Stop Meth

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2013
What happened to the post about the meth cookers?
Stop Meth

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2013
It's nice to know what's happening in the community.
really folks

Cornersville, TN

#3 Oct 21, 2013
People started naming people. The post can be used in court. Just because it is done on a public forum does not mean your IP address can not be traced.
Snot true

Columbia, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2013
really folks wrote:
People started naming people. The post can be used in court. Just because it is done on a public forum does not mean your IP address can not be traced.
Just because you use another proxy doesn't mean they can't trace that, still... big whoop. If you read the laws, it has to really have devastating results to your life before you can really sue. Just because someone calls you a booger or says you eat them doesn't give you grounds to sue. However, if you can prove you don't eat them and that by them saying that you lost your wife/husband, job, etc, etc, then and only then MIGHT you have grounds to sue. But if you really do eat boogers, then too bad for you, go find a dark corner to cry in and eat your boogers.
Stop Meth

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2013
I didn't post any names but if arrests were made then it's public info and becomes everyone's business. If people don't want their name out there then don't cook meth. Common sense folks!
Stop Meth

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Guess we can just copy and paste the police report. It's PUBLIC info, right?
Snot true

Columbia, TN

#7 Oct 21, 2013
The bigger question is what motivates a person to reveal what others do. Revenge? Meanness? Public embarrassment? Community awareness? Morbid curiosity? As I like to say, if you don't want the world to know what you are, it is best not be it.
Meth Scum

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Snot true wrote:
The bigger question is what motivates a person to reveal what others do. Revenge? Meanness? Public embarrassment? Community awareness? Morbid curiosity? As I like to say, if you don't want the world to know what you are, it is best not be it.
We have a right to know. It becomes my business when the cuffs are slapped on and my tax dollars are used.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump For President 9 hr Rocket top 10
Hillary Clinton 2016 22 hr time for change 4
Lewisburg Donut Shop Wed thereturn of some... 5
News Magnolia Academy column, still working Wed news to all of us 1
Women Hate Bald Men Wed Miss Advice 3
Lisa Beadle (Apr '12) Wed Entertained 28
gillys tire....horrible Aug 30 hmmmm 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages