Tenderness for Wounded Souls
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fart master

Austin, TX

#22 Jun 15, 2013
Your kidding me wrote:
Viability is the time at which the unborn human can live outside her mother's womb.since the unborn cannot survive independent of her mother, she is not a completely independent human life and hence not fully human.
You're not a human and yet you are outside your mother. Ironic aint it? What the [email protected] is it if it aint fully human? Part dolphin? Shark? Monkey? WTF!!! The best part of you ran down somebodies leg.
Your kidding me right

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Jun 15, 2013
viability criterion seems to be arbitrary and not applicable to the question of whether the unborn is fully human, since it relates more to the location and dependency of the unborn than to any essential change in her state of being. This criterion only tells us when certain members of our society want to accept the humanity of the unborn.
According to Websters Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language, viable of a fetus it means having reached such a stage of development as to be capable of living, under normal conditions, outside the uterus. Viability exists as a function of biomedical and technological capacities, which are different in different parts of the world. please use better language, I know your mother would approve.
Lionel

Lewisburg, TN

#25 Jun 15, 2013
Name calling will get you no where. Just shows how ignorant you can be. You are better than that.
What if

Lewisburg, TN

#26 Jun 16, 2013
Lionel wrote:
Name calling will get you no where. Just shows how ignorant you can be. You are better than that.
Amen
Taper

Lewisburg, TN

#27 Jun 16, 2013
What if wrote:
<quoted text>Amen
He did not even understand what the poster wrote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike waggoner 40 min Ridnher 28
Taylor DeAnn Dalton Thu Eww 12
Jimmy Goddard/Benton Banking Company (Nov '13) Thu cantstandfktards 4
Home Builders in Marshall County Thu goodgrief 4
In search of,.. Jul 22 Just me 2
Convenience Stores (Jul '07) Jul 20 Waka 6
speed limits in town Jul 18 the return of goo... 12

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance