Small Panis. - Need Advice
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Y U so dumb

Columbia, TN

#43 Oct 8, 2013
JenJen37091 wrote:
Anything under 7 inches would be a micro penis. At least that's what me and my bff's think. I don't think many men have a penis under 7 inches. That would be a horrible life. OMG!
LMFAO!!! You would think a smart troll would troll better. Oh... yeah... guess you're not very smart are you? If you are going to troll, you need to be believable. Go read some medical research on the penis. And learn how to troll better. Dumbsh!t... probably not even a girl but a guy with a real micro penis. LOLOLOLOL! OMG!!
JenJen37091

United States

#44 Oct 8, 2013
OMG what are you talking about psycho? Are you mad cuz u have a tiny weenie? I knew I shouldn't have replied to this dumb post. You are all crazzzzzzy!
Y U so dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! You would think a smart troll would troll better. Oh... yeah... guess you're not very smart are you? If you are going to troll, you need to be believable. Go read some medical research on the penis. And learn how to troll better. Dumbsh!t... probably not even a girl but a guy with a real micro penis. LOLOLOLOL! OMG!!
Y U so dumb

Columbia, TN

#45 Oct 8, 2013
JenJen37091 wrote:
OMG what are you talking about psycho? Are you mad cuz u have a tiny weenie? I knew I shouldn't have replied to this dumb post. You are all crazzzzzzy!
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL! Turn the ruler over, you're looking at the mm side. That and you obvious don't measure it correctly. There are methods, proper and improper that can give you different results. Bet you and your bffs aren't old enough to drink yet, right? Went to MCHS too? LOLOLOL!
Henry

Columbia, TN

#47 Oct 8, 2013
JenJen37091 wrote:
Anything under 7 inches would be a micro penis. At least that's what me and my bff's think. I don't think many men have a penis under 7 inches. That would be a horrible life. OMG!
I'm over 7 in and proud of it don't care who knows it or sees it I was trying to help some dudes out. The other dude just trying to make everyone mad lol I will compare just say where I got my cock and jejjen tell this dude you don't like it anal and if you do I'm sorry I just don't understand it. Didn't know a women could get off like that lol
wow

Columbia, TN

#48 Oct 8, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm over 7 in and proud of it don't care who knows it or sees it I was trying to help some dudes out. The other dude just trying to make everyone mad lol I will compare just say where I got my cock and jejjen tell this dude you don't like it anal and if you do I'm sorry I just don't understand it. Didn't know a women could get off like that lol
dude... are you like drunk or do you just type drunk? or are you just a trashy gangsta wannabe that cant speak english? and buy a new measureing tape.
Habi

Lewisburg, TN

#49 Oct 8, 2013
We don't need crap like this on here go away
Mum Of 4

United States

#50 Nov 3, 2013
I think 5 inches is considered a micropenis. I might be wrong.
LburgSux

Lawrenceburg, TN

#51 Nov 3, 2013
Don't worry Habu, dip your junk in chocolate. The Loserburg women will love it
Hot and Bothered

United States

#52 Nov 4, 2013
Wow wrote:
Not sure who is funnier, Habu or Mae. Use a cinder block Habu! I have mine almost down to 12 inches now. It looks like spaghetti but the girls kinda like that! Been thinkin of a piercing and installing and earlobe stretch ring, what do you think of that Mae?
I about fell out of my chair!!!! Thank you for that!!!
info

United States

#53 Dec 1, 2013
The average American man's penis is 5.6 inches (14.2 centimeters) long when erect,a new surveyof 1,661 men finds.

The study, published online July 10 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, is relatively consistent with the results of prior surveys of penis size.

Penis size has been the subject of dozens of studies, as well as countless urban legends, myths and spam emails. For many men, the idea of not measuring up can cause a great deal of anxiety.

But whether penis size truly matters to a man's sex partner is up for debate. Some research shows that women who experience vaginal orgasms do so more consistently with men of bigger girth.
Penis penis

San Francisco, CA

#55 Dec 1, 2013
why you so attracted to penis mae? you too old to be experienced with new stuff and probably aint had any sex since whenever. you got penis envy? just wondering
oh my

Columbia, TN

#56 Dec 1, 2013
Penis penis wrote:
why you so attracted to penis mae? you too old to be experienced with new stuff and probably aint had any sex since whenever. you got penis envy? just wondering
Maybe she sneeks those blue pills in her husbands coffee and then has her time with him. How bout it Mae? You been a naughty girl? Dont forget your astroglide!
Wow

Columbia, TN

#57 Dec 1, 2013
Mae wrote:
Has anyone questioned the sex pill enlargement as being legal but not the legalization of the "date rape" pill?
He gets ready. She unknowingly is made ready. I sure hope the properly diagnosed men are medically taking those erectile dysfunction pills. Stay away from taking any drug that isn't prescribed for you and do not give any to a friend on a date or elsewhere.
Anything you do is coming back on you sooner or later!
I am sure some men have taken the enlargement pills and had to see an ER MD.
LIFE.
YOUR LIFE IS DEARLY FRAGILE.
HANDLE WITH CARE AND TENDERLY CARESS THE ONE YOU LOVE.
Let's break this down:
She knows men who have taken the 'enlargement' pills and then she says 'handle with care' and caress it. Wow.
Mine is 'enlarged' enough so when it gets hard is even bigger. No need for any pill, Mae.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yellow jacked up truck, Maroon chevy and silver... 59 min mad dogg 3
Work 8 hr Union member 33
Marshall Tribune 8 hr bob loves clint 37
3 fire halls for the city of lewisburg 8 hr no brainer 2
Hometown Grocery Closing? 12 hr Disappointed 1
Marshall County Tn Election Commission 13 hr Important Questions 5
Tyler Watson coming to town is he DTF Sun catlover23 1
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE