Review: Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Egads

Columbia, TN

#23 Sep 30, 2013
Mae wrote:
Are you implying they are not Christians because of what exactly?
I read where they didn't believe Jesus was God in the flesh.
Some Christians believe but not in a Trinity.
If you believe the posters for everything they post, then you are just like me.
Let's examine your absurdity... You state that you believe everything posters say. That in itself is ignorant lunacy. So why are you asking why exactly Jehovah's Witnesses are not Christians when other posters have already made it clear?

Then your very next post says:
Mae wrote:
I have ventured into different religions and no religions but that was meant to be and actually it was fun and games. It wasn't serious, at all. That's why it makes me smile about it.
You did things that were "meant to be" then call it "fun and games" and then say it "wasn't serious, at all" and that you smile about it... Just before that you claimed to be Christian. You don't realize how discombobulated (confused, befuddled, disorganized, muddled, perturbed, and disturbed) that is, do you? I seem to remember you rejecting Jesus. Was that all fun and games too? Were you just lying about it all? How to you think God feels about it? Do you think he thinks it's all fun and games? Your lying and all? Misleading others about God?

This is why you are treated like an idiot and made fun of. This is why everyone thinks you are mentally deranged. I am still convinced that there is something askew in your brain because you flipflop so much on simple issues. At one moment you seem to actually have some sort of intelligence, but then you go and push on with your ignorance and dash it all to bits. What a sad way to live.

Well good luck with it. You decide for yourself since you take very little advice from others and march to your own deformed drumbeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget the Trump train, the Trump ship is sinki... 5 hr Dump Trump 14
Dirt Cheap (Apr '16) 6 hr thereturn of some... 25
What's the craziest thing that's ever happened ... 6 hr UncleFuggz 7
shooting in lewisburg 9 hr Bang Bang 20
Schools and the eclipse 13 hr Be still 5
Woman found dead behind van Aug 14 Just Gone away 5
Cry Babies Aug 14 Young peeps ways 7

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance