Lifesong In Turmoil
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#52 Oct 31, 2012
Mitt or bust wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to make a bet? If I lose I will never come back on the forum. If your boy loses, you have to do the same.
Oh, sure... let's continue that same stupidity to this forum.*eyes roll* Do you think about these things before you present them or are they just right off the cuff?

Well okay. let's continue with that train of thought. I mean how Republicans shoot themselves in the foot.(When it's not in their mouth). Now, you would think that since Romney wants to cater to big business, he would say great things about them to win over the auto workers in Ohio. What does he do? He claims that General Motors and Chrysler plan to ship jobs overseas, but he is standing up against that. Whoa... stop the train. Neither company is going to do any such thing. And General Motors ripped Romney for saying that. In fact, Romney was against the auto bailout but yet profited from it to the tune of $15 million dollars! So now after making a fool of himself over the bailout, he goes and shoots himself by claiming GM and Chrysler is going to outsource (says the king of outsourcing). Wrong!

Chrysler Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications Gualberto Ranieri emphatically denied the possibility U.S. production would be affected, writing in an online posting, "Let's set the record straight: Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China."

"The ad is cynical campaign politics at its worst," General Motors spokesman Greg Martin told The New York Times. "We think creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back in this country should be a source of bipartisan pride."

All this to attempt Ohio voters to vote for Romney. Romney once again shoots himself in foot in one of the most important states!!!

Better start looking for a new forum to cry on.
Mitt or bust

Lawrenceburg, TN

#53 Oct 31, 2012
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure... let's continue that same stupidity to this forum.*eyes roll* Do you think about these things before you present them or are they just right off the cuff?
Well okay. let's continue with that train of thought. I mean how Republicans shoot themselves in the foot.(When it's not in their mouth). Now, you would think that since Romney wants to cater to big business, he would say great things about them to win over the auto workers in Ohio. What does he do? He claims that General Motors and Chrysler plan to ship jobs overseas, but he is standing up against that. Whoa... stop the train. Neither company is going to do any such thing. And General Motors ripped Romney for saying that. In fact, Romney was against the auto bailout but yet profited from it to the tune of $15 million dollars! So now after making a fool of himself over the bailout, he goes and shoots himself by claiming GM and Chrysler is going to outsource (says the king of outsourcing). Wrong!
Chrysler Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications Gualberto Ranieri emphatically denied the possibility U.S. production would be affected, writing in an online posting, "Let's set the record straight: Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China."
"The ad is cynical campaign politics at its worst," General Motors spokesman Greg Martin told The New York Times. "We think creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back in this country should be a source of bipartisan pride."
All this to attempt Ohio voters to vote for Romney. Romney once again shoots himself in foot in one of the most important states!!!
Better start looking for a new forum to cry on.
Mitt is very smart and I have trust in him. Wait and see...... I am a very lucky person. The recent killings and his directive will haunt your man.
Here by Choice

Joelton, TN

#54 Oct 31, 2012
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure... let's continue that same stupidity to this forum.*eyes roll* Do you think about these things before you present them or are they just right off the cuff?
Well okay. let's continue with that train of thought. I mean how Republicans shoot themselves in the foot.(When it's not in their mouth). Now, you would think that since Romney wants to cater to big business, he would say great things about them to win over the auto workers in Ohio. What does he do? He claims that General Motors and Chrysler plan to ship jobs overseas, but he is standing up against that. Whoa... stop the train. Neither company is going to do any such thing. And General Motors ripped Romney for saying that. In fact, Romney was against the auto bailout but yet profited from it to the tune of $15 million dollars! So now after making a fool of himself over the bailout, he goes and shoots himself by claiming GM and Chrysler is going to outsource (says the king of outsourcing). Wrong!
Chrysler Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications Gualberto Ranieri emphatically denied the possibility U.S. production would be affected, writing in an online posting, "Let's set the record straight: Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China."
"The ad is cynical campaign politics at its worst," General Motors spokesman Greg Martin told The New York Times. "We think creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back in this country should be a source of bipartisan pride."
All this to attempt Ohio voters to vote for Romney. Romney once again shoots himself in foot in one of the most important states!!!
Better start looking for a new forum to cry on.
Speaking about a "foot in the mouth" what about your Joe Biden? Remember, the market controls business and companies can only react to it to stay solvent. Retailers like Wal Mart, Target, Costco etc. buy most of their merchandise offshore because we(Americans) want low prices. Obama's policies have not worked, to do the same over again, and expect a different result is defined by Einstein as insanity.
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#55 Oct 31, 2012
Here by Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking about a "foot in the mouth" what about your Joe Biden? Remember, the market controls business and companies can only react to it to stay solvent. Retailers like Wal Mart, Target, Costco etc. buy most of their merchandise offshore because we(Americans) want low prices. Obama's policies have not worked, to do the same over again, and expect a different result is defined by Einstein as insanity.
What does that have to do with the price of cheese in China? Let's not forget where many trade agreements came from. And nothing you offered up made sense. Please explain what policies of Obama's are not working. Romney on the other hand also wants to slap China's hand in unfair bargaining/trading, which will also force those prices to rise. So, if you are going to make statements like you do, please be a little more specific.
Romney The Liar

Murfreesboro, TN

#56 Oct 31, 2012
Romney's Hurricane "Relief Effort" Was as Fake as Ryan's Soup Kitchen Photo Op (courtesy of http://truth-out.org/ )
MARK KARLIN, EDITOR OF BUZZFLASH AT TRUTHOUT
Both events were pulled off with calculated cynicism.
Yesterday, Romney's campaign – facing the challenge of a president in command of natural disaster relief – converted an Ohio political rally into a political rally disguised as providing voluntary charitable contributions to help hurricane victims on the East Coast. The problem was that collecting canned goods and other items is not what agencies such as the Red Cross want. In fact, attempting to process such relatively small donations hinders massive assistance efforts, according to non-governmental organizations.
Loading donated cans of Campbell's Soup and jars of peanuts into a rental truck makes for a nice photo-op, but it won't help any hurricane victims. Nine will get you ten that the donations will be dropped off at some pantry in Ohio, far away from the damage from Sandy.
On top of that, BuzzFeed reports that allegedly $5,000 was spent at Walmart by the Romney campaign so that Mitt could be photographed amidst an abundant supply of granola bars and diapers.
This last-minute "relief effort," of course, is consistent with the Romney/Ryan belief that individual charitable contributions can somehow take care of areas with billions of dollars in damage. Did anyone bring a house, bridge or subway to the Romney "compassion" charade? Doubt it, wouldn't fit in the rental truck.
Romney's notion of non-governmental resolution of natural disasters is as fecklessly quaint as his "horses and bayonets" notion of our military needs. Since Romney refuses to repeat his promise to dismantle FEMA since Hurricane Sandy struck, he can only offer a feeble photo showing him accepting a six pack of Gatorade. It was so Disneyesque!
The Ohio stunt provides a one-two punch of opportunistic displays of ambition disguised as compassion. Just last week Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan, practically broke into a soup kitchen in Youngstown in order to get a photo of him washing pans with his wife. But don't think the Ayn Rand acolyte was going soft. It was all for show. According to US News and World Report:
Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s visit Saturday to an Ohio food kitchen was no more than a staged photo op, fumes the charity’s president.
Ryan barged into the Youngstown dining hall long after guests had been served and left, grabbed an apron and scrubbed down a few measly dishes while TV cameras and photographers snapped away, said Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, the charity that runs the soup kitchen.
"Had I been on site, he would not have been allowed in," Antal told the Daily News on Tuesday.
Natural disasters present crises that pull the nation together, which is counter to the GOP presidential campaign notion of every man and woman for him or herself.
Just as Romney's charge that Obama is responsible for a non-existent movement of 1500 Jeep manufacturing jobs to China is as fake as a three dollar bill, so is his con of acting compassionate.
© 2012 Truthout
treat

Lewisburg, TN

#57 Oct 31, 2012
Romney The Liar wrote:
Romney's Hurricane "Relief Effort" Was as Fake as Ryan's Soup Kitchen Photo Op (courtesy of http://truth-out.org/ )
MARK KARLIN, EDITOR OF BUZZFLASH AT TRUTHOUT
Both events were pulled off with calculated cynicism.
Yesterday, Romney's campaign – facing the challenge of a president in command of natural disaster relief – converted an Ohio political rally into a political rally disguised as providing voluntary charitable contributions to help hurricane victims on the East Coast. The problem was that collecting canned goods and other items is not what agencies such as the Red Cross want. In fact, attempting to process such relatively small donations hinders massive assistance efforts, according to non-governmental organizations.
Loading donated cans of Campbell's Soup and jars of peanuts into a rental truck makes for a nice photo-op, but it won't help any hurricane victims. Nine will get you ten that the donations will be dropped off at some pantry in Ohio, far away from the damage from Sandy.
On top of that, BuzzFeed reports that allegedly $5,000 was spent at Walmart by the Romney campaign so that Mitt could be photographed amidst an abundant supply of granola bars and diapers.
This last-minute "relief effort," of course, is consistent with the Romney/Ryan belief that individual charitable contributions can somehow take care of areas with billions of dollars in damage. Did anyone bring a house, bridge or subway to the Romney "compassion" charade? Doubt it, wouldn't fit in the rental truck.
Romney's notion of non-governmental resolution of natural disasters is as fecklessly quaint as his "horses and bayonets" notion of our military needs. Since Romney refuses to repeat his promise to dismantle FEMA since Hurricane Sandy struck, he can only offer a feeble photo showing him accepting a six pack of Gatorade. It was so Disneyesque!
The Ohio stunt provides a one-two punch of opportunistic displays of ambition disguised as compassion. Just last week Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan, practically broke into a soup kitchen in Youngstown in order to get a photo of him washing pans with his wife. But don't think the Ayn Rand acolyte was going soft. It was all for show. According to US News and World Report:
Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s visit Saturday to an Ohio food kitchen was no more than a staged photo op, fumes the charity’s president.
Ryan barged into the Youngstown dining hall long after guests had been served and left, grabbed an apron and scrubbed down a few measly dishes while TV cameras and photographers snapped away, said Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, the charity that runs the soup kitchen.
"Had I been on site, he would not have been allowed in," Antal told the Daily News on Tuesday.
Natural disasters present crises that pull the nation together, which is counter to the GOP presidential campaign notion of every man and woman for him or herself.
Just as Romney's charge that Obama is responsible for a non-existent movement of 1500 Jeep manufacturing jobs to China is as fake as a three dollar bill, so is his con of acting compassionate.
© 2012 Truthout
Wow, it must really suck being on the losing team. Someone has a lot of hate for people who have something to include real care for people. Get use to them two, they will be moving into barracks crib real soon.
Here by Choice

Joelton, TN

#58 Oct 31, 2012
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with the price of cheese in China? Let's not forget where many trade agreements came from. And nothing you offered up made sense. Please explain what policies of Obama's are not working. Romney on the other hand also wants to slap China's hand in unfair bargaining/trading, which will also force those prices to rise. So, if you are going to make statements like you do, please be a little more specific.
Solyndra! If the price of Chinese goods rises, it will make more business sense to manufacture goods here. If Obama is reelected I hope and pray that everything will be better, I have my doubts. History has the way of revealing the truth and there is too much about him that I don't understand(movie 2016)
Here by Choice

Joelton, TN

#60 Oct 31, 2012
Romney The Liar wrote:
Romney's Hurricane "Relief Effort" Was as Fake as Ryan's Soup Kitchen Photo Op (courtesy of http://truth-out.org/ )
MARK KARLIN, EDITOR OF BUZZFLASH AT TRUTHOUT
Both events were pulled off with calculated cynicism.
Yesterday, Romney's campaign – facing the challenge of a president in command of natural disaster relief – converted an Ohio political rally into a political rally disguised as providing voluntary charitable contributions to help hurricane victims on the East Coast. The problem was that collecting canned goods and other items is not what agencies such as the Red Cross want. In fact, attempting to process such relatively small donations hinders massive assistance efforts, according to non-governmental organizations.
Loading donated cans of Campbell's Soup and jars of peanuts into a rental truck makes for a nice photo-op, but it won't help any hurricane victims. Nine will get you ten that the donations will be dropped off at some pantry in Ohio, far away from the damage from Sandy.
On top of that, BuzzFeed reports that allegedly $5,000 was spent at Walmart by the Romney campaign so that Mitt could be photographed amidst an abundant supply of granola bars and diapers.
This last-minute "relief effort," of course, is consistent with the Romney/Ryan belief that individual charitable contributions can somehow take care of areas with billions of dollars in damage. Did anyone bring a house, bridge or subway to the Romney "compassion" charade? Doubt it, wouldn't fit in the rental truck.
Romney's notion of non-governmental resolution of natural disasters is as fecklessly quaint as his "horses and bayonets" notion of our military needs. Since Romney refuses to repeat his promise to dismantle FEMA since Hurricane Sandy struck, he can only offer a feeble photo showing him accepting a six pack of Gatorade. It was so Disneyesque!
The Ohio stunt provides a one-two punch of opportunistic displays of ambition disguised as compassion. Just last week Romney's running mate, Paul Ryan, practically broke into a soup kitchen in Youngstown in order to get a photo of him washing pans with his wife. But don't think the Ayn Rand acolyte was going soft. It was all for show. According to US News and World Report:
Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s visit Saturday to an Ohio food kitchen was no more than a staged photo op, fumes the charity’s president.
Ryan barged into the Youngstown dining hall long after guests had been served and left, grabbed an apron and scrubbed down a few measly dishes while TV cameras and photographers snapped away, said Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, the charity that runs the soup kitchen.
"Had I been on site, he would not have been allowed in," Antal told the Daily News on Tuesday.
Natural disasters present crises that pull the nation together, which is counter to the GOP presidential campaign notion of every man and woman for him or herself.
Just as Romney's charge that Obama is responsible for a non-existent movement of 1500 Jeep manufacturing jobs to China is as fake as a three dollar bill, so is his con of acting compassionate.
© 2012 Truthout
History will reveal the truth, you will dry up and hopefully blow away. As for Ayn Rand, what is there not to believe?
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#61 Nov 1, 2012
Here by Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Solyndra! If the price of Chinese goods rises, it will make more business sense to manufacture goods here. If Obama is reelected I hope and pray that everything will be better, I have my doubts. History has the way of revealing the truth and there is too much about him that I don't understand(movie 2016)
So much of the 2016 movie was out of context hype. I find it rather funny that when Democrats produce anything about Romney, it is not hacked and pasted together BS. Just raw, in your face footage that the Republicans provide on an almost daily basis. I too, cannot tell you that things will continue to get better. So far, that is what has been reported by non-biased business reports. The economy is growing. I think Obama has taken the correct course for the Middle East. He has given them lots of time to fight each other with all their infighting, which in turn weakens them, not us. As you pointed out, time will tell.
Boulder

Columbia, TN

#62 Nov 1, 2012
You morons are off topic. We were talking about the mess Rocky created at Lifesong.
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#63 Nov 1, 2012
Boulder wrote:
You morons are off topic. We were talking about the mess Rocky created at Lifesong.
No, we decided that that belongs with God and in his church, not on topix. And yeah, I already pointed out that they strayed off topic but the first topic was basically closed anyway, so no real harm done. Either give your 2 cents or move on to another topic. And if you want to know anything about Lifesong and Rocky, go to church this weekend.
she has spoken

Lewisburg, TN

#64 Nov 1, 2012
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we decided that that belongs with God and in his church, not on topix. And yeah, I already pointed out that they strayed off topic but the first topic was basically closed anyway, so no real harm done. Either give your 2 cents or move on to another topic. And if you want to know anything about Lifesong and Rocky, go to church this weekend.
There u r, dictating and telling people what to do again. You must b a blast at parties. Oh yea, that is right, this is your only life. Who decided what? Maybe just u. U must b a BHO follower. No wonder no one agrees with u.
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#65 Nov 1, 2012
she has spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
There u r, dictating and telling people what to do again. You must b a blast at parties. Oh yea, that is right, this is your only life. Who decided what? Maybe just u. U must b a BHO follower. No wonder no one agrees with u.
Sorry if that sounded dictating to you. I just meant to present the facts. But if there are any Christians reading this topic and insist on dragging God's business through a public forum, go for it. It's just not a Christian thing to do. Are you a Christian?

As for politics, I don't follow any party. I decide who seems best for the job based on their past performance and what they say leading up to the elections. I think anyone who votes for someone based on one issue such as abortion or gender orientation or a party line is foolish. I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats.

As for parties, you'd have a great time where I go in Nashville. Unless you are a party pooper and a lemon. I have many friends from all walks. And this is not my only life, I'm just good at multi-tasking.
she as spoken

Lewisburg, TN

#66 Nov 1, 2012
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if that sounded dictating to you. I just meant to present the facts. But if there are any Christians reading this topic and insist on dragging God's business through a public forum, go for it. It's just not a Christian thing to do. Are you a Christian?
As for politics, I don't follow any party. I decide who seems best for the job based on their past performance and what they say leading up to the elections. I think anyone who votes for someone based on one issue such as abortion or gender orientation or a party line is foolish. I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats.
As for parties, you'd have a great time where I go in Nashville. Unless you are a party pooper and a lemon. I have many friends from all walks. And this is not my only life, I'm just good at multi-tasking.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. U must like to c yourself type.
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#67 Nov 1, 2012
she as spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, blah. U must like to c yourself type.
You sure like to make baseless assumptions. I bet you jump to a lot of conclusions as well. Thanks for the in-depth conversation. You must be a thrill a minute on a date. Yawn!
she has spoken

Lewisburg, TN

#68 Nov 1, 2012
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure like to make baseless assumptions. I bet you jump to a lot of conclusions as well. Thanks for the in-depth conversation. You must be a thrill a minute on a date. Yawn!
If you talk as much as U type no wonder society has shunned you. The only circle that may accept your way of thinking is liberal SF CA or another freakish city. You R not worth my time to have an "IN-DEPTH" conversation with. Find someone else to argue with, seems like U have a lot of friends here....hahahaha.
PS, btw, My wife has no problems with me, and we figured out why you are all alone.
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#70 Nov 2, 2012
she has spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
If you talk as much as U type no wonder society has shunned you. The only circle that may accept your way of thinking is liberal SF CA or another freakish city. You R not worth my time to have an "IN-DEPTH" conversation with. Find someone else to argue with, seems like U have a lot of friends here....hahahaha.
PS, btw, My wife has no problems with me, and we figured out why you are all alone.
LOL! This is not an argument, this is just you rambling to me. Your inane insistence only adds credibility with what I post. Thanks. As for your wife... if she is anything like you, I could understand her lying to you. Does she nod her head a lot and say, "Ah ha" when you ramble on with her? And thank you for thinking I am so significant for you and your wife to spend your free time attempting to figure me out. But again, you've jump another conclusion. I would think with two of you working together to respond you could do a better job of it, but two heads are not always better than one as you have demonstrated. And with a personality such as yours, I bet you wife is a real knock-out. Wink, wink.
YoureAFool

Columbia, TN

#71 Nov 3, 2012
You move on to another topic fool. I don't know what happen at Lifesong. But what I know of Rocky I was giving my opinion that likely whatever mess there is he caused it.
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we decided that that belongs with God and in his church, not on topix. And yeah, I already pointed out that they strayed off topic but the first topic was basically closed anyway, so no real harm done. Either give your 2 cents or move on to another topic. And if you want to know anything about Lifesong and Rocky, go to church this weekend.
Not as ignorant as you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#72 Nov 3, 2012
YoureAFool wrote:
You move on to another topic fool. I don't know what happen at Lifesong. But what I know of Rocky I was giving my opinion that likely whatever mess there is he caused it.
<quoted text>
And that is gossip. You are only guessing who is causing what. How wonderful you want to drag God's business into the public. Are you a Christian? The last person I asked wouldn't answer. In Romans, Paul speaks how those of the lawlessness world included gossipers. I would think that means it's not a good attribute for Christians. Do you disagree with that line of thinking? He also speaks in 1 Corinthians of how believers are to deal with disputes in the church, IN the church. It's also about forgiveness and reconciliation. Now don't get me wrong, there are obvious times when something should be brought public, especially if it involves chargeable crimes, but that is for the law to do. And if charges are brought on anyone, it will be made public and be dealt with in the courts and not on a forum. But that does not appear to be the case here.

Since you admit you don't know what happened at Lifesong, that says you don't go there or at least not enough. Do you know what is happening in your family? I hope so unless you also are not involved with your family. Would you be okay if others talked about you or someone in your family without the opportunity to defend yourself?

I am not telling you what to do, but as a Christian I am to remind you of how Christians should handle it.
Jgmtrjjtm

Lewisburg, TN

#73 Nov 3, 2012
not a member wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are considering changing churches, I hope you do not choose mine. Your attitude would be a negative influence to any church.
Then why do you go to that church? Cause what you just isnt very christian like! Talking bout negative influence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They're coming for Trump 2 hr Dump Trump 31
Interbreeding in Petersburg 3 hr John Mellows 3
Want to make easy money? Just following the li... 8 hr Captain Kangaroo 3
Billy and sue together 20 hr Jean Luc Picard 9
Sue/billy together Wed Anonymous 1
billy joe wright Nov 20 Lilly 2
Pathetic White Men (Mar '16) Nov 19 UncleFuggz 30

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages