Searching

Columbia, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Does anyone know who the guy that works at mcdonalds, has tattoos, is outside on his breaks and always talks to ya in the drive thru, probably late 20's, white, dark blonde hair, trying to find him!
oh well

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Bounty hunter !!!
Searching

Columbia, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
No not at all, just a girl that goes they there sometimes and think he is cute he wanted to get my number but I was trying to play hard and he told me if I wanted to find out who he was I would have to work at it, so noted I'm trying yo figure out his name lol
Really Sassy

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
His name is James. But he's an old black guy in his late 60's with a gold tooth. Hung like a mule though. Enjoy.
Maybe

Columbia, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I think his name is steven, pretty sure it is but don't know his last name, hes a cool guy, really nice. I take my grandad up there for coffee some mornings and he is always helpful and in a great mood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the craziest thing that's ever happened ... 6 hr WhatAboutBob 4
Schools and the eclipse Tue Life lessons 4
Dirt Cheap (Apr '16) Aug 14 High dollar crying 22
shooting in lewisburg Aug 14 Cant fix stupid 17
Woman found dead behind van Aug 14 Just Gone away 5
Cry Babies Aug 14 Young peeps ways 7
Right Care Aug 14 FYI go to a doctor 4

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance