WAXO's GRIEVING WIDOW... Yeah Right

WAXO's GRIEVING WIDOW... Yeah Right

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Private Eyes

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
It has come to my attention that Sharrin Smartt is already in a hot 'n' heavy LOVE relationship & proud of it. She is very boldly professing her love for her "new" man on facebook. She gathered up Jeanne Kay & went on a LOVE vacation with this man. Posting pictures on facebook of the trip. Pretty common behavior Sharrin. How long has Bob been dead? Oh that's right 4 whole months. Couldn't even give poor little Jeanne Kay a chance to catch her breath after the very devastating loss of her beloved Father. All I've got to say is you are just as tacky, insensitive, & cold-hearted as I've always known you to be.
old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Private Eyes wrote:
It has come to my attention that Sharrin Smartt is already in a hot 'n' heavy LOVE relationship & proud of it. She is very boldly professing her love for her "new" man on facebook. She gathered up Jeanne Kay & went on a LOVE vacation with this man. Posting pictures on facebook of the trip. Pretty common behavior Sharrin. How long has Bob been dead? Oh that's right 4 whole months. Couldn't even give poor little Jeanne Kay a chance to catch her breath after the very devastating loss of her beloved Father. All I've got to say is you are just as tacky, insensitive, & cold-hearted as I've always known you to be.
And just what business is it of yours.......... You need to get a life and let others live theirs..........
old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Private Eyes wrote:
It has come to my attention that Sharrin Smartt is already in a hot 'n' heavy LOVE relationship & proud of it. She is very boldly professing her love for her "new" man on facebook. She gathered up Jeanne Kay & went on a LOVE vacation with this man. Posting pictures on facebook of the trip. Pretty common behavior Sharrin. How long has Bob been dead? Oh that's right 4 whole months. Couldn't even give poor little Jeanne Kay a chance to catch her breath after the very devastating loss of her beloved Father. All I've got to say is you are just as tacky, insensitive, & cold-hearted as I've always known you to be.
you might be her "friend on "facebook, but it is evident that you are not her friend in real life.
Ur a POS

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Private Eyes wrote:
It has come to my attention that Sharrin Smartt is already in a hot 'n' heavy LOVE relationship & proud of it. She is very boldly professing her love for her "new" man on facebook. She gathered up Jeanne Kay & went on a LOVE vacation with this man. Posting pictures on facebook of the trip. Pretty common behavior Sharrin. How long has Bob been dead? Oh that's right 4 whole months. Couldn't even give poor little Jeanne Kay a chance to catch her breath after the very devastating loss of her beloved Father. All I've got to say is you are just as tacky, insensitive, & cold-hearted as I've always known you to be.
You are a POS to be wagging your tongue on here! I hope she figures out who you are and blocks you!
Just Down the Road

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Private Eyes wrote:
It has come to my attention that Sharrin Smartt is already in a hot 'n' heavy LOVE relationship & proud of it. She is very boldly professing her love for her "new" man on facebook. She gathered up Jeanne Kay & went on a LOVE vacation with this man. Posting pictures on facebook of the trip. Pretty common behavior Sharrin. How long has Bob been dead? Oh that's right 4 whole months. Couldn't even give poor little Jeanne Kay a chance to catch her breath after the very devastating loss of her beloved Father. All I've got to say is you are just as tacky, insensitive, & cold-hearted as I've always known you to be.
People like you are what makes topics bad. Sharrin is a good person and human being. Get a life and don't worry about her or others.
If you do have ill thoughts of others, keep it to yourself, because it is quite obvious you can not be trusted to do the right thing with "thoughts". What you said of Sharrin on a public forum did more damage to her daughter (who can read) than what you said she did.
If I would pass away today, I would want my wife to enjoy herself to the fullest. I know Bob, he was a giving and caring individual and I know if she is happy, Bob is happy. If what you felt you should of blabbed on Topix is true, things happen in life and there is no real time table for when one can move on. You sound like a hateful person who loves to mingle in others lives.
Sharrin loved and was great to Bob while Bob was walking the earth. She already proved her love for Bob and has nothing to prove today. Do us all a favor and leave Sharrin alone.
Just Down the Road

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
old timer, again you say the right thing.
what

Columbia, TN

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I have seen some low down bull puck on this site, but this takes the cake. If you were looking to win "Most Insensitive Lewisburgian", congrats. You won, hands down.
really?

Pulaski, TN

#8 Feb 21, 2013
4 months is plenty of time.. How long do YOU think is acceptable to be lonely and miserable?
the truth

Mcminnville, TN

#9 Feb 21, 2013
hah I heard she took all the money donated for bob's funeral by the good people of Lewisburg and spent it on vacations with her new man. You see people are not always who they seem to be. The funeral has not been paid for and she spent up all the donated money. So what do you people have to say now? She refuses to let bobs on children come to radio station that rightfully belongs to them. Seriously people need to take a more careful look and see what is really going on.
the truth

Mcminnville, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
oh and she was seeing this man much sooner than 4 months after bob passed, evidence shows she was seeing him on 2 months after he passed, hell maybe even quicker than that. She puts on a front for Lewisburg.
Ur not too smart r u

Lawrenceburg, TN

#11 Feb 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
hah I heard she took all the money donated for bob's funeral by the good people of Lewisburg and spent it on vacations with her new man. You see people are not always who they seem to be. The funeral has not been paid for and she spent up all the donated money. So what do you people have to say now? She refuses to let bobs on children come to radio station that rightfully belongs to them. Seriously people need to take a more careful look and see what is really going on.
Just saying, "I heard" does not release you from a slander lawsuit because you are on here posting it. If what you say is not true, I hope when she sees this she has her lawyers get Topix to cough up you IP address and she sues the crap out of you. Won't be the first time it has happened. And btw, what she does with her life is nobodies business but hers. Since you are so brave and sinless, why not post your real name. You won't because you don't have the guts too. I can't wait to see you, along with "Private eyes" in the court proceedings stupid.
typical

Herndon, VA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
once again, like the Logan Renalds family, lewisburg residents foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs to attack anyone going through heartbreak. whatever they can to make themselves more worthy in their pathetic little lives. sick in the head people condeming someone when they are hurting. probably like to watch animals suffer too.
the truth

Mcminnville, TN

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Ur not too smart r u wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying, "I heard" does not release you from a slander lawsuit because you are on here posting it. If what you say is not true, I hope when she sees this she has her lawyers get Topix to cough up you IP address and she sues the crap out of you. Won't be the first time it has happened. And btw, what she does with her life is nobodies business but hers. Since you are so brave and sinless, why not post your real name. You won't because you don't have the guts too. I can't wait to see you, along with "Private eyes" in the court proceedings stupid.
You cannot be sued for slander for publishing a written statement. The correct term is "libel" and the statement has to be proven "unture". The poster then has the chance to publicly retract the statement rendering a lawsuit unfounded. I know the law well.
Ruth Ann

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2013
I'm so proud for you Sharrin you are still young and alive and you outta be happy!! Keep living!! Like I said at the bowling alley Lewisburg is gonna talk about everything so just hold your head high and let them. <3
Ur not too smart r u

Lawrenceburg, TN

#15 Feb 21, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot be sued for slander for publishing a written statement. The correct term is "libel" and the statement has to be proven "unture". The poster then has the chance to publicly retract the statement rendering a lawsuit unfounded. I know the law well.
Goodie for you and knowing the law. I am not a lawyer, yet I hope this person has crossed the line and catches hell for it. If they are indeed a so-called friend on her FB, she WILL figure out who it is. It was a stupid thing to do all the way around. I can only hope whatever the law is they get nailed for it one way or the other. They are nothing but a scum sucking POS.
Just Down the Road

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Not that I do not have anything better to do with my mind while at work today, but I pondered most of the day asking myself what gets into a person to try to drag someone down on a public forum?
Is it hate? Could it be jealousy? Maybe trying to make themselves look better than someone in their own eyes?

In the case of Sharrin, I beieve she is a good girl, great Mother and was a loving wife. Why would someone want to be plain evil to gossip about her on a public forum. The person doing it is lacking so much on so many levels.

People need people and life is for the living. I don't care if only a week passes....if in that situation and that someone special comes into your life and that someone makes you happy, there should not be a single soul on this earth who calls you their friend, should not object and should be happy for you.

As for the money, we don't care what she did with it. We the community did not give her anything we consider it as giving back for all she and Bob has done in the past. It is none of your business anywho.... We gave because we wanted to, no specific reason.

Sharrin did nothing wrong. I am a friend of hers and after Bob's passing we promised to be there for her. Sharrin is too claasy of a person to stand and fight and she should not have to.

The original poster and the other negative follow-on poster should be totally ashamed of themselves and this entire thread should be removed.
supporting Sharrin

Lawrenceburg, TN

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Just Down the Road wrote:
Not that I do not have anything better to do with my mind while at work today, but I pondered most of the day asking myself what gets into a person to try to drag someone down on a public forum?
Is it hate? Could it be jealousy? Maybe trying to make themselves look better than someone in their own eyes?
In the case of Sharrin, I beieve she is a good girl, great Mother and was a loving wife. Why would someone want to be plain evil to gossip about her on a public forum. The person doing it is lacking so much on so many levels.
People need people and life is for the living. I don't care if only a week passes....if in that situation and that someone special comes into your life and that someone makes you happy, there should not be a single soul on this earth who calls you their friend, should not object and should be happy for you.
As for the money, we don't care what she did with it. We the community did not give her anything we consider it as giving back for all she and Bob has done in the past. It is none of your business anywho.... We gave because we wanted to, no specific reason.
Sharrin did nothing wrong. I am a friend of hers and after Bob's passing we promised to be there for her. Sharrin is too claasy of a person to stand and fight and she should not have to.
The original poster and the other negative follow-on poster should be totally ashamed of themselves and this entire thread should be removed.
Amen! Good luck to her, God bless and may she never see this garbage.
1st ammendment anyone

Warrenton, VA

#19 Feb 21, 2013
I get so sick of people saying "they can see ur IP address and sue you". Ooooohhhhhh!!!! It's called freedom of speech and everyone has a right to it. The only way u could be sued is in a civil court of law in which the plaintiff would have the burden of showing that your words caused them harm or duress. Most people do not do this of course because it is very expensive and "hard to prove duress". Unless she had medical records of some sort of stroke related to the fact that someone said she was an unbecoming grieving widow. Also, the reporter will not see any jail time (again refer to 1st ammendment right and no jail time in civil court). Idiots. Also I don't know the lady but if its only been 4 months---shame on her!
What Would Dr Phil Say

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Feb 21, 2013
I agree that it was tacky for this post to be on here in the first place, but it is a bell that cannot be unrung. Sharrin is free, white, & over 21 she can do whatever she pleases. However, I have been a WAXO listener for many years. Bob Smartt doted on that child and it was obvious for all to see how much the little girl loved her daddy. I do agree that it was inappropriate for a new man to be introduced to her so very soon following the death of her father. There is no way to tell how long this relationship might last. It could just be a flash in the pan. The little girl has enough to digest coming to grips as a young girl that she has lost her father for the rest of her life. Sure, if this was a stable long-time relationship & the daughter was then brought into it that's one thing. But, her father has only been dead for 4 months people. Think hard about what you're saying
Einstein

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Feb 22, 2013
How would you like to go four months without getting laid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spivey 47 min Larry 29
MCHS baseball 10 hr Bystander 6
Sexuality Mon Money For Nothing 3
Epiphany Mon Money For Nothing 4
Circuit Court Clerk Election Mon Dopeys 46
Tennessee State Troopers Are Bullies (Jan '15) Apr 22 Peace 63
I come in peace Apr 22 Stink Purple 16

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages