Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8665 Feb 25, 2013
Viewer wrote:
Hey Done my home work:
I saw this and wanted to get your opinion regarding gun control. I don't like copy and paste, however, it has graphics that I think you might find interesting. There have been fewer gun killings compared to auto accidents and a like. Please tell me your thoughts. I am not interested in hearing from Linda Cooper. I have had my fill of her. And all her haters. Anyway, tell me what you think. Have a great night.
Statistically Autos, Blunt objects, and Health Care account for more deaths annually and individually, than firearms.

The fact that so few bring up these statistics shows that they are trying to own the language of the argument, and so {essentially} own the minds of those who don't look deeper than what's presented by authority figures.

Thanks, you too.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8666 Feb 25, 2013
Trolls gone Wild? Sheesh!

Duluth, GA

#8667 Mar 2, 2013
You
Moose

Chester, PA

#8668 Mar 2, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!! I sure hope somebody gets a recent pic of the fatass government mooching b!tch!
who might that be?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8669 Mar 2, 2013
Moose wrote:
<quoted text>who might that be?
Himself!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8670 Mar 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Himself!
Who self? And what does all this have to do with Hunting Rights, 2nd Amendment, "Gun Control", or anything else this topic might include?
Bob

Knoxville, TN

#8671 Mar 3, 2013
Gun control! If we give them any more control over our lives than they have already amassed we can kiss all of our right goodbye. Law abiding citizens have the right to possess legal arms and ammunition. Law abiding citizens do not have to give up that constitutional right! Remember that if they come to take our only source of personal protection against criminals and tyrants.
Woodrow

Grimsley, TN

#8672 Mar 3, 2013
Obey all hunting laws
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8673 Mar 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
Gun control! If we give them any more control over our lives than they have already amassed we can kiss all of our right goodbye. Law abiding citizens have the right to possess legal arms and ammunition. Law abiding citizens do not have to give up that constitutional right! Remember that if they come to take our only source of personal protection against criminals and tyrants.
You know how sometimes you'll know something, but it stays over in another section until something happens that connected two or more issues with this one something?

There is a word,'Allodial', that connects quite a lot together when it clicks. It is defined as "Free; not subject to the rights of any lord or superior; owned without obligation of vassalage or fealty; the opposite of feudal. A description given to the outright ownership of land that did not impose upon its owner the performance of feudal duties."

Allodial ownership can not be touched, taxed, or attached in any way, except by express permission of the owner. It means that if you had it, your own property could not be seized by law enforcement, attached by a court, or taken from you by the IRS.

However, if we don't have allodial ownership, then by default we have feudal, and that means we don't own anything only that we are allowed to use it within certain guidelines set by the allodial owner. Not "Rights", but permissions/permits/licenses/p rivileges.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Obey the laws, Woodrow? Did you choose that name intentionally? I can't help but wonder considering that your namesake said:

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated
in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no
longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and
duress of small groups of dominant men." --President Woodrow Wilson

Could it be that allodial ownership is held by the Banksters?

Theory? Maybe so, maybe not. Has no one bothered to ask who originated these laws, or where they came from? We the people didn't; they've been sold to us by crafty snake oil salesmen we call politicians.
enough

Livingston, TN

#8675 Mar 5, 2013
So so sick of this subject. We have to keep the guns away from the nutcases. Some people shouldn't be allowed out of house. Let along if they are packing a gun....GET REAL!!!!!
Shalea

Kodak, TN

#8676 Mar 5, 2013
enough wrote:
So so sick of this subject. We have to keep the guns away from the nutcases. Some people shouldn't be allowed out of house. Let along if they are packing a gun....GET REAL!!!!!
Finally a couple of post from people that actually make sense, when it comes to gun control. Those rapid, repeat firing guns, capable of shooting 100 rounds in less than a minute, those guns do not need to be in the hands of anyone but the military of specific police fields, as some police go batshit crazy and start shooting the place to hell and back. Why is this so hard for people of the South, specifically SE, to accept. No one wants their damned guns, just regulations and control over who is able to obtain those "guns of war".
ManeBrane

North Augusta, SC

#8677 Mar 6, 2013
Shalea wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally a couple of post from people that actually make sense, when it comes to gun control. Those rapid, repeat firing guns, capable of shooting 100 rounds in less than a minute, those guns do not need to be in the hands of anyone but the military of specific police fields, as some police go batshit crazy and start shooting the place to hell and back. Why is this so hard for people of the South, specifically SE, to accept. No one wants their damned guns, just regulations and control over who is able to obtain those "guns of war".
The second amendment is clear, we have the right to bear arms. Just because you don't like it, don't mean it ain't so!
enough

Livingston, TN

#8678 Mar 6, 2013
Yeah you have a right to bare arms but should the nutcases be allowed to have them. What's wrong with not allowing a nutcase or someone that has been a trouble making jailbird not ti be able to walk in a buy a gun without questions being asked. I am sure when our forefathers wrote this they had no idea how many drug addicted no good mean craziest would be packing. An why would any law abiding normal Christian need assault rifle. Don't even give me crap about hunting. If you need something that shoots that many times to kill a dear then your one of the nutcsases that shouldn't be allowed out of the house!!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8679 Mar 6, 2013
Shalea wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you know this, but the Revolution was fought on our own soil with guns that the government wanted to confiscate. Another revolution was fought almost 100 years after between those who felt that the states constituted units of a larger political whole, and those who felt that each state was sovereign in and of itself with those of the first group willing to do most atrocious things to insure their own point of view prevailed.

This information is freely available, and easily verified. The question is, will you, and if you do what will you do about it? Perhaps you think there is security in surrender, but that would be the security of a prisoner/slave.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8680 Mar 6, 2013
enough wrote:
Yeah you have a right to bare arms but should the nutcases be allowed to have them. What's wrong with not allowing a nutcase or someone that has been a trouble making jailbird not ti be able to walk in a buy a gun without questions being asked. I am sure when our forefathers wrote this they had no idea how many drug addicted no good mean craziest would be packing. An why would any law abiding normal Christian need assault rifle. Don't even give me crap about hunting. If you need something that shoots that many times to kill a dear then your one of the nutcsases that shouldn't be allowed out of the house!!
Nutcases? There are background checks required to ensure "jailbirds" and your nutcases don't get their hands on firearms through legal means. How odd that criminals tend not to use these means, but your solution is to make the world safer for criminals? I'm so sure they appreciate that.

Hunting Rights is not why we should protect and win back the 2nd Amendment, and I've never said that it was.

I have the right to have RPG's, Assault rifles, magazines that hold thousands of rounds, sniper rifles, various hand guns depending on desired result, and those laws that limit my right are illegal, immoral, and serve only to enforce the slavery that has been imposed on all citizens of the USA since the mid to late 1800's.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8681 Mar 6, 2013
This thread has been more about the 2nd Amendment long before I joined. I find it odd that with all the discussion no one has raised a few fundamental questions, so I will.

1) Do we have the right to eat?

2) If we do have the right to eat, where does that right come from?

3) If we don't have the right to eat, how can we claim we have the right to procure food, either from game or garden?

4) Is there one source for our "Rights", and if so what is that source?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8682 Mar 6, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
This thread has been more about the 2nd Amendment long before I joined. I find it odd that with all the discussion no one has raised a few fundamental questions, so I will.

1) Do we have the right to eat?

2) If we do have the right to eat, where does that right come from?

3) If we don't have the right to eat, how can we claim we have the right to procure food, either from game or garden?

4) Is there one source for our "Rights", and if so what is that source?
All of your "homework" ie: common sense will ultimately fall upon deaf ears of people like the poster above you. Something in their brain apparently isnt, pardon the pun, firing properly, so they can't seem to grasp the idea that mentally disturb people or criminals as a rule don't go in to purchase firearms to use for mischief. In not sure why that connection don't register and I never will.
haha

Livingston, TN

#8683 Mar 6, 2013
Let me put it in plain English if you live in the house with someone who is crazy as can be don't have guns around. If you know they are flipping lunatics or mean to the bone don't buy them assault rifles an take them out to target practice. Nobody is trying to take your guns people are just wanting a little common sense used. BUT as unreasonable and narrow minded as some people in talking about gun control those are probably some more nutcsases that shouldn't br packing...
ManeBrane

North Augusta, SC

#8684 Mar 6, 2013
enough wrote:
The second amendment is clear, we have the right to bear arms! Why I want an assault rifle is none of your's or anyone else's business. Just like your choice of religion (or none)is any of my business.
haha

Livingston, TN

#8685 Mar 6, 2013
Didn't say it was my choice but all nutcsases should have access to fund...if your not a nutcsases you have no worries!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thugs and gansta wanna bees 5 hr kissmygrits 4
RIP Dr. Rector 6 hr kissmygrits 11
New Deputy 7 hr Melikes 1
Who remembers the Butler Hardware? 7 hr Steve Butler 4
Dollar tree 9 hr linda 3
Councilman Robin Minor 9 hr wish things were ... 2
owner of gravity 10 hr meddlinnpeddlin 6
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web