First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Confessions

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2007
Where they murdered this afternoon. Cops and such all over the place. Oh my, what a terrible thing. Has anyone heard who might have done it? I'm sick, so sad. I guess oneforall was right someone was bound to get hurt.
Confessions

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2007
Now I'm told that it is indeed at the Sell n Ship and it was the man and woman who run it. Anyone know?
Confessions

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2007
This is the latest information I have heard. The authorites were notified this morning of something strange because the couples cars were over at the business yet the doors were locked. The police checked the area out several times by pushing on the door and driving around the building until at some point someone took the time to actually go into the locked building and find the bodies. If anyone knows anything more please let us know. Such a terrible thing.
julie

Pleasant View, TN

#5 Jul 30, 2007
What's the folks' names? Have you heard what happened? I heard that the police had to unlock the building, so could it have been a m/s?

Crazy world we live in...
joker69

Columbia, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2007
where is this place located?
Harold Joseph

Vancouver, WA

#7 Jul 30, 2007
What happened? I hear the the owner of the store shot his wife then shot himself? I send my condolences to everyone in the Lewisburg area. What a tragedy!
Confessions

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2007
julie wrote:
What's the folks' names? Have you heard what happened? I heard that the police had to unlock the building, so could it have been a m/s?
Crazy world we live in...
I only know that the girls at the Quick Mart next door told someone that they notified the police all day that something wasn't right and that after riding around the building and pulling on the doors several times they finally decided to go in. That's when they found them.
Harold Joseph

Vancouver, WA

#9 Jul 30, 2007
Hey Julie,
I heard that the couple owns the store. I heard that their cars have been there all weekend but the store has been locked! Someone called the police! They broke in to find two bodies. The owner and his wife. They believe he hot her and then killed himself but are not ruling out homicide.
JudieDJ

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#10 Jul 30, 2007
Well, I hate to hear this. WHere is this?
Harold Joseph

Vancouver, WA

#11 Jul 30, 2007
Hey Joker69,
I guess it happened in a Sell n Ship Store in Lewisburg, Tn
Confessions

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Jul 30, 2007
joker69 wrote:
where is this place located?
Right on Mooresville Hwy. Near Quick Mart.......
Harold Joseph

Vancouver, WA

#13 Jul 30, 2007
Hey Julie,

I guess it was just released on the news. Their names were Terry and Mary Foster

“WOW, I live here?”

Since: Jul 07

Lewisburg

#14 Jul 30, 2007
Please pray for their children. She had 3 by her first marriage. The TBI has been called in, and they are not releasing names of the two found. No word yet if it is in fact the owners.

MPO,it was them. Both of their cars were parked at the building.

*****it was indeed Mary and Terry Foster found, in the building, but they are saying someone else killed them. That has not been released yet, but that is what the police are saying.

“God Knows The Growth Of Souls”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 30, 2007
Are you writing about SmartWay that ships by UPS?
Confessions

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Jul 30, 2007
Someone help me to understand when such a tragic thing has occured why is one local radio station announcing hear say and the other one's equipment is so old and destroyed that you can't even hear what the announcer is saying due to static and noise of children in the background. We need a real radio station.
joker69

Pulaski, TN

#17 Jul 30, 2007
thank's,sad very sad!

“WOW, I live here?”

Lewisburg

#18 Jul 30, 2007
Also the children dont know what has happened yet. There was a report from QM that Terry went in to buy a pack of cigs at around 10. The doors were also locked from the inside. I, personally think it was a murder/suicide. If you want to know anything, WAXO, is talking about it about every 15 mins on TV, also Nashville is reporting on it as well. I just hope the children do not learn about this by watching TV.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 30, 2007
\0/ Father \0/
You know everything and we are all in shock of this news.(Two bodies not reported to who they are.) We have used the services from the nice couple. He reminded me of President Bush. Father solve this matter as soon as possible in Jesus name. Amen

Thank you all for posting. Fourms are helpful. I read some breaking news on WAXO.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 30, 2007
In a rush, I wrote UPS. It was FedEx.
JudieDJ

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#21 Jul 30, 2007
Goodness......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No rental properties! 24 min taty 6
Family court judge 8 hr thereturn of some... 8
Taylor DeAnn Dalton Thu Lifetime lburg re... 9
homeless tunnel? Wed Green acid 2
Dr McKnight's office Jun 29 piss ant 4
mike waggoner Jun 29 your right 9
Cutie.at.little.ceasars Jun 29 Lmao 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance