Open eyes

Lewisburg, TN

#138 Nov 24, 2012
Good Lawdie wrote:
You so-called Christians have a hell of a lot to learn about the religions of the world and so many could benefit from it. Many were created well before Christianity and are still practiced tody. You are so closed-minded in thinking Christianity alone is the only path to Heaven.
Why would mainstream Christians have any need to learn other religions? Since Christianity is an off shoot of Judaism, it has been around a lot longer than you think, in fact longer than the religions you speak of. You, my friend, could stand to learn more about that because is it painfully obvious you have no idea. You probably have no idea that Jesus was present before the Earth was even formed. But you didn't know that, did you?

The same God that the Hebrews followed is the exact same God the Christians follow today. So, if you examine it correctly, nothing has changed since the beginning except who was brought into the fold.

When it comes to the thinking of Jesus being the only way to heaven, for Christians that is a fact. You can't change what Jesus said. You can argue until the cows come home that other religions say different. That is fine, if you follow them. If we both stand in front of many paths to a destination and I tell you, only one will truly get you there while the others are dead ends and you refuse to accept that and follow the wrong one, who's fault is that? You were warned.

Why not learn more about the religion you DON'T understand? Then you could rightfully argue you points.
well How Ignorant Are You

Lewisburg, TN

#140 Nov 26, 2012
How Ignorant Are You wrote:
Oh, and before I go,I would also like to witness your true colors. I will look when I return.
I see you have posted nothing. So I can only assume that means you have not returned or have nothing more to add to what I presented. So be it.

---Open eyes
Concerned Person

Columbia, TN

#141 Jun 8, 2013
Need to know wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is exactly what you needed to do (go ask the church), not ask on a forum well known for gossip, slander and more unethical behavior. Get a grip. If you are indeed a Christian, then you should know that gossiping is not considered a Christian thing to do so expect to be told that.
Then what the Hell are you doing on here? The Truth IS NOT GOSSIP...You get a grip...wouldent supprise me if this was Rocky...
Concerned Person

Columbia, TN

#142 Jun 8, 2013
Taser wrote:
Has anyone heard Lifesong church is in turmoil? Wondered if it is true? Heard they ran RC off??
How Ignorant Are You wrote:
Obviously "The Truth Hurts" is quite brilliant. If you pull up the website for Lifesong, you'll notice that there's several individuals missing from their contacts. Why?- because they now have their own church and are more than likely defrauding innocent (and gullible) followers out of money because they need it to cover their own personal expenses.
I have given it all to Christ Jesus! I don't go to either Rocky's church...nor would I recommend it, or Pastor Bradford's new church on the square, although Bradford is the real deal. I was somewhat on the "inside scoop" a few years back within LifeSong. I never gave into the "Leadership" and spoke the truth to their faces and was somewhat shunned. My wife was sleeping with Pastor Bennett's sister in law, selling drugs for a good friend of "Rev."...(really) Rocky...the ex-con, and after a elderly woman gave a couple hundred thousand dollars to the church for the newer sanctuary he would not even go and send the church van to pick her up from the nursing home on Sunday's for church. That man has wool pulled over the entire community and has tried to use his friend Bowden politically that no longer sits on the bench...thank you Jesus, to back the "power of Rocky" to gain whatever he wants.

Pastor Bradford is 10000 times a better man, preacher, and Christian than Rocky ever will be...However; pray for people like him and the people believing his lies. I have included Rocky, his followers, and all corrupt persons within the Marshall County Justice System in a great prayer every day...Psalm 35. Since I have 2 years ago...Bowden's hand was forced of the bench as General Sessions Judge, and now...the split of "The first church of Rocky Cunningham"...oops, LifeSong. God is not done, this is just the start. THANK YOU CHRIST JESUS...for your justice...not mine.

Rocket helped the Marshall County Sheriff Dept. to put me away for child abuse/neglect...to protect the fact that the real abuser...my now ex-wife, was teaching the 3-5 year old children with the Woman she was having sex with. My wife slapped my five year old son in his face because she caught him molestinging his 3 yr old brother with a Lincoln log. Rocket called it "just curiosity"! Really Rocky...whatever. I thought the church was there to help...not break up a family of 8, for the sake of embarrassment .

I forgive you man, but God help you on judgement day brother. He wont be so forgiving unless you repent...and I pray you quit wording about your image and start living and preaching the Truth.

My heart is clear, but I WILL NOT stand for ignorance nor will I stand by the side of a pretender.(Matthew 24:51)

Please pray for Rocky...that the Lord Jesus convict his lost soul and for leading his flock on down the road for sure torment and destruction to hell. That's the truth the whole truth...so help me God!

~John McCall...former Tenor to The Stamps Quartet
hello

Lewisburg, TN

#143 Jun 8, 2013
Concerned Person wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have given it all to Christ Jesus! I don't go to either Rocky's church...nor would I recommend it, or Pastor Bradford's new church on the square, although Bradford is the real deal. I was somewhat on the "inside scoop" a few years back within LifeSong. I never gave into the "Leadership" and spoke the truth to their faces and was somewhat shunned. My wife was sleeping with Pastor Bennett's sister in law, selling drugs for a good friend of "Rev."...(really) Rocky...the ex-con, and after a elderly woman gave a couple hundred thousand dollars to the church for the newer sanctuary he would not even go and send the church van to pick her up from the nursing home on Sunday's for church. That man has wool pulled over the entire community and has tried to use his friend Bowden politically that no longer sits on the bench...thank you Jesus, to back the "power of Rocky" to gain whatever he wants.

Pastor Bradford is 10000 times a better man, preacher, and Christian than Rocky ever will be...However; pray for people like him and the people believing his lies. I have included Rocky, his followers, and all corrupt persons within the Marshall County Justice System in a great prayer every day...Psalm 35. Since I have 2 years ago...Bowden's hand was forced of the bench as General Sessions Judge, and now...the split of "The first church of Rocky Cunningham"...oops, LifeSong. God is not done, this is just the start. THANK YOU CHRIST JESUS...for your justice...not mine.
Rocket helped the Marshall County Sheriff Dept. to put me away for child abuse/neglect...to protect the fact that the real abuser...my now ex-wife, was teaching the 3-5 year old children with the Woman she was having sex with. My wife slapped my five year old son in his face because she caught him molestinging his 3 yr old brother with a Lincoln log. Rocket called it "just curiosity"! Really Rocky...whatever. I thought the church was there to help...not break up a family of 8, for the sake of embarrassment .
I forgive you man, but God help you on judgement day brother. He wont be so forgiving unless you repent...and I pray you quit wording about your image and start living and preaching the Truth.
My heart is clear, but I WILL NOT stand for ignorance nor will I stand by the side of a pretender.(Matthew 24:51)
Please pray for Rocky...that the Lord Jesus convict his lost soul and for leading his flock on down the road for sure torment and destruction to hell. That's the truth the whole truth...so help me God!
~John McCall...former Tenor to The Stamps Quartet
John,
What are you doing? You have two children who did nothing serious but you mentioned their sex and ages! Humans explore. Children are learning by exploring. If your child is acting out what was done to him then that is sex abuse and you better find out if that happened. Also, Sir,get your children into therapy not with any church. Their health is your concern. The wicked ones that you mentioned aren't nearly as important as your children. You have to stand before GOD in how you rear them. You are a husband if not divorced and then a father. GOD can handle the other noise in your life. You need help, too. The praying and asking for prayers is fine. I feel that you are needing to vent and Sir a clinical psychologist can help you. You talk and get it all out and blessings will be brighter than you can hope far.
People will attack you on here. They are the same posters all over this forum. You and your family are in my prayers. Love. Mae
rocky road

Lewisburg, TN

#144 Jun 8, 2013
John McCall

Columbia, TN

#146 Jun 9, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
John,
What are you doing? You have two children who did nothing serious but you mentioned their sex and ages! Humans explore. Children are learning by exploring. If your child is acting out what was done to him then that is sex abuse and you better find out if that happened. Also, Sir,get your children into therapy not with any church. Their health is your concern. The wicked ones that you mentioned aren't nearly as important as your children. You have to stand before GOD in how you rear them. You are a husband if not divorced and then a father. GOD can handle the other noise in your life. You need help, too. The praying and asking for prayers is fine. I feel that you are needing to vent and Sir a clinical psychologist can help you. You talk and get it all out and blessings will be brighter than you can hope far.
People will attack you on here. They are the same posters all over this forum. You and your family are in my prayers. Love. Mae
Mae, thank you for your concern; however after Kim had me arrested, so she could get a few suit cases Ans leave the state of TN, I could not even try to get them help. Give me your email address and I will send you everything I have from Kim. This all happened on Feb.14...not the 17 of 2009.
I have not seenoury5 kids since then and Kim has been on the run. Ive got her on all kinds of Bank fraud, mortgage fraud, insurance fraud, drugs, etc...and she knows it. She is using the kiss to try and hurt me.
I do go to a shrink who is awesome!...I have PTSD and severe anxiety, bt Ii still have God and I'll ALWAYS live by His word. I will never stand down from the truth, but I do have a "Peter" type spirit...for what's right. Rocky helped that evil minded woman because she was caught having SEX with a woman related to a pastor, at the time, within LifeSong. All he cared about was consequences, and money...loosing members and possibly the Academy at the time because Kimberly a Shallon taught the 3-5 year olds in Church. God forbid the split if that broke media...guess what? It just has, and not that I am pleased with Gods Children (all of us) being affected, but it saddens me to see Gods people being mislead.
PSALMS 35 has rang true when I heard about the split. THANK YOU GOD for doing your willands answering my prayers...Amen! I prayed that verse religiously for years while incarcerated for my family's mess. When a DA throws down a piece of paper with your mothers name on it, who is elderly, to have her arrested if I don't sign a plea agreement...I did not have a choice but to sign. It was the greatest time I have ever had to spend in the Bible and really hear God speak. So, it was not all bad. I went to three prisons in Tennessee and God once again allowed me to bless thousands with the voice He gave me to share with all who listen. Many lives were changed and that's all that matters to me. I know where I'm going when i die, I just hate to see wool pulled over the eyes of the innocent.
Just because a church makes you feel good, does not mean the truth is being preached there...Sometimes the truth needs to be heard to stir up the soul, and if they get mad a the preacher...shame on them for putting him on a pedestal. But, when the preacher is affraid to preach the truth because of giving...(aka. Money boxes at the back door), Gds will frown on that. Let the Angel of the Lord chase them until they return to the truth...Amen!
My children will find me one day...they know how there mother is, and how much I do Love them. All I can do is pray for God to guard, guide, and protect them for all evil. As for Rocky...I'll always pray for him...it doesn't mean I have to speak to him...just tell the truth about his ways...that is our jobs as the Christian body. I say Impeach "Rev."Cunningham and allow a real straight up man of God be led to LifeSong...then watch it grow...in the Name of Jesus Christ...Amen
!
Laundry List

Columbia, TN

#148 Jun 9, 2013
Talk about hanging out ALL your laundry out for everyone to get a good sniff. This what y'all want to be doing when your "Lord and Savior" comes back to take you all away?
wow

Nashville, TN

#149 Jun 9, 2013
so this is what we get from the church on the square? you folks need help
cant support

Lewisburg, TN

#150 Jun 9, 2013
The old church is about money. now he wants to have a golf tourney to help give scholarships to what looks like "his" school. if someone cant afford to go to a private school, why enable them further? If he wants more students (members) he should use his own money or money raised within. I can not support it. Dont get me wrong, I love GOD but besides catholic schools system, I dont believe in a church attached to a private school. It is more like brain washing our children and keeping the membership door a swinging. too much going on and on. mixing business and the Lord does not sit well with me.
John McCall

Columbia, TN

#151 Jun 9, 2013
wow wrote:
so this is what we get from the church on the square? you folks need help
No, this has nothing to do with the church on the square. I want to clarify that. I don't go to that church or LifeSong. I have a TV and a radio if I need to listen to a man speak from the Bible. Like vi said I trust NO MAN now...only the word of God. I'm not a gossip...I just wanted the truth to be heard and that's what I did. Bradford's church on the square has nothing to do with any of this. However; that man is the best man to deliver God's Word. He is a real man of God. Infact if he saw this, as right as it is, I know he would be mad at me. I'm not sorry if I hurt some feelings along the way...if it hurts...that is the Holy Spirt convicting your soul...not me. The truth hurts...by the truth will set you free. I've always been an open book because my past I leave behind me. We all make mistakes in life, some worse that others...but we learn from them...you hope. I'm not perfect...never claimed to be. In fact God's Word, which is perfect, says; "If we say, We Have No Sin, we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us." (1 JOHN 1:8).

In 1st Timothy chapter 3...it gives "Qualifications For Church Leaders"...again, this is God's word, not mine...so if you get mad, your getting mad at God, not me. Starting with verse 1..."This saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to be an overseer, he desires a noble work. An overseer, therefore, must be above reproach, the husband of ONE wife, self-controled, sensible, respectable, hospitable, an able teacher, not addicted to wine, not a bully but gentle, not quarrelsome, not greedy -- one who manages his own household compentently, having his children under control with all dignity.(If anyone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of God's church?)"...I think you get the point, and please read more in your own Bible. I encourage you to do that.:-)

Rocky is a good person, when he wants to be...arn't we all...; however, he is NOT qualified to be a Leader according to God's word...not mine.

1). He is divorced - Not a man of one wife.
2). He is quarrelsome - when things don't go Rocky's way.
3). The Split...he could not even hold his own family together and his own kids wont speak to him. Hello, that should tell you something. Now, look what happened to "His Flock". I hate when he says that because it is soooo pride-full. They are God's flock, not his. Man, what's next...don't drink the cool aid people!

Yes, that church does good for the community, however; works without faith is dead...and I pray that God wakes up the people of LifeSong - Church of God. If you stand behind the man of that church and not God's word...you are worse than the Pharisees, and are living a lie and in sin...AMEN!!! Take back God's church Today or you will surely find yourself in eternal torment. I pray that you find peace in your decision to stand strong in God's Word...not some sorry ex convict that that worries about Image, and look at me and what I'm doing for the community...shame on you Rocky.

If you have to advertise about all the "clubs" you have at your church to get people to come hear the Word of God, and you go because they have this, or do that...you are going for the wrong reasons! Repent, please repent...because you are living in sin. Find a church that preaches truth, not bubble gum and ice cream. I'm sure Rocky means well...I hope, but pray for his salvation and quit falling for the lies...in The Name of Christ Jesus...Amen.

John McCall

Columbia, TN

#152 Jun 9, 2013
cant support wrote:
The old church is about money. now he wants to have a golf tourney to help give scholarships to what looks like "his" school. if someone cant afford to go to a private school, why enable them further? If he wants more students (members) he should use his own money or money raised within. I can not support it. Dont get me wrong, I love GOD but besides catholic schools system, I dont believe in a church attached to a private school. It is more like brain washing our children and keeping the membership door a swinging. too much going on and on. mixing business and the Lord does not sit well with me.
I agree, and Rocky has been warned about running business out of the church before. He had a construction business, an advertising business, etc... this is just another was for him to collect a bigger paycheck...buy USEING the church. He is not an idiot...he just needs to lose the ex con / junkie mentality, and let God lead him. He tries to micro-manage everything and does well at delegation to "his flock". Okay, now everyone wake up on the count of three...one, two, three......how sad...please pray for the souls within that place.
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#153 Jun 9, 2013
I have this prayer to lift up to God. The large lettering is not insulting. It is praying .

FATHER GOD, I COME TO YOU IN PRAYER. SATAN IS STEALING, KILLING AND DESTROYING YOUR CHILDREN IN BODY, MIND, SOUL AND SPIRIT IN OUR COMMUNITY. A MAN SO HURT AND SO HONESTLY OPEN HAS GIVEN A CRY FOR HELP. FATHER GOD, HIS HOMELIFE IS BROKEN. RESTORE TO THEM WHAT SATAN HAS TAKEN AWAY. BRING A REVIVAL TO THIS COMMUNIT, OF A HUNGER FOR YOUR WORD AND HELP YOUR DEAR CHILDREN ,OF ALL AGES TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN WORSHIP AND WHAT A FALSE TEACHER/PREACHER WORSHIP IS. I HAD PRAYED FROM A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL FOR THIS COMMUNITY 25 YEARS AGO. ONE IS HERE. IF IT BE THY WILL FATHER TO KEEP IT AND THAT CHURCH OPEN TO YOUR SERVICE THEN LET A OUT POURING OF YOUR LOVE REVIVE THE CHRISTIANS IN OUR COMMUNITY. THANK YOU FOR HOME SCHOOLING FAMILIES. MAY YOUR LOVE AND OUR BROTHERLY/SISTERLY LOVE BE PURE, ALWAYS. MAY IT BE THY WILL TO HAVE CHURCH MEETINGS IN THE DAY HOURS ON WEEKDAYS IN OUR COMMUNITY. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR MY FAMILY. KEEP US ALL CLOSE AS TIMES CHANGE. IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#154 Jun 9, 2013
You are in my prayers,John.
moose lips

United States

#155 Jun 9, 2013
Mae wrote:
I have this prayer to lift up to God. The large lettering is not insulting. It is praying .

FATHER GOD, I COME TO YOU IN PRAYER. SATAN IS STEALING, KILLING AND DESTROYING YOUR CHILDREN IN BODY, MIND, SOUL AND SPIRIT IN OUR COMMUNITY. A MAN SO HURT AND SO HONESTLY OPEN HAS GIVEN A CRY FOR HELP. FATHER GOD, HIS HOMELIFE IS BROKEN. RESTORE TO THEM WHAT SATAN HAS TAKEN AWAY. BRING A REVIVAL TO THIS COMMUNIT, OF A HUNGER FOR YOUR WORD AND HELP YOUR DEAR CHILDREN ,OF ALL AGES TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE IN WORSHIP AND WHAT A FALSE TEACHER/PREACHER WORSHIP IS. I HAD PRAYED FROM A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL FOR THIS COMMUNITY 25 YEARS AGO. ONE IS HERE. IF IT BE THY WILL FATHER TO KEEP IT AND THAT CHURCH OPEN TO YOUR SERVICE THEN LET A OUT POURING OF YOUR LOVE REVIVE THE CHRISTIANS IN OUR COMMUNITY. THANK YOU FOR HOME SCHOOLING FAMILIES. MAY YOUR LOVE AND OUR BROTHERLY/SISTERLY LOVE BE PURE, ALWAYS. MAY IT BE THY WILL TO HAVE CHURCH MEETINGS IN THE DAY HOURS ON WEEKDAYS IN OUR COMMUNITY. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR MY FAMILY. KEEP US ALL CLOSE AS TIMES CHANGE. IN JESUS HOLY NAME, AMEN
Christians and their foolishness.
dumb ways to die

Bennettsville, SC

#156 Jun 9, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians and their foolishness.
Pagans, agnostics and atheists and their foolish ways.
John McCall

Columbia, TN

#157 Jun 9, 2013
Mae wrote:
AMEN...and AMEN!!!! I do agree. Thank you Jesus for Mae and her light that she shines as a true Christian and faithful to you your will...Amen! Lord Jesus, also please forgive me for my bitterness and unforgiveness...heal my broken heart and protect my children's eyes, ears, and their hearts...comfort their souls and fill their void with Your love...in Christ Jesus's Holy and Merciful Name on High...Thank you Lord Jesus for answering this prayer...we praise your Name...Amen!
John McCall

Columbia, TN

#158 Jun 9, 2013
Mae wrote:
You are in my prayers,John.
Thank you Mae. My kids need it more than I do...but thank you.:-)(Matthew 4:19)
moose lips

United States

#160 Jun 9, 2013
dumb ways to die wrote:
<quoted text>Pagans, agnostics and atheists and their foolish ways.
Eat me bit<h!
moose lips

United States

#161 Jun 9, 2013
John McCall wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN...and AMEN!!!! I do agree. Thank you Jesus for Mae and her light that she shines as a true Christian and faithful to you your will...Amen! Lord Jesus, also please forgive me for my bitterness and unforgiveness...heal my broken heart and protect my children's eyes, ears, and their hearts...comfort their souls and fill their void with Your love...in Christ Jesus's Holy and Merciful Name on High...Thank you Lord Jesus for answering this prayer...we praise your Name...Amen!
Wouldn't you say that sh!t to yourself unless of course you are attempting to prove to others you are something you really aren't? Jesus sees your dirty little secrets idiot. He's gonna gettcha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what did these girls do? 16 hr no brains in here 25
Children Chained To Beds In Lewisburg Sat mad 5
Ole Steak House Sat thereturn of some... 29
Marshall County Youth Baseball Cal Ripkin (Jun '10) Fri It is awful 44
Freecycle Fri Time has come 27
A restaurant near the square Fri just me 85
narc of the year AKA Sammy Wright Fri Phil M Nuts 28
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web