if you question "Obamas" religious be...

if you question "Obamas" religious beliefs google OBAMAS RING

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
YOU TELL ME

Shelbyville, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2012
CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF HMMMM!!! AS IF THERE WERE EVER ANY QUESTIONS
Maybe

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Maybe it was a gift from his father ?? It may have sentimental value to him
How Ignorant Can You Be

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2012
YOU TELL ME wrote:
CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF HMMMM!!! AS IF THERE WERE EVER ANY QUESTIONS
You really MUST be from Lewisburg. So you think he's a Muslim? So you think he wasn't born in America? So you think he's a socialist? Did you agree with everything that Hank, Jr. said on Fixed News? I'd be suprised if the answer wasn't ""YES". You're just like every other right-winger nutcase that believes a black man shouldn't live in the White House because they were only around to build it. Tell me...since you vote your identity....how do you relate to the rich folks in Franklin that wouldn't give you the sweat off their balls no matter how thirsty you were? Republican policy, if you really paid attention, is designed to help them....not you. Maybe you should really look into voting your pocketbook because I can almost guarantee that you are no better off than the bottom tier of the middle-class worker.

Since: Jun 11

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Oct 12, 2012
the ring thing is bogus. the second result for obamas ring is http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/weddingr... . as for his muslim heritage... theres plenty of OTHER, SOLID things to use, like the speech where he slips and says "my muslim... whoops christian heritage", the fact that he was in socialist groups in college, and the william ayres connection. Fact is, he couldnt even be vetted to be an FBI agent, yet hes the commander in chief. we still dont really know anything about him, we've never seen his college transcripts, nor his detailed campaign finance information. dont get me wrong, romney is a jerk too, but at least we all know it, and know who he is. Sadly not enough people are pissed off with the system yet to vote for someone like gary johnson.
How Ignorant Can You Be

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2012
some jerk wrote:
...we've never seen his college transcripts, nor his detailed campaign finance information....
How many other presidential hopefuls has this particular information been requested from? None to my knowledge. You claim you know who Romney is? Please enlighten me because I haven't figured it out yet and can't make my mind up who to vote for. Romney can't make up his mind what he stands for. Each week it's something new and watching last week's debate didn't help because he denied knowledge of everything he had been running on over the previous year. He also refuses to provide more than two years of tax returns while requiring his vice presidential pick to submit ten years.
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2012
How Ignorant Can You Be wrote:
<quoted text>
How many other presidential hopefuls has this particular information been requested from? None to my knowledge. You claim you know who Romney is? Please enlighten me because I haven't figured it out yet and can't make my mind up who to vote for. Romney can't make up his mind what he stands for. Each week it's something new and watching last week's debate didn't help because he denied knowledge of everything he had been running on over the previous year. He also refuses to provide more than two years of tax returns while requiring his vice presidential pick to submit ten years.
You seem to be concerned how Romney made his money.

I am more concerned how Obama is spending mine.
Get educated

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Google Islam and wearing gold. It is against their religion to wear gold. And Obama also makes and drinks beer and encourages others to do the same and also loves and eats tons of pork. You people are pathetic.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Honestly, there is a video where Obama mocks "The Bible" by explaining that the old and new testament is not a very secure position when it comes to a defensive or humble point of view or the morals instilled are plain ridiculous.

You can find just as much insane ideas or morals in the doctrine of Islam.
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if Obama was a closet Atheist or Agnostic.
There is another view point he has expressed by saying you do not get to impose or express your religious view points to stop the rights of woman wanting to have abortions or medical treatment.

Alot of closet racists' like to point out Obamas anti-christian points,but one thing most people miss is that our founding fathers werent entirely religious.Most of them were Deists' or Agnostics.A few, if not many were Atheists,but more then anything, all of them were secularists.

Its hard to be a secularist when you support a religious viewpoint entirely.The rest of the world should be able to express or uphold their faith,not just a jesus lover or Allah follower,but every faith."Freedom of all religion"
Just saying.

WV RESIDENT

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 16, 2012
TYPE IN OBAMA'S DOWN LOW CHURCH

ALSO TYPE IN BARRY SOETORO(NOW KNOWN AS) BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Pray tell how do get from there to here now.
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Oct 16, 2012
DawkinsAdvocate wrote:
Honestly, there is a video where Obama mocks "The Bible" by explaining that the old and new testament is not a very secure position when it comes to a defensive or humble point of view or the morals instilled are plain ridiculous.
You can find just as much insane ideas or morals in the doctrine of Islam.
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if Obama was a closet Atheist or Agnostic.
There is another view point he has expressed by saying you do not get to impose or express your religious view points to stop the rights of woman wanting to have abortions or medical treatment.
Alot of closet racists' like to point out Obamas anti-christian points,but one thing most people miss is that our founding fathers werent entirely religious.Most of them were Deists' or Agnostics.A few, if not many were Atheists,but more then anything, all of them were secularists.
Its hard to be a secularist when you support a religious viewpoint entirely.The rest of the world should be able to express or uphold their faith,not just a jesus lover or Allah follower,but every faith."Freedom of all religion"
Just saying.
If you want to know the truth about our founding fathers, watch this.

http://stg.do/Iwpc
newcomr

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Wow! We started as a Christian nation, What happened?

Since: Jun 11

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2012
We grew up.
too bad 4 u

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Oct 17, 2012
some jerk wrote:
We grew up.
No, many became Godless. That is your choice and right and I will protect your right to not believe, however I will do the same for those who choose to believe in God. If you think others should be ridiculed for their beliefs, what are you doing in this country? You are indeed a jerk.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Religion lost the War a long time ago.

(Creation-Evolution Arguments)

Dayton,Tn Scopes Trial-1925
William Jennings Bryan in the role of prosecutor and Clarence Darrow as John T. Scopes' defense counsel.

Science saw,came, and conquered.Any questions?

Judge John E. Jones, III, presiding judge for the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, in the case of Kitzmiller, et al. v. Dover School District, et al.(2005) Memorandum and Order, 138 pages.

Science came again and conquerd astoundingly.

Read only a Theory -battle for americas soul-(All the evidence is there) By Kenneth Miller

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Im curious to know Columbia guy, just what God are you defending?

It wouldnt surprise me if it was Yahweh or Jehovah,or maybe I AM.
Explain to me why you choose to worship a God,and what God,
and explain their significance to humanity?
Here By Choice

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Oct 17, 2012
DawkinsAdvocate wrote:
Religion lost the War a long time ago.
(Creation-Evolution Arguments)
Dayton,Tn Scopes Trial-1925
William Jennings Bryan in the role of prosecutor and Clarence Darrow as John T. Scopes' defense counsel.
Science saw,came, and conquered.Any questions?
Judge John E. Jones, III, presiding judge for the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, in the case of Kitzmiller, et al. v. Dover School District, et al.(2005) Memorandum and Order, 138 pages.
Science came again and conquerd astoundingly.
Read only a Theory -battle for americas soul-(All the evidence is there) By Kenneth Miller
If man evolved from apes, why are there still several species of apes in the world today?

Since: Jun 11

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Oct 17, 2012
some of em didn't get the memo.
fact

Dallas, TX

#19 Oct 17, 2012
newcomr wrote:
Wow! We started as a Christian nation, What happened?
Ummm, no we didn't.
evolution is for monkys

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Oct 18, 2012
DawkinsAdvocate wrote:
Religion lost the War a long time ago.
(Creation-Evolution Arguments)
Dayton,Tn Scopes Trial-1925
William Jennings Bryan in the role of prosecutor and Clarence Darrow as John T. Scopes' defense counsel.
Science saw,came, and conquered.Any questions?
Judge John E. Jones, III, presiding judge for the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, in the case of Kitzmiller, et al. v. Dover School District, et al.(2005) Memorandum and Order, 138 pages.
Science came again and conquerd astoundingly.
Read only a Theory -battle for americas soul-(All the evidence is there) By Kenneth Miller
who gives a flip? dont beleieve? then dont believe. let others have the same opportunity to think what they want. thats the problem with you antigod people you push your crap just liek evangelical people push god. only difference is you types FORCE your crap on people and take away the rights of religious to put up their symbols or pray in public places. communisim and dictatorships do that too! its called censorship. go play with a monkey.
too bad 4 u

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Oct 18, 2012
DawkinsAdvocate wrote:
Im curious to know Columbia guy, just what God are you defending?
It wouldnt surprise me if it was Yahweh or Jehovah,or maybe I AM.
Explain to me why you choose to worship a God,and what God,
and explain their significance to humanity?
Doesn't matter what or who I am defending, I am defending the right of others to believe what they want without others attempting to ridicule or stop them. The only reason you ask what God I may or may not believe in is because you want to argue your point of evolution versus I.D.. Why? Who really cares? If I put out two balls, one red and the other green and ask you to choose one, should I then begin to berate you for your choice? Everyone is free to choose what they want to believe in. I am quite sure those who believe in a god have heard of evolution (hard not to with public schools shoving it down every one's throats) so why not just let them be? Let them believe what they want just as you do. Is that so hard?

And even if many claim we were never a Christian nation, it is very evident that Christianity was important enough to them to plaster the walls, buildings and monuments with Christian verses, ideas, and representations. And no one, including secularists, agnostics or atheists fought them at the time to stop it. So why do so today? Because we have become a country of intolerance who want to whitewash and hide our history because it doesn't suit somebody. That is pretty ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ideas for Business too Open in Lewisburg 2 hr Your Stupid 3
Does Mayor of Cornersville Resign 4 hr shamed in corners... 15
Trigg Cathey hires himself as water department ... 9 hr Where is Clint 4
Donald Trump For President 9 hr Statue of Liberty 8
RIP Sean Davenport! (May '13) Thu UncleFuggz 15
was mountain lions seen on fox ln in lewisburg?? (Nov '11) Wed Seen with my own ... 69
For Rent In Marshall County (Oct '07) Tue billyjoesue 102
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages