Wefare Mother's Day
Sewerburg TN

United States

#1 May 12, 2013
Just wanted to wish all of the wefare recipient moms a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Glad you can afford to raise a family with other peoples money while some can't afford to start a family.
Condolences

Rock Hill, SC

#2 May 12, 2013
Sewerburg TN wrote:
Just wanted to wish all of the wefare recipient moms a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Glad you can afford to raise a family with other peoples money while some can't afford to start a family.
And condolences to your mother. She must cry every time she is reminded by your face.
Pappy McCrackin

United States

#3 May 12, 2013
Condolences wrote:
<quoted text>
And condolences to your mother. She must cry every time she is reminded by your face.
Must be a welfare recipient.
Condolences

Statesville, NC

#4 May 12, 2013
Pappy McCrackin wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a welfare recipient.
Must be a crack head.
Yes Indeed

Lewisburg, TN

#5 May 12, 2013
Sewerburg TN wrote:
So true. But that is the obama life that they strive for. Those who worked hard do not deserve what they have.
know this

Lewisburg, TN

#6 May 12, 2013
Obama DID NOT invent welfare.
I sure do wish I had some food stamps right about now.
I really don't like deer and wild turkey all the time but at least I don't have to listen to people bitch about how I get food.
Try Harder

Lewisburg, TN

#7 May 13, 2013
know this wrote:
Obama DID NOT invent welfare.
I sure do wish I had some food stamps right about now.
I really don't like deer and wild turkey all the time but at least I don't have to listen to people bitch about how I get food.
I bet you have several freezers, don't you? Poach any? This is free advice: Can I suggest getting a better attitude and that may lead to a better job? Can I also suggest 2 jobs? Every job I ever got was from people noticing how I done the last job and was offered better jobs. Your liberal whoa-is-me attitude drives you towards entitlements/food stamps,(what a wrong name for welfare) and welfare was set up as a temporary source until you get back on your feet, not a life-long lifestyle. Try harder, have some pride. Hard work to some is not hard at all for others, raise the bar. Bet you or someone in your family smokes and drinks too and I am sure you will deny that. Smoking/drinking are for those who could afford to do so, not for those receiving any free stuff.
know this

Lewisburg, TN

#8 May 13, 2013
Try Harder wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have several freezers, don't you? Poach any? This is free advice: Can I suggest getting a better attitude and that may lead to a better job? Can I also suggest 2 jobs? Every job I ever got was from people noticing how I done the last job and was offered better jobs. Your liberal whoa-is-me attitude drives you towards entitlements/food stamps,(what a wrong name for welfare) and welfare was set up as a temporary source until you get back on your feet, not a life-long lifestyle. Try harder, have some pride. Hard work to some is not hard at all for others, raise the bar. Bet you or someone in your family smokes and drinks too and I am sure you will deny that. Smoking/drinking are for those who could afford to do so, not for those receiving any free stuff.
Ha!! LMAO. No,we don't drink or smoke around here. Could not maintain all the land I OWN if I was in such a sorry shape as smokers and drinkers. Of course I'll deny it. I'm telling the truth. I don't really need a job since I have paid cash and owned all my house,cars and land. I don't poach at all. I hunt during season and fill my freezer then. Just because I wish I could also get 'free' food so I could eat beef or chicken and especially without having to clean it myself(I really don't like the cleaning part)gives you no right to make any assumptions about my life.Oh, and you can kiss my attitude!
Try Harder

Lewisburg, TN

#9 May 13, 2013
know this wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!! LMAO. No,we don't drink or smoke around here. Could not maintain all the land I OWN if I was in such a sorry shape as smokers and drinkers. Of course I'll deny it. I'm telling the truth. I don't really need a job since I have paid cash and owned all my house,cars and land. I don't poach at all. I hunt during season and fill my freezer then. Just because I wish I could also get 'free' food so I could eat beef or chicken and especially without having to clean it myself(I really don't like the cleaning part)gives you no right to make any assumptions about my life.Oh, and you can kiss my attitude!
You sound like a table turner, a wanna-be. How many deer did you check in this year? Turkeys? I bet you will lie about that too. You probably live in a shack, want food stamps, have property on undesirable land and drive one of the many loud junkers you see driving around this place. You also have the class of the average hater in this city. Sounds like you could use a bit of attitude adjustment but are too uneducated to realize it. Your kiss my attitude shows me you been fired a few times too, am I right?
really

Franklin, TN

#10 May 13, 2013
Try Harder wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a table turner, a wanna-be. How many deer did you check in this year? Turkeys? I bet you will lie about that too. You probably live in a shack, want food stamps, have property on undesirable land and drive one of the many loud junkers you see driving around this place. You also have the class of the average hater in this city. Sounds like you could use a bit of attitude adjustment but are too uneducated to realize it. Your kiss my attitude shows me you been fired a few times too, am I right?
you have a real problem and seems to me you are a liar some1 so quik to call some1 a liar must be one themselves .. i guess you live in a huge pot of gold up on Joyce ave the way you are criticizeing people i doubt it tho you have so much anger built up you have got to be a complete looser .. so sit down and shut your mouth nobody cares
know this

Lewisburg, TN

#11 May 13, 2013
Try Harder wrote:
<quoted text>
Please! I'm done. You don't know me. From your description it's obvious you don't have a clue. I checked every animal I killed,and so did my spouse and kids. All I was doing was making the comment that it must be nice to get food stamps. You are ASSuming quite a bit about a stranger. Oh, and read your first post. MY education level is high enough to see all your spelling and grammatical errors. Have a wonderful day spending it with your judgmental self. Troll on jerk!
Try Harder

Lewisburg, TN

#12 May 13, 2013
know this wrote:
<quoted text>
Please! I'm done. You don't know me. From your description it's obvious you don't have a clue. I checked every animal I killed,and so did my spouse and kids. All I was doing was making the comment that it must be nice to get food stamps. You are ASSuming quite a bit about a stranger. Oh, and read your first post. MY education level is high enough to see all your spelling and grammatical errors. Have a wonderful day spending it with your judgmental self. Troll on jerk!
I am sure you heard this before: You are fired! Don't come back!
You did say you wish you could eat chicken etc. and food stamps would be your ticket.

And as for Nashville. same ole same ole Nashville post from the same ole feller with a bad attitude.
INFO YOU: Spelling and grammar isn't my thing, working hard, not asking "what my country can do for me.... just concerned with what I could do for my country". I think first, I'll start doing for my country by suggesting to others, who take pleasure taking from our country. How's that?
Besides, when one does not have an argument they go for the spelling/grammar thing as you did. Got to go, have a real job, you know.
Try Harder

Lewisburg, TN

#13 May 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a real problem and seems to me you are a liar some1 so quik to call some1 a liar must be one themselves .. i guess you live in a huge pot of gold up on Joyce ave the way you are criticizeing people i doubt it tho you have so much anger built up you have got to be a complete looser .. so sit down and shut your mouth nobody cares
One more thing, I almost forgot: I care. And so do you, you responded. Back to work.
really

Franklin, TN

#14 May 13, 2013
Try Harder wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, I almost forgot: I care. And so do you, you responded. Back to work.
and you dont know me!!!!! read your freakin comments moron who is judgemental ??? grammer please i have a masters you must spell it out on here for you idiots to understand
I am My Own Grandpappy

Lewisburg, TN

#15 May 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
and you dont know me!!!!! read your freakin comments moron who is judgemental ??? grammer please i have a masters you must spell it out on here for you idiots to understand
If you have a Masters, you should know sentence structure, and when to use capital letters.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#16 May 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister masters... g-r-a-m-m-A-r. Your attempt at proper English and punctuation is pathetic! How were you able to pass your classes?
Try Harder

Lewisburg, TN

#17 May 13, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Master's degree...Hhhmmm...This is going to be good.........let me stop laughing.

What, from Cracker Jack U???? Grammar is not spelled like you spell it. Who is the idiot now? Master's degree, my foot.
not so good time

Lewisburg, TN

#18 May 20, 2013
Not so good time. Illegals need to leave, come back properly. Our people who failed to get an education and or quit school and have no skills need to replace the illegals with whatever jobs they were doing and take care of their baby's momma so we don't have another federal holiday.
your daddy

Lewisburg, TN

#19 May 20, 2013
Everyone needs to take care of their own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: R And D'S Deli And Market 1 hr mms doubtfire 3
Stop Spanking Children in the Schools 5 hr Stop Spanking 7
Dead horse 6 hr Lewisburg on TV 20
Renaming Forrest School 10 hr Oscar 12
Confederate flag Tue Not a Redneck 26
Looney Tue Very funny 2
Walmart Lewisburg Tue listen to us 33
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE