|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

sawyou wrote:
<quoted text>I use to see around 7 deer in one field but now am lucky if I see one.These hunters feel that the road next to their lodge is open to them even if the land is private.I also use to have a visit from bear but have not seen them in a while.
is season not over today?This one guy is still riding up and down the road then parking.He said he hurt his back at work so how can he pull a deer from the field and how is he able to ride up and down the road all day and night?
Deer tend to move around within a region.

Are you talking about hunters {plural}, or are you griping about some guy running the road at all hours?
Old Farmer

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Sigfreud wrote:
<quoted text>
I separate hunting and gun control very easily. Hunting occurred without guns for thousands of years and continues today, that's how. As far as chemicals go in the store-bought meat, don't you think that wild game take up chemicals from fertilizers and pesticides and illegal dumping? Well, they do. And then there's tick-borne illness, parasite infestation such as bots, trichinosis, and tularemia. Don't want to consume any of that.
Personally, I buy certified organic meats as well as vegetables and fruits. And I wholly support gun ownership, no matter what kind of gun. So, I have made an educated choice in my foods and I keep and will bear arms if necessary. Yep, after taking a closer look, I am truly a free person.
You are free to make your choices but you are not free of fear if you think "organic" food will make you healthier. Besides if you don't grow it yourself you have no idea how your food is grown.
"Certified organic" means about as much as health supplements claims on TV advertising. I've been raising and marketing food for 50 years and if you want organic food you will have to grow it yourself or buy from some one you know and trust( maybe your mother).
ken stanaford

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

certified means, your paying the gov to certify it. I'm not able to hunt much anymore, but when I can, I go. I'll always keep a rifle or two. I am part CHEROKEE, and I respect the spirit of the wilderness 100% and all the creatures in it, I also respect your rights as well. To each his own, deer makes a much better choice for protein, if red meat is your pick. you non hunters should try it, there is plenty of road kill for all you city folk. Try I75, us inbred country people don't shop there, I bet it's already been tenderized and partially gutted. That method don't require you using gun or even blade. Better hurry, those pesky coyotes you know.
blank

Bennettsville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hmm
Bambi

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue the surviving members of the deeds family. Make 'em pay!
Who is the deeds family?
Obama

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I heard Obama was going to take away guns. He tuk our jibs!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama wrote:
I heard Obama was going to take away guns. He tuk our jibs!
What is a "Jib"? And where did Obama "tuk" it...in his pants or his shirt pocket?

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "Jib"? And where did Obama "tuk" it...in his pants or his shirt pocket?
You must not watch South Park... I'm pretty sure that was ment as a joke...

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

You wish wrote:
<quoted text>It didn't work...
I thought it was funny...
Gin Gay

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Well I guess I might as well gather up all my guns and get ready to turn them in.
poop on democrats

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Gin Gay wrote:
Well I guess I might as well gather up all my guns and get ready to turn them in.
. Only a fool would hand his guns over to some frickin idiot that says you bought it but im stealing it.. im not that is the day i say frick the usa
Democrat

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

poop on democrats wrote:
<quoted text>. Only a fool would hand his guns over to some frickin idiot that says you bought it but im stealing it.. im not that is the day i say frick the usa
Another Moron shedding his skins
Wyatt

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Gin Gay wrote:
Has anyone asked you to do that. Did you read White House recommendations?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Gin Gay wrote:
Atta Boy! Bring them all to my house...it's been designated the Receiving Establishment for the Voluntarily Turned-in Guns!:)
billy ray

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

no, bring them to me i need them all, i work for the gov..
Justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
This amendment is a bunch of crap. I do NOT agree that we need an amendment to allow ANY type of hunting. Hunting is a managed activity that does not need to rely on the individual to decide what he/she can kill. Hunting activities are licensed, as they should be. All these activities are allready covered by state game and wildlife regulations. All you self-styled small government donut holes need to shut up.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Justnuthergeezer wrote:
<quoted text>
This amendment is a bunch of crap. I do NOT agree that we need an amendment to allow ANY type of hunting. Hunting is a managed activity that does not need to rely on the individual to decide what he/she can kill. Hunting activities are licensed, as they should be. All these activities are allready covered by state game and wildlife regulations. All you self-styled small government donut holes need to shut up.
So you agree that hunting is not a right, but a privilege, and as such is rightly managed by the government.

I disagree with you, and see this a a much larger issue. None-the-less you have the right to your opinion, just as I have a right to mine. What is needed is not for anyone to "shut up", but for all to respect the opinions of others.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Another Moron shedding his skins
you say "shedding his skins" and he's the moron? typical dumbass libtard
46on2now

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

tennessean wrote:
when people have to depend on hunting and fishing to survive - they will be very sorry that the skills were not taught to youngsters in a responsible manner. We depend on a deer each year to keep our freezer full - a few turkeys - fish. it sure keeps the grocery bill down - and builds self reliance.
we need to maintain the freedom to hunt and fish as long as we live.
you are a TRUE HUNTER.people that hunt 4 the meat and consume it are one with the earth as the Indians.the people that hunt 4 the trophies (heads-racks) will burn in HELL 4 taking needless lives its not a contest as most around here make it.(I got a 8 pointer man you only got a 6)these people should not even own a gun 4 they are clueless 2 life.life is golden and a deers life is a life.deer were put here 2 help us eat not adorn our mantles with trophies.We Indians had our land stolen and were killed by a white race that still takes what ever they want no matter now it affects the earth.the earth is dying because of the stupid people living n it.treat the earth and the wild as u would want 2 b treated.
Really

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Vote yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe B Ligget 2 hr Bubba 45
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,254
To the admin of Lewisburg Buy, Sell, or Trade F... 5 hr Gvie her a berak 15
Marshall Co. Schools & Michelle Obama Free Food 7 hr twinlove 20
Anyone remember "Fountian Square Resturant 7 hr American 6
yoga/zumba 8 hr American 3
Shame on you Lewisburg 8 hr the devil 6

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
•••
•••