Feminism Destroyed Families

Feminism Destroyed Families

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Hard Worker

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Feminism has destroyed the family unit and taken away the good paying jobs from men. How can we support our families making crap money with a worthless college degree? I just want to work and be able to support my family. I want to make my wife's life easier but it's almost impossible with so many people looking for work. I just want to give up.
LOLOLOLOL

Columbia, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2013
Hard Worker wrote:
Feminism has destroyed the family unit and taken away the good paying jobs from men. How can we support our families making crap money with a worthless college degree? I just want to work and be able to support my family. I want to make my wife's life easier but it's almost impossible with so many people looking for work. I just want to give up.
You're about 20-30 years too late with that feminism complaint. Your Government and Corporations fleeing overseas is what ruin it. Until the workers/shoppers unite and demand manufacturing sold here is made here, it will continue to erode. Wave bye-bye miss American pie!
Shopper

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2013
LOLOLOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're about 20-30 years too late with that feminism complaint. Your Government and Corporations fleeing overseas is what ruin it. Until the workers/shoppers unite and demand manufacturing sold here is made here, it will continue to erode. Wave bye-bye miss American pie!
Stop buying all that cheap crap from China!!
Demand that goods and services come from the USA!!!
LOLOLOLOL

Columbia, TN

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop buying all that cheap crap from China!!
Demand that goods and services come from the USA!!!
Ummm.... isn't that what I said???
Too many

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Aug 28, 2013
LOLOLOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm.... isn't that what I said???
Fewer words and make a point!!!
LOLOLOLOL

Columbia, TN

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Too many wrote:
<quoted text>
Fewer words and make a point!!!
Oh, goody! I have a forum secretary! Take a hike, you're fired.
feminism helped with

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Aug 28, 2013
.....ready to eat foods in the groceries.
More women working who didn't need to bake from scratch.
.....ready to wear clothing.
More women working who didn't need to sew feed sacks.
LOLOLOLOL

Columbia, TN

#8 Aug 28, 2013
Our capitalistic society,(and I approve of it being so) were responsible for those innovations. Corporate greed was the cause of forcing women into the workplace. WWII was the eye opener to woman that they could do it. Still, thanks to Corporate greed in refusing to pay the men enough to feed, clothe and house their families as the breadwinner, wives (and single woman) began to infiltrate the workplace. Well, now it takes more than a husband and wife to produce the needed money to keep the ship afloat. And it will continue to get worse until Americans take control of their own destiny!!! Gee... could that be the reason the Government is force feeding welfare is to keep them down??
feminist with an idea

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Aug 28, 2013
Now why haven't the feminist added "lips" for kiss-off in judging on Topix?(This is to be funny and not an insult.)

feminist with an idea

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Aug 28, 2013
We need some new ones!

Since: Sep 13

Vancouver, WA

#11 Sep 5, 2013
Feminism is completely useless. It has destroyed the family structure. Plus many women who practice feminism is bitter today.

http://skyslip.com/debate/feminists-are-reall...
ded

Fresno, CA

#12 Oct 27, 2013
its judgment from God...men for the most part in history abused their positions of authority and repressed and or physically abused rather than cherished and protected women. the end is near....
ded

Fresno, CA

#13 Oct 27, 2013
go 9ers!
I love boobies

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2013
I had some old lady yell at me for holding the door open for her. She said she didn't need men helping her for anything. Later I found out a male doctor saved her life. Feminists are CRAZYYYY!
ded

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2013
as a Christian I believe there is an ordained structure in the temporal & eternal set by God. there is free will set in place by Him. there is also a cause & effect result in every choice made. the bottom line is we agree or disagree with God...no one has ever completely agreed with Him, except Jesus. feminism is just another choice, albeit an effect of mans inhumanity to man, against Gods ordained family roles in marriage. pray for revival. God will provide.
ded

United States

#18 Oct 27, 2013
never give up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steaks and Shakes Fri Business 101 8
Terri Pack Fri Kristi 1
Gary Owen Thu Nosey 6
Any Wiccans or Pagans? (Apr '11) Jul 29 Dabbler 87
does anyone know jessie marshall? (Mar '11) Jul 29 Husband getter 3
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) Jul 29 Holee frijoles 56
gillys tire....horrible Jul 27 tire 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages