I Love Jesus

Lewisburg, TN

#25 Oct 27, 2012
Vicki Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a member of Lifesong, but family members are....Rocky and Mary are two of the most loving, kind and honest people you will ever meet in Lewisburg. Judge not, lest ye be judged.
Who said anything about those two folks you speak of? What are you trying to say? Please do not judge me or put words in my mouth. I said nothing of them just made comment on problem areas of other churches. Re-read what I wrote and think before you respond this time.
Just saying

Lexington Park, MD

#27 Oct 29, 2012
Wow.
How Ignorant Can You Be

Murfreesboro, TN

#29 Oct 29, 2012
Now back to the original question....Is Lifesong in Turmoil?
Not as ignorant as you

Lewisburg, TN

#30 Oct 29, 2012
How Ignorant Can You Be wrote:
If you are so interested in Lifesong, why not go there on Sunday and find out? Don't be such a dweeb.
Just Me

Lewisburg, TN

#32 Oct 29, 2012
How Ignorant Can You Be wrote:
Yes, once again it is in Turmoil. SO VERY SAD:(
Not a member

Lewisburg, TN

#33 Oct 29, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes this should have their head examined.

If there was any turmoil, the only informed people would be the members and I seriously doubt that they would be posting it on the Internet.
Not as ignorant as you

Lewisburg, TN

#35 Oct 29, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have the example of the crap that stirs the pot. But ask away, there are plenty here like this one who enjoys destruction and evilness and thrives to spew their vile on others. They will receive theirs ten fold.
Just Me

Lewisburg, TN

#37 Oct 29, 2012
Not as ignorant as you wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we have the example of the crap that stirs the pot. But ask away, there are plenty here like this one who enjoys destruction and evilness and thrives to spew their vile on others. They will receive theirs ten fold.
I WILL NOT say ANYTHING..... God Knows and HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL:) God Bless.
Not as ignorant as you

Lewisburg, TN

#38 Oct 29, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL NOT say ANYTHING..... God Knows and HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL:) God Bless.
Amen! Good choice! Let God!
redneck

Smyrna, TN

#40 Oct 30, 2012
The whole world is in turmoil. and Jesus Christ is going to fix it before too muc longer.
Not as ignorant as you

Lewisburg, TN

#41 Oct 30, 2012
redneck wrote:
The whole world is in turmoil. and Jesus Christ is going to fix it before too muc longer.
Perhaps... but the world has seen some pretty rough times in the past like WW2 that many thought that would be the time. I don't think we know what turmoil is yet. But things are looking up (down). The weather is getting whacky, the Middle East is heating up, Iran is seething for the "end times", China and Russia are growing in leaps and bounds militarily and Europe in on constant threat of collapse. Yet, it may be many years from now. Or perhaps tomorrow.
Life after Barry

Lewisburg, TN

#43 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Perhaps... but the world has seen some pretty rough times in the past like WW2 that many thought that would be the time. I don't think we know what turmoil is yet. But things are looking up (down). The weather is getting whacky, the Middle East is heating up, Iran is seething for the "end times", China and Russia are growing in leaps and bounds militarily and Europe in on constant threat of collapse. Yet, it may be many years from now. Or perhaps tomorrow.
.....and our so-called commander in chief is every so cleverly dismantling our military to make us second to many. I am just waiting to see what the democrats do to mess up the election. Will the rioting in the street be acceptable because of the losers felt cheated.......as they would put it..........again.

The administration allowed Iran to get 4 years closer to a nuclear weapon of mass destruction. The pres was shaking pinkies with Russia like something is up. Can't wait until he is booted out and real leadership is installed back in the white house.
Not as ignorant as you

Lewisburg, TN

#44 Oct 30, 2012
Life after Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and our so-called commander in chief is every so cleverly dismantling our military to make us second to many. I am just waiting to see what the democrats do to mess up the election. Will the rioting in the street be acceptable because of the losers felt cheated.......as they would put it..........again.
The administration allowed Iran to get 4 years closer to a nuclear weapon of mass destruction. The pres was shaking pinkies with Russia like something is up. Can't wait until he is booted out and real leadership is installed back in the white house.
Well you managed to change the topic. But you have no idea what you are talking about. As a President, Obama has got us out of war in Iraq, getting us out of war in Afghanistan, taken out more Islamic extremist leadership including bin Laden than any other past President and kept us out of war in Syria/Iran that Romney will daftly lead us into.

If the Republicans are the losers it will be because they keep putting up the most ignorant choices who can't seem to tell anyone what their plans are. They are experts of hiding and lying and as Ryan has shown, how to misrepresent the truth.

As for Iran, they are struggling with their public quickly losing faith, their money has lost value, inflation has taken hold, many importers are backing off and won't even port their ships there now. And since Israel bombed Iran's weapons plant in Sudan, showing they can easily reach the distance to Iran, they, Hamas, and Hezbollah are feeling very vulnerable.

You are as ignorant of foreign affairs as Romney is. Shall we discuss how the housing market is higher now than in years and home prices have greatly increased? Or how the market has also grown along with many other aspects of our economy and employment has fallen since 2010? Are you that out of touch?
Here by Choice

Murfreesboro, TN

#45 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Well you managed to change the topic. But you have no idea what you are talking about. As a President, Obama has got us out of war in Iraq, getting us out of war in Afghanistan, taken out more Islamic extremist leadership including bin Laden than any other past President and kept us out of war in Syria/Iran that Romney will daftly lead us into.
If the Republicans are the losers it will be because they keep putting up the most ignorant choices who can't seem to tell anyone what their plans are. They are experts of hiding and lying and as Ryan has shown, how to misrepresent the truth.
As for Iran, they are struggling with their public quickly losing faith, their money has lost value, inflation has taken hold, many importers are backing off and won't even port their ships there now. And since Israel bombed Iran's weapons plant in Sudan, showing they can easily reach the distance to Iran, they, Hamas, and Hezbollah are feeling very vulnerable.
You are as ignorant of foreign affairs as Romney is. Shall we discuss how the housing market is higher now than in years and home prices have greatly increased? Or how the market has also grown along with many other aspects of our economy and employment has fallen since 2010? Are you that out of touch?
What have you been smoking,drinking Kool-Aid with it?
Wondering why

Lewisburg, TN

#46 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Duhhhh....interest rates are low too. I am in touch. Wait and see for yourself next week. Romney would drive circles around you and I am smart enough to say I would not hold a candle with him. Market grow? Do you own a business in MC? Wake up and look around. They said a lot about the fools who voted for him 4 years ago and today most learned from it.
What do you think they call the others today who haven't learned anything from it and voting for him again? You must be a dependant of the government. I see you have all day to type and spout out wasteful stupidity.

BTW, Show some respect for your next President of the United States of America. Romney all the way!!!!!!!!!!
Not as ignorant as you

Lewisburg, TN

#47 Oct 31, 2012
Wondering why wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhhh....interest rates are low too. I am in touch. Wait and see for yourself next week. Romney would drive circles around you and I am smart enough to say I would not hold a candle with him. Market grow? Do you own a business in MC? Wake up and look around. They said a lot about the fools who voted for him 4 years ago and today most learned from it.
What do you think they call the others today who haven't learned anything from it and voting for him again? You must be a dependant of the government. I see you have all day to type and spout out wasteful stupidity.
BTW, Show some respect for your next President of the United States of America. Romney all the way!!!!!!!!!!
The US economy is not based on MC's economy. There will always be the best place, the worse place and places in between. MC has been towards the worst end of the scale for a long time thanks to the Bush years and bad local policy. But even it has seen improvements lately. The crazy and panic is showing in your statement that anyone not for Romney must be collecting benefits from the government. Nope. Sorry. I'm not and neither are many others I know voting for Obama. They are all working hard.
you are nuts

Lawrenceburg, TN

#48 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
The US economy is not based on MC's economy. There will always be the best place, the worse place and places in between. MC has been towards the worst end of the scale for a long time thanks to the Bush years and bad local policy. But even it has seen improvements lately. The crazy and panic is showing in your statement that anyone not for Romney must be collecting benefits from the government. Nope. Sorry. I'm not and neither are many others I know voting for Obama. They are all working hard.
dont blame bush for local economy, blame yankee haters, poor work ethics and drunkards and smoking fiens for that
Mitt or bust

Lawrenceburg, TN

#49 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Can't wait until next week. we will have a new president. Whatcha going to do then?
Not as ignorant as you

Lewisburg, TN

#50 Oct 31, 2012
Mitt or bust wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait until next week. we will have a new president. Whatcha going to do then?
Laughing at you. Romney is not going to get the fence rider vote he needs because in their panic, Republicans (as always) have stooped down to the level of gestapo scare tactics, and name calling instead of promoting the values of the Party and it's candidate. Never before has attempting to make the other candidate look bad (using obvious propaganda) ever helped. Your type of grandstanders will only push the fence riders right into the lap of the Democrats. Again. Go going. The losers pledge: If you can't dazzle them with brilliance badger them with BS, and lies, and propaganda. Nice.
Mitt or bust

Lawrenceburg, TN

#51 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Laughing at you. Romney is not going to get the fence rider vote he needs because in their panic, Republicans (as always) have stooped down to the level of gestapo scare tactics, and name calling instead of promoting the values of the Party and it's candidate. Never before has attempting to make the other candidate look bad (using obvious propaganda) ever helped. Your type of grandstanders will only push the fence riders right into the lap of the Democrats. Again. Go going. The losers pledge: If you can't dazzle them with brilliance badger them with BS, and lies, and propaganda. Nice.
Want to make a bet? If I lose I will never come back on the forum. If your boy loses, you have to do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work 10 hr hey dude 20
praying for Steven king 12 hr Think about it 17
Ole Steak House 14 hr thereturn of some... 43
State of MCHS Athletics Thu just the facts 9
Lewisburg vs.Chapel Hill? Better Place To Live? Wed springhill campgr... 4
Sell and Ship (Jul '07) May 20 Karma 68
Marshall Tribune May 20 TieGur 4
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE