First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Give me a break

United States

#44 Jun 5, 2012
Mae Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late! You didn't see my can in the road most of today!
My blood pressure and pulse readings today (Monday) have been great!
10am 122/81 81
3pm 123/79 80
9:20pm 131/79 74
If you are so into having a muscular body build and not lazy give me some advice to exercise my arms.
Any small weights like a stone can be used. As for the can, did you ever think to look from the garbage man's perspective? Maybe they are forced to be rushed to get more done. Many businesses force their employees to get more done in less time.That won't change no matter how much you complain. The can is your responsibility. There are many causes for the empty can not to stay put such as the wind. Who will you complain to then? God?
Mae Mills

Lewisburg, TN

#45 Jun 5, 2012
I am going to measure the 6' from anything and about 3' from the road. How's that? Once a month, I will put the green can to the spot and hold the blue can back that day so as to have the 6' space. Will other people do that? Two cans may have to be for most households, each pick up day.
I am doing my part. When I can not go outside and it is in the road, I certainly complained.
Yes, jobs can be demanding. Unpaid homemakers can be demanding, too.

I have hand weights. I did exercise and my blood pressure kept going up and my arms and legs were squeezing me for days. I will see my doctor, next month. My husband and I was told he has a blockage in his neck. It was something that wasn't told to us years ago and this is scary. He could recover fine, become a nursing home resident, or die. This is all I have to say about what we are facing.
Give me a break

Charlotte, NC

#46 Jun 5, 2012
You could die tonight, a car could hit me right now, we all die in the end. Big whoop. If you can't handle something as simple as a trash can, YOU need to be going to assisted living. Don't mean nothing bad by that, it's just a fact of life. We all will come to a time in our lives when we must accept we can no longer do it ourselves. As I said, if you can't do something as simple as moving a trash can out of the road, it's time to get help.
road toad

Lewisburg, TN

#47 Jun 6, 2012
she was tired of doing extra work
Miss Mae you aint without friend
gorilla

Fayetteville, TN

#48 Jun 24, 2012
:-o omg really there's a blue garbage in the road ?!?!?! r u serious ?!?!?! wow !!!!! thats hilarious!!!! lmao!!!!
Yep

Chicago, IL

#49 Jul 4, 2012
Lmao! Great. Ppl are so serious.
SantanaSmith

Huntsville, AL

#50 Jul 4, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
Really? Really? You are lucky you are not living AT the garbage dump like some do in third world countries. Get off your fat lazy butt and get the can you lazy oaf. It might make your blood pressure go down.
Never seen such whiny people on all my life.
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are waaaaahaaaaaa

Since: Jul 12

Lewisburg, TN

#51 Jul 10, 2012
Well,Sadly, I have to agree with Common sense on this one. But, I also feel everyone's pain. I was carrying my kids to school came to the curve at the end of L&N Ave. and a cop met me. Well, We both were for once right in the call for spot. Well, I heard a "Thump" it was my mirror. Well, He pass before he realized it. Because, Right at that spot you have to watch the other car to make it around. Well, to say the least, I got out scared because I thought "Kids"! You know they wait on the bus and can run wild. So, We talked a bit because I know him. There was not enough boredom in my day to purse 4 bolts. I was angry after I found out it was the Blue Speed Bump not a child! Thank God. So, I bolted my mirror back in and this is the first time, since I've thought about it. Yes, it a mess. No one is going to care. With the economy as it is we'll fix there equipment as the contract state, probably! imagine, if we I had damaged they're can I'd bought bolts and a can. Everyone hasn't realised by watching the last 2 yrs. It's not about quality anymore. Pass the buck and let the next guy deal with the holes in the deal. Only good thing thank god there wasn't a kid there and my 03" smack the garbage can like it was a bug. lol. And, didn't have a scratch on the paint. But, We will have to just play Angry Garbage Cans App. for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pay Phone Bill Fee ? 3 hr I agree 15
2000 gallon water fee? 5 hr no brainer 23
Customer Charge on Electric Bill Fee 5 hr news to you 8
City Council 5th ward David Orr & Nicholas Tipp... 12 hr happiness 0
"the questioner" Thu Common sense 21
Why is County using Lewisburg's Rec. Center Feb 25 not my real name 43
New Grocery store Feb 25 please just stop 52
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web