|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

family wrote:
If people HATE GOD. They can mislead their off-spring into HATING GOD. My ancestors that may or may not have HATED GOD, I know nothing about but I do know most of the THIRD and FOURTH GENERATIONS in my life time. What parent wants the worst for their child? You will give your all and perhaps your life to protect them. A ungodly parent will train up their children to be ungodly . Chances are great that they will carry on a generational HATRED TOWARDS GOD, until they begin to use the sound minds that GOD GAVE THEM, then they will be fed by the BIBLE. People do hunger for the WORD. The WRITTEN WORD. Satan has attacked those who got the WORD out. God Bless .
And you know very little about God. What parents do with or without God in their heart has very little bearing on the child. Many children of God fearing parents walk away from it all and visa versa, many children of haters jump into the arms of God. You make assumptions base on very little information. I am not fed by the bible, I am fed by the Holy Spirit who resides within me just as every True Christian is. People hunger for God, not a bunch of words in a book. The Word of God IS God, not the bible. Jesus is the Word. Jesus is not a bible or a book.

Has Satan attacked you? No. Has his minions, or his demons? Maybe so, if you are not a "True Christian". But not Satan. And Satan (or his demons) cannot touch a True Christian because they are protected by the armor of the Holy Spirit. The best he or any demon can do is wreck havoc around a Christian. I preach against him all the time and spread the Gospel when I can, and yet he has done nothing to me. He doesn't work that way.
family

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[b] says the Lord.
Skeptic of you

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

family wrote:
Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[b] says the Lord.
Does this have a point or are you just showing off your cut and paste skills again? It does no good to post bible verses out of context. Do you think I am persecuting you when I tell you you are wrong in what you say? I will speak up against anyone who misquotes the bible. Especially those with a record of abusing it. I don't hear you preaching anything about the Gospel when you cut and paste bible verses. All you are doing is using it to suit your needs. Those words of persecuting is talking about Christians being persecuting for their belief in Christ. I am not doing any such thing.
family

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Romans 8:11
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

11 God raised Jesus from death. And if God’s Spirit lives in you, he will also give life to your bodies that die. Yes, God is the one who raised Christ from death, and he will raise you to life through his Spirit living in you
Skeptic of you

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

family wrote:
http://www.biblegateway.com/pa ssage/?search=Romans%208:11 &version=ERV
Romans 8:11
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
11 God raised Jesus from death. And if God’s Spirit lives in you, he will also give life to your bodies that die. Yes, God is the one who raised Christ from death, and he will raise you to life through his Spirit living in you
Does God's spirit live in you? How do you know? Please tell us about it. Am I a skeptic of you? Yes. Why? Because of what you said in the past. Tell me why you think you are a Christian. I would love to hear what you think about that instead of you just copy and pasting bible verses. Paul never did that. A True Christian would never hesitate to explain how they became a Christian. Will you? I await your answer.
family

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Psalm 51:5 - The Doctrine of Original Sin - Born Sinners - Refuting

Skeptic of you

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

family wrote:
Psalm 51:5 - The Doctrine of Original Sin - Born Sinners - Refuting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0U5axh0cFhsXX
I figured you would or could not tell me about your saving grace which leaves me a skeptic of yours. This you tube... whether or not I agree with what is said, I do not need a man to interpret the bible for me. But outside of that, it is totally off topic and again meaningless in this exchange you keep running from. Apparently you are enjoying being stubborn and obstinate. I am sure that runs in your everyday life and effects the relationships around you. As you like to say, you reap what you sow.

I hope some day you rid yourself of whatever evil is holding onto you and you find the real Jesus. In the meantime, as I am with anyone who misuses/misquotes the Word of God, I'll be there with correction.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss Mae 1 hr really 15
Dr Who 1 hr Tv watcher 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
gag and quack 2 hr Troll alert 7
K teachers at Oak Grove 4 hr from here 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr Julia 8,613
The drama seeking people of Lewisburg 6 hr tired of helping 8
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••