lewisburg the dump
deathrow

Columbia, TN

#1 May 20, 2013
what a dump this place is, turn a blind eye all you want, dump it is and will always be, why are some ashamed to say they are from lewisburg. Was at O' Charley last night and the table behind us was talking mad crap about Lewisburg, we ask were they were from, 2 said Columbia and the other from Franklin. Is our town only know for its bad, is that all we have to offer is bad news and a dirty little town off the interstate. and everyone here has such a dirty mouth its f this f that gd and mfs all over the place and thats just the local gals.... Someone help this god forsaken place
deathrow

Columbia, TN

#2 May 20, 2013
and let me save you the trouble ,I know what your going to say " ifin yous donut likes its then moves it out ofs towns" there you redneck terd faces i saved you from typing it
dfuk

Lawrenceburg, TN

#3 May 20, 2013
deathrow wrote:
and let me save you the trouble ,I know what your going to say " ifin yous donut likes its then moves it out ofs towns" there you redneck terd faces i saved you from typing it
Ah... aint you a brilliant light! Compared to a burned out candle that is. LMFAO! Who was you talking to? What is their credentials? Their ages? Theys background? Don't know? Then it don't mean sh!t. And if Lewisburg IS in a bad way, what is YOU doing about it other then bad mouthing it??? What contribution is YOU making to it? WHAT??? You mean you is just pointing it out?? Like a bad tat on a circus diva? You is about as worthless as a pimple on a donkey's a$$! Why don't you com suck my dick and make yourself worth while.
Dump Survivor

United States

#5 May 21, 2013
I'm ashamed to tell people I live is Loserburg
face palm

Lawrenceburg, TN

#6 May 21, 2013
Dump Survivor wrote:
I'm ashamed to tell people I live is Loserburg
Too stupid to keep your mouth shut, eh? Then don't tell them loser. LOLOLOLOL!
lewisburg trash

Columbia, TN

#8 May 22, 2013
folks here cant help it, they were raised by trash so now they are trash and they will raise their kids to be trash. really look hard at what is goin on in this town, you locals have ran it in the ground......trash is as trash does
DumpHole TN

United States

#11 May 23, 2013
Obama 2016!
Friend

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2013
Fight the crooks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
omg! thank you! Mon Kerry Weaver 1
Pastor of the First United Methodist Church (Jan '10) Mon Elf 54
Taylor DeAnn Dalton (May '16) Dec 2 idlovetomakehercum 15
Former l.p.d in an altercation at football game Nov 30 Overitalready 6
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) Nov 30 Freddy 14
Don't Use Vanguard! (Apr '09) Nov 29 Sam Donaldson 35
Poll Are you afraid of going to jail/prison? (Aug '09) Nov 28 2DesertWest 29

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance