not a sociopath.

I'm sure it's awful, but I don't care to know.
oven mitt

Tampa, FL

#9446 Nov 2, 2013
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
what
luke

Bledsoe, KY

#9447 Nov 3, 2013
I swore I heard a tomato scream one when I sliced it. It bled too. I think plants may have feelings.
mike

Jackson, TN

#9448 Nov 3, 2013
Bobby wrote:
"Bobby, have you ever watched a video of what goes on in a slaughterhouse? You know, the ones who supply the groceries? A good hunter puts the animal down with much less pain and torment."
No, I haven't, but then again, I'm not a sociopath.
I'm sure it's awful, but I don't care to know.
wow dumbass, what a clueless thought you had. Your head must have really when far up your fat ass to get that one out. I bet you are a "animal lover", in to bestiality, makes sense.
Bobby

Goodlettsville, TN

#9449 Nov 3, 2013
You should have at least fixed your stupid typos.
Mike

United States

#9450 Nov 3, 2013
Bobby wrote:
You should have at least fixed your stupid typos.
Wow way to tell me, pu&&y. Your dad should have been "fixed" but yet your stupid ass is here
Travelocity owner

Sevierville, TN

#9451 Nov 3, 2013
mrfranly wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent comments!!! Without managed hunts, wild life will starve, then die. That is a terrible death. VOTE YES!!!!
But the strongest ones will survive, and they will regulate themselves. They don't need you and your buddies killing the biggest and healthiest ones. You just like to kill things because it makes you feel like a man, or at least what you think a man feels like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Dr. Rector 5 hr SHAME on YOU 13
"Sherriff Office Captain Under TBI Investigation" 5 hr huh 65
Cornersville (Jun '14) 6 hr Woden is Lord 41
Black Lives Matter 10 hr Dr King 13
Councilman Robin Minor 11 hr who will speak now 7
I'm smarter than you! Sat BETTER DEAD THAN RED 14
Is reindeer meat good to eat? Sat elf on a shelf 1
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:47PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets