Dr. Patsey Thomas
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sally sue

Columbia, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2011
I hear the old girl is showing how nasty she can be. Treating everyone she can like they are below her. She thinks she is so smart, but she is really stupid. There is no way she really has a dr's degree unless she got it for being the dumbest of the dumb. What makes her think she is so much better than all the other AA people? She is a nobody that needs to go back where she came from. All she does is get somebody else to do her work, and she makes more than any of those people she treats like dogs. Pathetic excuse for life.

Since: Feb 11

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2011
you talking about the dentists wife? If you are, they're all like that.. even the kids.
degree

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2011
She got her Doctorate at Tennessee State. Probably comparable to an associates degree from Comumbia State.
former

Clarksville, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2011
I worked for Dr. Thomas for several years. She may have been "ecclectic" at times, but always put children first and supported parents and staff. She was a pleasure to work with & for. She is very intelligent.
dummy

Columbia, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2011
former wrote:
I worked for Dr. Thomas for several years. She may have been "ecclectic" at times, but always put children first and supported parents and staff. She was a pleasure to work with & for. She is very intelligent.
You must be as dumb as PT. She's never done a job. Someone else has always done it for her. Maybe you was one of them.
Coolio

Columbia, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2011
I worked for her too. She may have been scattered, but she was good to work for. She ALWAYS put the children first and NEVER made a difference because of skin color. She didn't care what color a child was, if they were in the wrong she would make it right. She didn't reward kids who did wrong. She wasn't scared of parents and always backed her teachers. It is too bad she was moved because things at MES have since changed.
Taterbug

Columbia, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2011
Coolio wrote:
I worked for her too. She may have been scattered, but she was good to work for. She ALWAYS put the children first and NEVER made a difference because of skin color. She didn't care what color a child was, if they were in the wrong she would make it right. She didn't reward kids who did wrong. She wasn't scared of parents and always backed her teachers. It is too bad she was moved because things at MES have since changed.
She just wants people to think she likes them. She hates all whites big and little, and so does the rest of her family. My kids went to school with hers and they thought they was better than everbody just like her. You just one of the ones she let do what you want to do. Thats why you like her.
Sick And Tired

Clover, SC

#8 Mar 29, 2011
Looks like some white people can't handle it when minorities are more educated and/or in charge. That's the main problem people have with her and her family, Mr. Dukes, President Obama, etc.
Mary

Columbia, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2011
Sick And Tired wrote:
Looks like some white people can't handle it when minorities are more educated and/or in charge. That's the main problem people have with her and her family, Mr. Dukes, President Obama, etc.
I am not no white person, but PT sure wishes she is. NObody said nothing about Mr. Dukes or the president. You must be Pt or one of her idiots.
Sick And Tired

Clover, SC

#10 Mar 29, 2011
I said something about Mr. Dukes and Obama! I don't even know PT but I can see that most of the above comments that are made by people who don't. Know her are from people like yourself who are intimidated by educated minorities!
Sick And Tired

Clover, SC

#11 Mar 29, 2011
Nobody knows what she thinks, you can't get a doctorate without hard work and maybe she expects the same from all of her students and everyone who works under her.
Grandparent

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2011
Sick And Tired wrote:
Nobody knows what she thinks, you can't get a doctorate without hard work and maybe she expects the same from all of her students and everyone who works under her.
If she had to work hard to get a doctorate from TSU, then she IS dumb! I made the mistake of taking 2 classes there...all you had to do was to show up and take your A.
Coolio

Columbia, TN

#13 Mar 29, 2011
I'm white, and on here supporting her. Looks like you are the one showing your prejudice and ignorance. It's ok for minorities to be racists, huh?
Sick And Tired wrote:
Sick And Tired

Clover, SC

#14 Mar 29, 2011
Nah, I'm not racist and if you're not then I wasn't talking to you. I just can't understand why her name is always brought up in a negative light. Calling her dumb and minimizing her degree. The only conclusion I can jump to is jealousy because of her race. And for the record, pointing out racism doesn't automatically make you a racist. I'm finished with it now. Have a good day everyone!
remember

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Mar 29, 2011
She(Thomas) played the race card when she sued the county for a job in the first place.
mchs98

Nashville, TN

#16 Mar 30, 2011
PT is just barely black, ya gotta be an old bigot to still believe in the one drop rule. I had her in gym and as a vice principal. And she is far more intelligent and honest than the majority of people in town. though a staunch bible beater, any other negative thing you would have to say about her would not be true.
Ugly

Columbia, TN

#17 Mar 31, 2011
mchs98 wrote:
PT is just barely black, ya gotta be an old bigot to still believe in the one drop rule. I had her in gym and as a vice principal. And she is far more intelligent and honest than the majority of people in town. though a staunch bible beater, any other negative thing you would have to say about her would not be true.
Bible beater and "God Bless You" when it is to her advantage, but that does't make up for her racist attitude and ugly actions to people. She is fake, fake , fake.
citizen with healthcare

Columbia, TN

#18 Mar 31, 2011
remember wrote:
She(Thomas) played the race card when she sued the county for a job in the first place.
Why would SHE have to sue the County to get the job if the job was available anyway?
remember

Lewisburg, TN

#19 Mar 31, 2011
citizen with healthcare wrote:
<quoted text>Why would SHE have to sue the County to get the job if the job was available anyway?
When she first applied for a job here, a white person equally qualified was hired. She sued the county for a job saying they discriminated because she was black. True. It's been years ago but it happened. I remember.
MadMax

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Apr 1, 2011
I don't know her but she appears to be big feeling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who share? 12 hr Billytoesaxs 10
Trump the Lyin' King 20 hr Dump Trump 1
Would you support a Nationwide Pit Bull Ban? Sun Just me 4
Hello From Topix! (May '07) Sun Just me 24
Stop asking Stupid Questions Drink the koolaid Sun Of coarse 56
Decent Women (Oct '13) Sat Of coarse 17
Men Who Can't Fix Things Jan 10 Djdj 10

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance