Using Women Young People as Informants

Using Women Young People as Informants

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

All Should be Police

Columbia, TN

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Should the Police / Drug Tast Force Stop using women or young people, any who are not well trained police themselves as informants?
Use only trained undercover police for that dangerous work, as to not get mother's, or any of our young people killed?

Who pays for the mothers or young people's funeral or helps raise and keep up the mother's, father's children if she or any as a wired informant gets hurt or killed, while doing what should be the police's work?
oh yeah

Dunlap, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2013
They put themselves in those situations by getting on the wrong side of the law in the first place and doing anything they can not to serve jail time . Then again some do it for the money !
Does it Seems Wrong

Columbia, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
They put themselves in those situations by getting on the wrong side of the law in the first place and doing anything they can not to serve jail time . Then again some do it for the money !
Don't Drug users need understanding, help, for do most have a habit or mental condition, or they would not be using drugs in the first place? Why use untrained, posible unsupecting women or young people used for a very dangerous undercover police job, that could get untrained people killed!
Don't they all have family, parents and some may have even children, who love them, for law enforcement to use them to do dangerous untrained undercover works seems wrong?
If the police are going to use informants who are not trained police then should the taxpayers at least pay all medical, burial, funeral expenses and composite family for those peoples lives hurt or if lost? Pay to raise and educate their children, they may never see again?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Does it Seems Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Drug users need understanding, help, for do most have a habit or mental condition, or they would not be using drugs in the first place? Why use untrained, posible unsupecting women or young people used for a very dangerous undercover police job, that could get untrained people killed!
Don't they all have family, parents and some may have even children, who love them, for law enforcement to use them to do dangerous untrained undercover works seems wrong?
If the police are going to use informants who are not trained police then should the taxpayers at least pay all medical, burial, funeral expenses and composite family for those peoples lives hurt or if lost? Pay to raise and educate their children, they may never see again?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
"Drug use" is not a sickness, it is an action by a sick individual who has no respect for the law and others.
speaking out

Franklin, TN

#5 Mar 20, 2013
They know what they are getting into when they say yes to being an informant....If you can't do the time don't do the crime....Why should the informants get to continue to use drugs and get out of their troubles then set another up for the same thing...just stupidity....and no we as taxpayers shouldn't be responsible for their expenses if harmed...they broke the law in the beginning so that is their own fault... the law needs to do their job and not rely on the informant
Help Save Them

Columbia, TN

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Drug use" is not a sickness, it is an action by a sick individual who has no respect for the law and others.
Why is not a sickness any habit that does harm to people's minds or body is that not a sickness?
They need help not; keep involved with another crime or criminals, not blackmailed offered deals, into doing untrained, undercover police works that could result in getting those untrained women or young people any hurt or killed, without that being their trained paid job, with insurance and police and public protection!
At least should the taxpayers pay medical, funeral and compensate their families if any thing wrong should happen to those doing the undercover works as informants?

Save Women and the Young

Columbia, TN

#7 Mar 20, 2013
What has America come to when if people think just because people get caught/ or use pot or drugs, they are all bad?
Do some even not value other people's lives, when it comes to dealing with posible big time drug dealer killers, as undercover informants?

How many have police / young people in their younger days smoked pot yet did some even go on to become President or Vice Presidents of the United States?
Career

Hickory Corners, MI

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Man people just keep wanting more tax payers to foot the bill. My check is so low now I am about to find some gov. pay check myself and start letting other people pay for my groceries.
lpd

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2013
If they use people for informants if something happens to them the police should be responsible for the people and their lives
Judges

Hickory Corners, MI

#10 Mar 20, 2013
The same could be said about judges that opt not to follow the law and let people off. Like people charged with a DUI and the judge takes it upon himself to let the offender off on a lesser charge just because its little Johnny and I know he will do better. Then he goes out and kills someone while driving drunk. Should the judge be held responsible for letting him go? I think so!
right

Brentwood, TN

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Willow wrote:
F*ck a snitch. They do not force you to snitch. People can say no. Snitches are people who can not take responsibility for their actions and send people to the prison for the same thing they are guilty of.
I agree !!!! they give you a choice take your charge or snitch ... If you choose to snitch you must suffer the consequences ..
To dangerous of a Job

Columbia, TN

#14 Mar 21, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree !!!! they give you a choice take your charge or snitch ... If you choose to snitch you must suffer the consequences ..
What kind of choices are those? To snitch and may be get, hurt badly even possibly killed or threatened with jail time?
Could that not also called blackmail, or threats, is blackmail against the Law?
When any compensation, threats, blackmail, what ever are offered to an unqualified, untrained woman or young persons, who knows what their mental or physical state really is at that time, for doing a dangerous undercover what should be a trained police job, then are not the police who are hired to protect and serve? Not protecting that person or serving the public, or that personís family to use those types for such dangerous jobs?
For any time any drug deal or undercover job might go bad, who knows who might get killed especially if an untrained professional is being used?
Do some people just think that when if public officials who make a deal or hire possible may be even sick, mental, drug users, people under stress not in their right mind, those and or their families should if any are hurt or even killed?
Those used should receive, protection, medical, funeral, and compensation for their sacrifice, some might call undercover work for the police, what should have been done by well trained undercover police professionals?
wat u is

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Willow wrote:
F*ck a snitch. They do not force you to snitch. People can say no. Snitches are people who can not take responsibility for their actions and send people to the prison for the same thing they are guilty of.
n ur just a cry baby criminal. KMA MF! ur butt hole be4 jail --> * ur butt hole after jail ---> O
wat u is

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Mar 21, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text>
take a marker n draw a target on ur 4head stupid MF! it make it easyer to take u down! u just a worthless dumb ass. dont even bury just dump u in the city dump like the garbage u r.
right

Brentwood, TN

#17 Mar 21, 2013
wat u is wrote:
<quoted text>
take a marker n draw a target on ur 4head stupid MF! it make it easyer to take u down! u just a worthless dumb ass. dont even bury just dump u in the city dump like the garbage u r.
the shoe must fit you illiterate inbred .. me garbage ?? think again .. u must be a snitch also . GO KILL YOURSELF FREAK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) 4 hr Senior Frog 48
Confederate flag 5 hr bethany 24
Hometown Grocery Closing? 5 hr bethany 22
Micheal R. Bennett (Oct '13) 5 hr lakesia 3
New Shopping Center 8 hr Knowing 3
Any Wiccans or Pagans? (Apr '11) Sun Jacey 86
Renaming Forrest School Jun 26 Truth hurts 9
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE