Lifesong In Turmoil
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#269 Jun 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thanks for pointing out that I had omissions. Please feel free to rectifying that by spelling it out for me. Exactly what do you think were my misunderstandings of someone else's belief system? I too, eagerly wait for your response. Whether I accept ALL blame or place some where I feel it belongs is my prerogative from my own perspective. Scientifically, reactions are caused by actions. I am no more guilty of that than you are. In fact, it is you now who seems to be acting righteous. Are you?

You state: "To be a better person you must first admit you aren't one and only then can you move forward." Have I not done that? Did I not more than once admit I am not perfect and have space to learn? How low must one go before it is satisfactory to you? I am always seeking to be a better person; only a fool would assume they have achieved greatness.

What is superior to you? That I am better than you? By what measurement are you using? If to say because I have a place in heaven is to say I am superior to one that does not care for such a place, then I am superior in that respect. But that is by your measurement, not mine. Having salvation, by MY perspective, is not to be superior as I do not measure that as some sort of achievement because it was a gift, not something I earned.
Roflmao. Case proven. Another bitter Christian. Oh what a joyful noise! It may very well be that you would fit in well with the two " preachers" mentioned in this thread. Praise Jesus you silly c^nt!
Amazed

Taylors, SC

#270 Jun 15, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao. Case proven. Another bitter Christian. Oh what a joyful noise! It may very well be that you would fit in well with the two " preachers" mentioned in this thread. Praise Jesus you silly c^nt!
Aren't you the hateful little a ss calling names. You are everything you accused "Really" of and more. What a twisted demented sack of poor excuse of a human you turned out to be. Satan must have delivered you himself while your momma screamed in pain, "kill the little demon"!
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#271 Jun 15, 2013
As Christians and citizens of this community we all need to, STOP NEEDLING AND START MENDING. The church history of LifeSong, on this thread, has been enough said, don't you think?
What's on for tomorrow's sermon? What Bible Lessons are you studying from? What is your favorite scripture?
We will be watching, First Baptist Church of Lewisburg, TN on WAXO-TV.

Did any of you get a religious booklet in the mail, recently? It is published by Amish and Mennonites.
Really

Lawrenceburg, TN

#272 Jun 15, 2013
Can't we just get along?
Really

Lawrenceburg, TN

#273 Jun 15, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you really showed your true colors in the end. And I am sure what ever you receive in life will be justified. Good luck with that. I tried, it is obvious who the hypocrite really is.
:-D
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#274 Jun 15, 2013
I am ready to get along with my Christian Sisters and Brothers. Have you ever given a Bible or New Testament to anyone personally or through donations to a Bible Society?

"Sami translations

The full Bible in a new North Sami translation is expected in 2015-18.
A new translation of the Old Testament to North Sami is in progress together with the Swedish and Finnish Bible Societies, and some books have already been published.

Selected texts from the Old and New Testament in South Sami are being translated together with the Swedish Bible Society."

You have heard about Lapp People in Social Studies. Lapp is not a proper name to use, anymore.

Sami had An Act on June 12,1987. The Bible translation they had was from 1850's. A Bible Society has been working and it took ten years to get the New Testament completed. As you see at the sentence that says,"The full Bible in a new North Sami translation is expected in 2015-18".

People need the scriptures in a language they can understand. The Today's English Version has been read by me. It was easier than the King James. It is our duty as Christians to help and not hurt anyone from having a copy of the written WORD.
Thank you. Be of good service in a Bible Ministry.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#275 Jun 15, 2013
Sami Storehouse on stilts, displayed at Skansen in Stockholm.

Sami Storehouse.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sami_Storeh...

It realy looks like a house on chicken feet! I can't post the photo.
taser

Lewisburg, TN

#276 Jun 15, 2013
oh.....
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#277 Jun 15, 2013
What? No cherry and banana to go with the lemon.
Taser

Lewisburg, TN

#278 Jun 15, 2013
How low will you go?
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#279 Jun 16, 2013
Slot machines have to have three of the same fruit to win. Haven't you learned that from movies and tv?
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#280 Jun 16, 2013
Off topic because I am not being hateful to another group of Christians.
You don't like LifeSong so sing a new song because it is wrong to harp on something that is counter productive.
Christians are helping people NOT hurting people. Help others and get off you depression state of thinking that so and so are doing this and that person is doing this to that person..... is babbling. A babbling brook is not a flowing stream, is it? With Jesus life giving water it flows. Amen. Rocky streams will have a babbling area, am I right. Jesus walked on water. Amen. He did not walk on rocks. Peter began to think and he started to sink, right? The only foundation we as Christ Followers have is FAITH. When faith is on a person other than God the steadiness of how we carry ourselves is going to be revealed. Your heart as well as mine, will reveal exactly what kind of person you truly are. That can, thankfully to Jesus, be corrected by being tenderhearted and opening up you wounded soul to Him. Amen.
I have been out of a city I grew up in. I met lots of people from other nations mostly merchant seamen. People are searching and hungry for God. Bibles to others are answered prayer like you may take for granted.
A person can move into an area where God did not want them to be. So, if you are in LifeSong or any other place of worship and are disturbed, count that as a Holy Spirit sign to move on. The seed has been sown and another will water it. Amen. Dust your feet in moving on if it is hindering you from having love for those you can not help. They aren't your concern if you aren't chosen to be among people at certain places. God has people where He needs them. As with everything, their must be a limit in what one person can do for a reason.
Let's say an abusive spouse is so mean but has some knowledge of God and the Bible. That spouse is being in a Natural War and a Spiritual War. You know, he/she is going to be wounding someone because his heart is revealing his thoughts and it isn't focused on love, is it?
God did not put see through clothing on Eve and Adam. He knew and they knew each other sexually. Sin was revealed. The sin of not listening to God.
So, we all need to be in prayer without ceasing in praying for one another from a contented heart. Love turns people around. A merry-go-round goes in a circle. Be going around this circle of life span that you have in loving and giving as God leads you to do, not by someone taking tickets to push your button.
If I am above your head in my writing there is nothing I can do about it. You see were all learn at different levels. None of us are forgotten by GOD. A child like behavior and a child like faith is something I leave you with to think about.

moose lips

Chicago, IL

#281 Jun 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Well you really showed your true colors in the end. And I am sure what ever you receive in life will be justified. Good luck with that. I tried, it is obvious who the hypocrite really is.
:-D
One difference idiot. I didn't stand behind the word god to call names and trash others, you did. Cowardly fool!
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#282 Jun 16, 2013
woman of faith wrote:
Off topic because I am not being hateful to another group of Christians.
You don't like LifeSong so sing a new song because it is wrong to harp on something that is counter productive.
Christians are helping people NOT hurting people. Help others and get off you depression state of thinking that so and so are doing this and that person is doing this to that person..... is babbling. A babbling brook is not a flowing stream, is it? With Jesus life giving water it flows. Amen. Rocky streams will have a babbling area, am I right. Jesus walked on water. Amen. He did not walk on rocks. Peter began to think and he started to sink, right? The only foundation we as Christ Followers have is FAITH. When faith is on a person other than God the steadiness of how we carry ourselves is going to be revealed. Your heart as well as mine, will reveal exactly what kind of person you truly are. That can, thankfully to Jesus, be corrected by being tenderhearted and opening up you wounded soul to Him. Amen.
I have been out of a city I grew up in. I met lots of people from other nations mostly merchant seamen. People are searching and hungry for God. Bibles to others are answered prayer like you may take for granted.
A person can move into an area where God did not want them to be. So, if you are in LifeSong or any other place of worship and are disturbed, count that as a Holy Spirit sign to move on. The seed has been sown and another will water it. Amen. Dust your feet in moving on if it is hindering you from having love for those you can not help. They aren't your concern if you aren't chosen to be among people at certain places. God has people where He needs them. As with everything, their must be a limit in what one person can do for a reason.
Let's say an abusive spouse is so mean but has some knowledge of God and the Bible. That spouse is being in a Natural War and a Spiritual War. You know, he/she is going to be wounding someone because his heart is revealing his thoughts and it isn't focused on love, is it?
God did not put see through clothing on Eve and Adam. He knew and they knew each other sexually. Sin was revealed. The sin of not listening to God.
So, we all need to be in prayer without ceasing in praying for one another from a contented heart. Love turns people around. A merry-go-round goes in a circle. Be going around this circle of life span that you have in loving and giving as God leads you to do, not by someone taking tickets to push your button.
If I am above your head in my writing there is nothing I can do about it. You see were all learn at different levels. None of us are forgotten by GOD. A child like behavior and a child like faith is something I leave you with to think about.
I don't think your rambling advise is much above the 2 grade level. Roflmao
Really

Lawrenceburg, TN

#283 Jun 16, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
One difference idiot. I didn't stand behind the word god to call names and trash others, you did. Cowardly fool!
Oh, please. You sound like you're at the same level you claim "woman of faith" is. I have no need to hide behind God. It is only your distorted opinion of what you think a Christian is or should be because you have never been one. You live in a world of misconceptions and askewed ideas, and think you are better for it. LOL. Enjoy it while you can because your words, like you are just a blade of grass. Here today, gone tomorrow and soon forgotten.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#284 Jun 16, 2013
FATHER GOD, is there any Father's in here?
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#285 Jun 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, please. You sound like you're at the same level you claim "woman of faith" is. I have no need to hide behind God. It is only your distorted opinion of what you think a Christian is or should be because you have never been one. You live in a world of misconceptions and askewed ideas, and think you are better for it. LOL. Enjoy it while you can because your words, like you are just a blade of grass. Here today, gone tomorrow and soon forgotten.
As is yours idiot. Take your baseless preaching elsewhere. You have proven yourself here to be nothing more than a lying hypocrite.
Really

Lawrenceburg, TN

#286 Jun 17, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
As is yours idiot. Take your baseless preaching elsewhere. You have proven yourself here to be nothing more than a lying hypocrite.
What would you know about preaching? You don't want to hear about God? You want to reject Jesus? That is your choice. Then close your eyes and plug your ears and don't read. While you have your accusing finger pointed at me, the other three are pointing back at you.
woman of faith

Lewisburg, TN

#287 Jun 17, 2013
What is the real Topic now that the fuss and dust about LifeSong Church have been settled?
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#288 Jun 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>What would you know about preaching? You don't want to hear about God? You want to reject Jesus? That is your choice. Then close your eyes and plug your ears and don't read. While you have your accusing finger pointed at me, the other three are pointing back at you.
Again, practice what you preach idiot. Not just with your God but as for not reading my post. Gee you really are an idiot. You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mchs and drugs 18 min Backyard Warrior 15
Lewisburg is for such losers (Sep '15) 1 hr Ckort92 20
Anyone interested in combat sports 2 hr Ckort92 1
Tommy Lawell Home Construction: any comments? 2 hr lewisburgnottobad 1
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... 6 hr Truth will set yo... 6
dirt cheap 6 hr Matter of fact 2
Dirt Cheap 7 hr bigjerry12 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages