Lifesong In Turmoil
Really

Lawrenceburg, TN

#289 Jun 17, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, practice what you preach idiot. Not just with your God but as for not reading my post. Gee you really are an idiot. You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.
Maybe you should change your name to moose droppings. Again, you have no notion at all of what it means to be a Christian. That is why you say the foolish things you do. Idiot must be your favorite word since you repeat it so often, but I suppose if I thought like you do, everyone would be an idiot. Digging? I am not sure you understand what you are saying anymore as I am not digging any such hole. You on the other hand continue to provide everyone with something to laugh at. You are like a child attempting to counsel adults how to act. Unless you accept Jesus as your savior and attempt to truly learn what a Christian really is, you will never be able to correct another Christian and how they act.
>.<
D'oh!
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#290 Jun 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should change your name to moose droppings. Again, you have no notion at all of what it means to be a Christian. That is why you say the foolish things you do. Idiot must be your favorite word since you repeat it so often, but I suppose if I thought like you do, everyone would be an idiot. Digging? I am not sure you understand what you are saying anymore as I am not digging any such hole. You on the other hand continue to provide everyone with something to laugh at. You are like a child attempting to counsel adults how to act. Unless you accept Jesus as your savior and attempt to truly learn what a Christian really is, you will never be able to correct another Christian and how they act.
>.<
D'oh!
One must repeat things for simple minded folks in order for it to be beneficial idiot! You are an idiot.
Really

Lawrenceburg, TN

#291 Jun 17, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
One must repeat things for simple minded folks in order for it to be beneficial idiot! You are an idiot.
Clap...clap...clap. The biggest mistake of simple minded people is assuming everyone else is simple minded. Here are some words that mean the same so you can change it up:

blockhead, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, dork, dumbbell, dunce, fool, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, kook, moron, muttonhead, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, out to lunch, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit.

An idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years.
Either way, for you, stupid is as stupid does. Enjoy 2nd grade if you were promoted.
>_<
OUCH!!
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#293 Jun 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Clap...clap...clap. The biggest mistake of simple minded people is assuming everyone else is simple minded. Here are some words that mean the same so you can change it up:

blockhead, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, dork, dumbbell, dunce, fool, ignoramus, imbecile, jerk, kook, moron, muttonhead, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, out to lunch, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, tomfool, twit.

An idiot is a stupid person with a mental age below three years, while a moron is a stupid person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years.
Either way, for you, stupid is as stupid does. Enjoy 2nd grade if you were promoted.
>_<
OUCH!!
Thanks Christian. I've only one for you, IDIOT!
ROFLMAO at U

Lawrenceburg, TN

#294 Jun 18, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Christian. I've only one for you, IDIOT!
Thinking about a name change??? Maybe a $$wipe would be good for you!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
OMG

Lawrenceburg, TN

#295 Jun 18, 2013
ROFLMAO at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking about a name change??? Maybe a $$wipe would be good for you!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
OMG! Thought I might bust a gut on that! Hey moose lips, I got something for you! Better still, I bet Palin has moose lips! Hahahaha!
Ben

Old Hickory, TN

#298 Jun 30, 2013
John...what you really need is a good workout.:)
John McCall

Columbia, TN

#299 Aug 9, 2013
Ben wrote:
John...what you really need is a good workout.:)
True, but only for my health ;-) I am done speaking the truth for now...I already spoke what needed to be heard Ben. There is nothing wrong with facts, truth, and news right??? The people who hide behind screen names and people who do speak up at all...they are cowards. I am good with everything...getting on tour with Bill Gaither next year and I am with a great Southern Gospel trio doing 200+ dates a year. You see, God takes care of the ones that remain faithful to Him...at any cost. Great things are ahead brother! ;-)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#300 Aug 9, 2013
John McCall wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but only for my health ;-) I am done speaking the truth for now...I already spoke what needed to be heard Ben. There is nothing wrong with facts, truth, and news right??? The people who hide behind screen names and people who do speak up at all...they are cowards. I am good with everything...getting on tour with Bill Gaither next year and I am with a great Southern Gospel trio doing 200+ dates a year. You see, God takes care of the ones that remain faithful to Him...at any cost. Great things are ahead brother! ;-)
Congratulations! John your talent is a gift and I wish you nothing but the best in you additional success.
Papi

Brandon, FL

#301 Aug 16, 2013
That whole church suxs all they do is split up people's lives it is like a cult church so be careful wat you pray for there
Done With Them

Lewisburg, TN

#302 Aug 16, 2013
Papi wrote:
That whole church suxs all they do is split up people's lives it is like a cult church so be careful wat you pray for there
I believe it is all about power, money, owning property and did I say power? I went, seen and now I am gone.
jim

Lawrenceburg, TN

#303 Aug 21, 2013
And then you have rocky's sister Sheila and there brother in Indy. Drug addicts thiefs liars and perverts......wat a great bunch
Hmmmm

Columbia, TN

#304 Aug 21, 2013
jim wrote:
And then you have rocky's sister Sheila and there brother in Indy. Drug addicts thiefs liars and perverts......wat a great bunch
We are not judged by the friends we keep but by the soul we keep. God is not concerned with your friends, he is concern about you.
Let this go away

Lewisburg, TN

#305 Aug 21, 2013
We are very toted of all let thread go away forever
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#306 Aug 21, 2013
Let this go away wrote:
We are very toted of all let thread go away forever

Woba aluba huba. Do you speak English?
Forgive

Lewisburg, TN

#307 Aug 21, 2013
Forgive.
Hard Sometimes

Lewisburg, TN

#308 Aug 21, 2013
I could forgive but what if the same things is happening over and over? What does one do to stop it?
Really

Lewisburg, TN

#309 Aug 22, 2013
Hard Sometimes wrote:
I could forgive but what if the same things is happening over and over? What does one do to stop it?
Go to a different church and ask for peace, and forget it. Remember we are all human, we all make mistakes, sometimes we do not learn from them.
I dont know

Columbia, TN

#310 Aug 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to a different church and ask for peace, and forget it. Remember we are all human, we all make mistakes, sometimes we do not learn from them.
Ask who for peace? What church? Do you have a suggestion?
What would Jesus do

Lawrenceburg, TN

#311 Aug 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you do nothing to better the world. If everyone walked away from trouble or problems this would be a much worse world. We are all here for a reason. Would Jesus just walk away or would he try to fix things. What would Jesus do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) 4 hr MRSHALL 67
Fireworks 6 hr L Town 2
worst factory 16 hr Bitchysnitchy 9
No rental properties! 23 hr Lewisburger 3
dirt cheap Wed thereturn of some... 10
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... Tue Pbj 20
Cabe Pawn Store Jun 20 Swept 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages