WILDWILLY360

Fairview, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Lets see, a great week in Lewisburg. The sheriff puts his daughters business in the streets, as seen on the Nashville news last night. The proported cocaine judge told a lawyer in his court that Tennessee law didnt apply in Marshall County. Not sure , but some person who lived here yeaes ago got in a bit of trouble but the man went straight and went through training to become a police officer. But he got turned down because of that long ago charge in Marshall Co. Now get this, this person was never tried or sentenced,not sure of all the legal terms, but the man hired a lawyer to plead before our local judge. Basically the judge said he wasnt required to make a ruleing(he is) and the man didnt deserve a second chance as far as the judge was concerned. So you see, in Marshall County, even if you do everything ordered by the court, you dont deserve a second chance according to Marshall County law. I believe its also against the law for any judge to make a speach before court that leads people to believe they must have a lawyer to plead guilty, or imply that if you do have a lawyer you wont go to jail, or more so, if you dont have one, you will go to jail.
Just another normal day in good ole maeshall county.
WILDWILLY360

Fairview, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I got a good one. Lets ask the attorney general to come in and drug test our judicial body and all persons who severve as police officers in Lewisburg and Marshall county.Doesnt the piblic have a right to know?
shardenah

Chapel Hill, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2010
I got a better one. "Suck it up".
u suck

Nolensville, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2010
shardenah wrote:
I got a better one. "Suck it up".
I just learned today 99.6% of marshall co police/deputies are so crooked liars screw them all!
lol

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 16, 2010
You must have met the new sheriff
u suck

Nolensville, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2010
lol wrote:
You must have met the new sheriff
ha, no already knew he was!
stuuupiid

Nashville, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2010
WILDWILLY360 wrote:
Lets see, a great week in Lewisburg. The sheriff puts his daughters business in the streets, as seen on the Nashville news last night. The proported cocaine judge told a lawyer in his court that Tennessee law didnt apply in Marshall County. Not sure , but some person who lived here yeaes ago got in a bit of trouble but the man went straight and went through training to become a police officer. But he got turned down because of that long ago charge in Marshall Co. Now get this, this person was never tried or sentenced,not sure of all the legal terms, but the man hired a lawyer to plead before our local judge. Basically the judge said he wasnt required to make a ruleing(he is) and the man didnt deserve a second chance as far as the judge was concerned. So you see, in Marshall County, even if you do everything ordered by the court, you dont deserve a second chance according to Marshall County law. I believe its also against the law for any judge to make a speach before court that leads people to believe they must have a lawyer to plead guilty, or imply that if you do have a lawyer you wont go to jail, or more so, if you dont have one, you will go to jail.
Just another normal day in good ole maeshall county.
shut up and go whine somewhere else we are sick and tired of hearing your lies. your just a theif, criminal with a chip on your shoulder.
average joe

Fairfax, VA

#8 Feb 16, 2011
I think Marshall Co. is crooked as can be! I have a similar story, and they make Boss Hogg look like St. Peter. Granted, they don't have a lot to work with down there (shallow gene pool). But come on-the law is the law. Someone should investigate them.
joeface

Columbia, TN

#9 May 11, 2011
yeah, marshall county is the most crooked place, grew up there. applied for Officer position, they hired the dispatcher. Lt. said she would "call all applicants back, never did, won't return calls either. She didn't even check the ID's of people she knew when we sat down for the written test. The biggest sham of Police Dept. there are. OH, and dispatch refused to comment on one of there guys getting hired, even though they had hired somebody, wouldn't return calls, and then all of a sudden a "dispatch" position is open. Yeah Marshall county is so mest up. Even if your from there, if your not in the click, your not getting in.
hmm

New Port Richey, FL

#10 May 11, 2011
joeface wrote:
yeah, marshall county is the most crooked place, grew up there. applied for Officer position, they hired the dispatcher. Lt. said she would "call all applicants back, never did, won't return calls either. She didn't even check the ID's of people she knew when we sat down for the written test. The biggest sham of Police Dept. there are. OH, and dispatch refused to comment on one of there guys getting hired, even though they had hired somebody, wouldn't return calls, and then all of a sudden a "dispatch" position is open. Yeah Marshall county is so mest up. Even if your from there, if your not in the click, your not getting in.
Based on your post, I'd say you failed the written test!
fortherecord

Nolensville, TN

#11 May 11, 2011
They didn't hire a dispatcher. You're definitely wrong on that one.
same oh - same oh

Calhoun, LA

#12 May 11, 2011
The sheriff is a douche bag liar. I can't wait for the next election. King for Sheriff all the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Joe Liggett 12 hr Sad 80
Karaoke? Tue thereturn of some... 15
State Park Restaurant (Feb '08) Aug 21 unsatified customer 3
News Calsonic Kansei Adding 1,200 Jobs In Tennessee (Sep '13) Aug 21 Know 80
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) Aug 18 NudeWhiteDude 76
I hate green houes Aug 16 Section 8 living 2
Voter Registration (Jan '08) Aug 15 Section 8 living 7

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance