Lifesong In Turmoil
Let me help you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#227 Jun 11, 2013
Ima wrote:
"I'm a better Christian than you...neener, neener, neener....."
^^^^^
This is a troll, John. Do not feed the trolls, LMBO!!
moose lips

Tucker, GA

#228 Jun 11, 2013
John McCall wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks 3cents :) His soul was stirred when I said that I would pray for him...that's all...and I will still continue regardless of what he says. He is just a lost soul...please pray for his salvation, at whatever the cost.
Throwing a big fit because you are jealous of another dumb a@@ baptist preacher is gonna get you a one way ticket to the bad place. Lmao. You jealous old fart. I see very well why you got kicked from that little metal building called a church. You are an idiot and coward.
LMAO

Lawrenceburg, TN

#229 Jun 11, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Throwing a big fit because you are jealous of another dumb a@@ baptist preacher is gonna get you a one way ticket to the bad place. Lmao. You jealous old fart. I see very well why you got kicked from that little metal building called a church. You are an idiot and coward.
Ewwwww! A one way ticket to where? Sounds like you've been there! Please tell us all about it! Well, no... never mind. You really just sound like one shot short of an empty bottle of booze. LMAO! Calling John an idiot and a coward sounds funny coming from someone with a screen name for protection and nothing to back up what there sayin! Especially since you don't even understand what will keep you from that one way ticket. Don't feed the trolls!
moose lips

Tucker, GA

#230 Jun 11, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Ewwwww! A one way ticket to where? Sounds like you've been there! Please tell us all about it! Well, no... never mind. You really just sound like one shot short of an empty bottle of booze. LMAO! Calling John an idiot and a coward sounds funny coming from someone with a screen name for protection and nothing to back up what there sayin! Especially since you don't even understand what will keep you from that one way ticket. Don't feed the trolls!
And you signed your name on your post where you idiot? Go suck on his dong and stfu.
John McCall

Columbia, TN

#231 Jun 11, 2013
Let me help you wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^
LMBO...THANKS! I get it now. ;-)
LMAO

Lawrenceburg, TN

#232 Jun 11, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
And you signed your name on your post where you idiot? Go suck on his dong and stfu.
I'm not the one calling people cowards you are. Didn't think I'd have to point that out to you. Here, let me slow my typing down for you. U mad bro? LMAO! Keep 'em coming moose, I got all day.
wow

Columbia, TN

#233 Jun 12, 2013
if one breaks up the church...it must be some kind of problem...like power hunger....I thought you should go to church to praise the good lord...not to see who has the most power and who is going to call the shots...then you have those that are power hunger and it makes them feel important...so let it be...they have to answer for that.....Have a good day...and try and be more nicer to each other....
wow

Columbia, TN

#234 Jun 12, 2013
Who devided the church??? My guess,it was probably the couple who always wants to be in charge of everything...I do not understand why people fall for their BS...Now, let's see how long the new church stays together.....
Ima

Columbia, TN

#235 Jun 12, 2013
Let me help you wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^
I'm not the one who felt the need to gossip about a church or anyone's personal involvement in it. But hey, it's the Philosophy you all hold so dear. "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission."

BTW John, someone pointing out hypocritical behavior is not trolling, even if someone does not care for the style of delivery.
Let me help you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#236 Jun 12, 2013
Ima wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who felt the need to gossip about a church or anyone's personal involvement in it. But hey, it's the Philosophy you all hold so dear. "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission."
BTW John, someone pointing out hypocritical behavior is not trolling, even if someone does not care for the style of delivery.
Says the mature one:
Ima wrote:
"I'm a better Christian than you...neener, neener, neener....."
Nothing says you have something better to say than the one that can't keep his maturity in check. I would hardly say you've shown anyone the example of someone who needs to be correcting somebody else.
moose lips

Tucker, GA

#237 Jun 12, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one calling people cowards you are. Didn't think I'd have to point that out to you. Here, let me slow my typing down for you. U mad bro? LMAO! Keep 'em coming moose, I got all day.
I don't believe I have to post mine either idiot. It was YOU who decided to pretend you were also a GOD and tell others what to do. Just bend and twist things to your liking but in the end you will still be an idiot.
moose lips

Tucker, GA

#238 Jun 12, 2013
Ima wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one who felt the need to gossip about a church or anyone's personal involvement in it. But hey, it's the Philosophy you all hold so dear. "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission."

Very true words.
moose lips

Tucker, GA

#239 Jun 12, 2013
Let me help you wrote:
<quoted text>Says the mature one:
Ima wrote, ""I'm a better Christian than you...neener, neener, neener.....""

Nothing says you have something better to say than the one that can't keep his maturity in check. I would hardly say you've shown anyone the example of someone who needs to be correcting somebody else.
Truth hurts sometimes and you are proof of that. Your post is a great example.
LMAO

Lawrenceburg, TN

#240 Jun 12, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>4718
I don't believe I have to post mine either idiot. It was YOU who decided to pretend you were also a GOD and tell others what to do. Just bend and twist things to your liking but in the end you will still be an idiot.
I am not a God, LMAO! I would not make a pimple on God's rear end! I will tell others what I "think" they should do, based on my worldly experience. LMAO! And you can think of me however you wish, because in the end, I know who I am and my words will serve as an example. Don't like my advice, go to it on your own, mr big shot. I'm sitting on my rear end enjoying life, with money falling into my account without having to so much as lift a finger. I don't care what you think about that. LMAO!!
Let me help you

Lawrenceburg, TN

#241 Jun 12, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts sometimes and you are proof of that. Your post is a great example.
Says the guy with so little imagination that he calls himself Moose lips. I got something for your moose lips, buddy. You want hurt? Bring it on sissy boy. You know what example you are giving, right? Moose lips. smh. Does your boyfriend know you go by Moose lips? Hahahahahaha!
Ima

Columbia, TN

#242 Jun 12, 2013
Let me help you wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy with so little imagination that he calls himself Moose lips. I got something for your moose lips, buddy. You want hurt? Bring it on sissy boy. You know what example you are giving, right? Moose lips. smh. Does your boyfriend know you go by Moose lips? Hahahahahaha!
It's just so darned funny, I had to post it again. THIS is Lewisburg's Church bunch...neener, neener, neener.....
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#243 Jun 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a God, LMAO! I would not make a pimple on God's rear end! I will tell others what I "think" they should do, based on my worldly experience. LMAO! And you can think of me however you wish, because in the end, I know who I am and my words will serve as an example. Don't like my advice, go to it on your own, mr big shot. I'm sitting on my rear end enjoying life, with money falling into my account without having to so much as lift a finger. I don't care what you think about that. LMAO!!
Yea I'm sure you are. I'd say unemployed and broke would better fit the bill.
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#244 Jun 13, 2013
Let me help you wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy with so little imagination that he calls himself Moose lips. I got something for your moose lips, buddy. You want hurt? Bring it on sissy boy. You know what example you are giving, right? Moose lips. smh. Does your boyfriend know you go by Moose lips? Hahahahahaha!
Where do I bring it to cowardly sissy? Again you forgot to place your name on your post.
moose lips

Chicago, IL

#245 Jun 13, 2013
Ima wrote:
<quoted text>It's just so darned funny, I had to post it again. THIS is Lewisburg's Church bunch...neener, neener, neener.....
Are'nt they shining examples of God? It must be great to say a prayer in one post them name call and threaten in another. When I grow up I want to be a Christian. They have the best of both worlds. No wonder the metal church building is torn apart by jealousy, ignorance and lies.

Amen.
Amazed

Mauldin, SC

#246 Jun 13, 2013
moose lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Are'nt they shining examples of God? It must be great to say a prayer in one post them name call and threaten in another. When I grow up I want to be a Christian. They have the best of both worlds. No wonder the metal church building is torn apart by jealousy, ignorance and lies.
Amen.
And you are better than them, how? You have absurd idea of what a Christian is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMAR Steakhouse (Nov '14) Sun Critic 86
You need this (Mar '15) Jan 14 Happiness 3
Your take on ..... (Oct '07) Jan 14 Left 4
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) Jan 14 Left 15
Cornersville assistant principal punishes entir... (Feb '16) Jan 13 Laughing at you 10
Taking back our community!! (Apr '08) Jan 13 Its ok 27
Yvette Hayward Jan 13 Stupid online 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages