|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

MadMax wrote:
I don't know her but she appears to be big feeling.
She is nuts, too. I mean like crazy.
Grammar

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not no white person, but PT sure wishes she is. NObody said nothing about Mr. Dukes or the president. You must be Pt or one of her idiots.
I find it very interesting how you could say crazy things about a person including their intelligence, but you can't even use correct grammar. That shows more about you and your character than anything you say about Dr. Thomas. If you want to speak negatively about someone online, please proofread next time.
Nashville

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

This is a SMS culture. Be glad you don't have to try to read their handwriting. :)
old timer

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Grammar wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very interesting how you could say crazy things about a person including their intelligence, but you can't even use correct grammar. That shows more about you and your character than anything you say about Dr. Thomas. If you want to speak negatively about someone online, please proofread next time.
Proofreading won't help if you don't know proper grammar to begin with
cool

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

PT needs to pack it in...she is incompetent...just one notch above LW.
Perfect

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Looks like a great way for J.A. To get the spotlight off of her and her daughter
hit tha hiway

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Dr Pepper has a better education than Dr PT. lol.
not throwing rocks

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

She is a good woman. This group of people enjoy attacking people they are jealous of.
allme

Dallas, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Mrs.Thomas is a lovely woman. Stop hating cause you are the dumb ass one. Smdh at you ppl!
allme

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

she's not even qualified to work the cafeteria...send her home..
not throwing rocks

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Shame! This lady is a good person. How can you knock people down? If it isn't a church or another woman, you people need to behave.
Charlie Tuna

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Human nature to down another human being, it has been that way since the beginning of time.
sooo

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

I have only had good experiences with this lady, I guess it is a different story when you have a bad child?
allme

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

not throwing rocks wrote:
Shame! This lady is a good person. How can you knock people down? If it isn't a church or another woman, you people need to behave.
PT wasn't such a good person when she and LW ridiculed employees in the hallway of the central office. Live by the sword fall by the sword...things will be right when that loser is out of the MC Ed system!
confused

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

remember wrote:
<quoted text>
When she first applied for a job here, a white person equally qualified was hired. She sued the county for a job saying they discriminated because she was black. True. It's been years ago but it happened. I remember.
So what is your point- your current director of schools had a lawsuit against the current school board and dropped the suit when she was hired as director. Again - what is your point?
Just mean

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I think some of you people may just have a personal problem with Dr. Thomas. She has more degrees than most people, so you ridicule where she gets her degrees from? You people will try to find anything wrong with this woman because you obviously have a personal vendetta against her. She could say her favorite color, and you people would have something negative to say. It's a darn shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ronald's Cycle Center (Mar '11) 1 hr Wonderwoman13 17
Ugly Yards 3 hr MaeLovesBen 21
vapor cigarettes 3 hr Thin man 17
director of schools (Jan '12) 5 hr elmer 366
Why Chapel Hill (Feb '11) 10 hr puke on u 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Get Real 8,463
Sheriff Norman Dalton Fri Lil Boosie 74
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••