Moms Who Work Aren't Good Moms

Moms Who Work Aren't Good Moms

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Stay Home Mum

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2013
There, I said it... It's true.

Having kids and letting daycare raise them. No wonder why children are so screwed up now days.

These women have babies with low life men who don't have jobs or low paying jobs. Why not marry someone with goals and a real career so you can stay home.

Selfishness!
ignorant u r

Hermitage, TN

#2 Mar 26, 2013
There are good and bad in all.
mom of 2

Greenville, SC

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I have 2 kids and I work and my husband also has a job. We have a babysitter so we don't have to take our baby to a day care. We are good parents that take good care of our kids and give them what they need.
yea

Columbia, TN

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Happy Birthday Gloria Steinem....sigh
Stay Home Mum

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2013
mom of 2 wrote:
I have 2 kids and I work and my husband also has a job. We have a babysitter so we don't have to take our baby to a day care. We are good parents that take good care of our kids and give them what they need.
Taking good care of your kids means handing them over to a baby sitter for 8 hours a day?

Yeah... Mom of the year.
Real Men

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Men should work two jobs if they can't make enough a year for their wives to stay home. Real men don't let their wives work if they have children. Any man who does is pathetic in my opinion and not much of a Dad either. Handle yours.
mom of 2

Greenville, SC

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Stay Home Mum wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking good care of your kids means handing them over to a baby sitter for 8 hours a day?
Yeah... Mom of the year.

It's not like I work everyday. IM a nurse and I work 3 days a week. And my husband works 5 to 6 days a week. my baby stays with my sister so it's not like IM handing my child off to a babysitter. It's her ain't. So are you telling me if I didn't work and say on my butt all day I would be a better parent. Yes right
U R a whacko

Lawrenceburg, TN

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Stay Home Mum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... Mom of the year.
You should join ranks with your brothers who say others should get 4 jobs to make ends meet. With the shape of the economy and low wage jobs, no one can afford to have kids and not have both parents working. What should they do, let mom stay at home, have even less money to make ends meet and then, God forbid, apply for government assistance??? You butt heads with all your infinite wisdom must have found a way out of a hole in a condom. Keep your dick in your pants or your legs crossed and NEVER have kids. Parents need viable brains to do their job and it's painfully obvious you have no white matter between your ears.
Real Men Work

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
U R a whacko wrote:
<quoted text>
You should join ranks with your brothers who say others should get 4 jobs to make ends meet. With the shape of the economy and low wage jobs, no one can afford to have kids and not have both parents working. What should they do, let mom stay at home, have even less money to make ends meet and then, God forbid, apply for government assistance??? You butt heads with all your infinite wisdom must have found a way out of a hole in a condom. Keep your dick in your pants or your legs crossed and NEVER have kids. Parents need viable brains to do their job and it's painfully obvious you have no white matter between your ears.
You must be a welfare kid. Never had parents worth a dang? My old man loved my Mom and had 2 jobs and never recieved welfare like the bums today. He would have shoveled manure in -20 if that's what it took. Now days men spend money on IPads and Nikes and let the GUBMENT pay so they can have more babies with fat section 8 women.
Real Men Work

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2013
McDonalds and Taco Bell are always hiring. I've heard grown men say they are above this work. Why get a job when welfare pays more huh?

Bums!
LMAO

Versailles, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
you two sound real stupid....just cause a mother works doesnt mean she is a bad mother. have you ever heard of bettering yourself. the one who started this post must be one of those women who let men control her and doesnt have a mind of her own. does he dress you to. WOW we as women need to do better and if that means working or going to school then high props to you. if you a woman who lays around and think your place and all women should be in the house/kitchen....honey open your eyes its a new world....and women can do it and probably better. by the way im married have 3 children work go to school and so does my husband we work as a team not like the stone age days like your life. the world is changing try to keep up.
U R a whacko

Lawrenceburg, TN

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Real Men Work wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a welfare kid. Never had parents worth a dang? My old man loved my Mom and had 2 jobs and never recieved welfare like the bums today. He would have shoveled manure in -20 if that's what it took. Now days men spend money on IPads and Nikes and let the GUBMENT pay so they can have more babies with fat section 8 women.
I've never been on welfare and neither were my parents. My dad was in WW2, and the Korean war. I lived in a time when my mother stayed home because my dad had good wages like many just like him. Go look at the statistics between then and now and you will see why we are having to support so many.

Yes, in ANY situation, even at work you will find a variety of personalities, those who work hard to those who just skate by. The same in school, church or any other organization. It is not fair to group an entire section of society and label them all one way or another. Hitler did that as well as a few others just like him. Only ignorance and the uneducated do that. All you are doing is parroting the prejudice of others.

You never offer up facts or present anything but your unfounded complaints. You never offer up logical solutions, you only exist to bad mouth others. YOU are part of the problem. You are like someone who sees a leaking pipe and does nothing about it. You just walk around complaining about high water bills and a wet floor, never once calling a plumber or attempting to fix it yourself. You know what that makes you? Just another do nothing a$$-hole.
ignorant u r

Hermitage, TN

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Parents who sit on their rear ends and talk on the phone or are online off and on all day long instead of spending quality time with their kids then judge those who work to provide are low lives. I am aware that some are involved in their kids lives and others are not and that's regardless of being a working parent or not.These days women don't have to depend on a man & if they want to or have to work then that's a heck of a lot better than relying on gov. assistance. Grow up cause your remark clearly shows your stupidity. Guess you have nothing better to do than spew off false statements to get attention.So sad for you...I'll pray for you.
yepisaiditdealwi thit

Hermitage, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Stay Home Mum wrote:
Having kids and letting daycare raise them. No wonder why children are so screwed up now days.
These women have babies with low life men who don't have jobs or low paying jobs. Why not marry someone with goals and a real career so you can stay home.
Selfishness!
You sound like an immature ignorant gold digger.
shouldofcouldofw ouldof

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2013
ignorant u r wrote:
Parents who sit on their rear ends and talk on the phone or are online off and on all day long instead of spending quality time with their kids then judge those who work to provide are low lives. I am aware that some are involved in their kids lives and others are not and that's regardless of being a working parent or not.These days women don't have to depend on a man & if they want to or have to work then that's a heck of a lot better than relying on gov. assistance. Grow up cause your remark clearly shows your stupidity. Guess you have nothing better to do than spew off false statements to get attention.So sad for you...I'll pray for you.
You are so right!!!
greatmom

Columbia, TN

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Stay Home Mum wrote:
Selfishness!
Can't wait til your husband leaves you high and dry.
Mama

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Any mother who would let another raise their child is unfit. What kind of mom would let daycare take her place. The early years are the most important.
Mama

United States

#18 Oct 27, 2013
mom of 2 wrote:
Everything they need? What about your time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg is a corrupt sh_thole town 6 hr Know Trump no Trump 21
WestRock/RockTenn 23 hr Cornbread37091 2
talking about who's snitching ni nana Tue simple math 12
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case May 19 ThomasA 5
Walker Diecast (Mar '15) May 19 Noname 18
Landfill (Aug '07) May 16 Someone 5
Can you blame Tad? really? May 16 Fred Z 13

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance