Small Panis. - Need Advice

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Habu

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2013
I have small penis of 6.5 inches. I want to marry but so so afraid that sweet lady friend will laugh at me for having small panis. I want to be machine of love like on the dirty vhs tapes my cousin has in his shed. I'm very much terrified that sweet lady friend will laugh and ridicule me. Will weights make my panis long and strong? I wish to be 8 or 9 inches like normal people. Can my panis be stretched?

Thanks
Habu
Purfect Peter

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Sep 26, 2013
You are a retard, 6.5 is above normal.
See the Light

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2013
Purfect Peter wrote:
You are a retard, 6.5 is above normal.
You call him a retard? Can't you see he is playing people like you.
Masterbaiter

Columbia, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2013
He's really a tuna can and too embarrassed to admit it. You are a freak and should walk out in front of a bus or truck.
Nurse

Columbia, TN

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Just to let you know, very few men actually measure up to the 8-9 inch myth. At 6 1/2 inches, your size is above average.

There's a saying that "It's not the size of the wand, it's the magic in it." I like to say, "It's not the size of the wand, but the magic in your touch." I dare say that if you approach your "sweet lady friend" with love, and make it your mission to satisfy her no matter what it takes, then she will be impressed with you.
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Habu wrote:
I have small penis of 6.5 inches. I want to marry but so so afraid that sweet lady friend will laugh at me for having small panis. I want to be machine of love like on the dirty vhs tapes my cousin has in his shed. I'm very much terrified that sweet lady friend will laugh and ridicule me. Will weights make my panis long and strong? I wish to be 8 or 9 inches like normal people. Can my panis be stretched?
Thanks
Habu
Habu,
How old is your penis? Sex education can be found on medical web sites. Movies aren't suppose to instruct you to "act" in what is natural and healthy.
If you haven't began sexual intercourse let me say this, sex is not about "playing". It isn't about "getting some", either.
A whole lot of your being becomes her being (at least you desire the opposite sex).
Two weeks after, she is "attached" to her sex partner. Girls get used and the guys it doesn't mean anything but a "good time" and get another girl.
Your male body is "holy" because of being born. Be educated beyond that area of your body. Real women desire men who are faithful to them and see them as they are, as intelligent and not sexual trophies.
The length can give you more pleasure when you are married. Meaning it doesn't matter,. There will be a time where it isn't more than a knob.
As long as you can "love" with your heart as the love of your life, you are risen to manhood like you were made to be.
Thirty is a good age for a male to have sexual relationships. Immaturity will have you with many females and about a dozen children. Be good to your penis. Diseases can kill you.
Wow

Columbia, TN

#7 Sep 27, 2013
Not sure who is funnier, Habu or Mae. Use a cinder block Habu! I have mine almost down to 12 inches now. It looks like spaghetti but the girls kinda like that! Been thinkin of a piercing and installing and earlobe stretch ring, what do you think of that Mae?
dont show Mae

Bethesda, MD

#9 Sep 27, 2013
Habu wrote:
Thanks
Habu
dont ofer to sho it to Mae she will think u is hittin on her .she might invite u over
too funny

Columbia, TN

#10 Sep 27, 2013
sounds if Habu may have found his sex instructor in Mae...Next it will be wedding bells and Mae will be too busy to be on Topix...
sex in the fast lane

Columbia, TN

#11 Sep 27, 2013
too funny wrote:
sounds if Habu may have found his sex instructor in Mae...Next it will be wedding bells and Mae will be too busy to be on Topix...
no Mae's health is too bad for sex. she probably hasn't had it in so long she dont realize its not just missionary anymore. some guy got nasty with her and she thought he was hitting on her...
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Sep 28, 2013
Wow wrote:
Not sure who is funnier, Habu or Mae. Use a cinder block Habu! I have mine almost down to 12 inches now. It looks like spaghetti but the girls kinda like that! Been thinkin of a piercing and installing and earlobe stretch ring, what do you think of that Mae?
I used to hear about jewel implants in the penis skin, many decades ago. I just looked on piercing and that other stuff you are thinking of doing. Please take care of your body! I saw a photo and it looked like a hand gernade. Just pull that ring pin. What a horrible thing for someone to do to another and or desire it.

That isn't for love. That is for a power that can injure you and or those you have sex with. If men continue body shaping, they will be so messed up when even a drug can't make it give you anymore pleasure.
A toy, a weapon, will bring removal by surgery.
I know men who had cancer and would plead for your body shaping penis artists to stop. They can't do it or have a child anymore.
Take care of your holy gift, please.
When "the girls" stop looking, then what? Go talk to someone at Centerstone. You can walk in and talk to someone. Please find out why your thoughts are penis envy and want to THINK ABOUT body shaping it. Your "seeds" have a rich heritage and I pray for you with all my heart. Deceased males can't enjoy life. Live healthy for my two baby sons. You are a son. God Bless you.
Look in a mirror and smile. Good night.

'
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2013
dont show Mae wrote:
<quoted text>
dont ofer to sho it to Mae she will think u is hittin on her .she might invite u over
When you have seen many enjoy the soap suds at Nursing Homes, they all look alike. I have taken a vow to not have sex anymore. By pass me.
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Sep 28, 2013
too funny wrote:
A gong cymbal more like it. Mae's just being helpful. I guess Habu got busy or he learned something that opened his mind. He may have only wanted a "boys room" to ask his questions.

It all made me laugh at what you posted.
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2013
sex in the fast lane wrote:
<quoted text>
no Mae's health is too bad for sex. she probably hasn't had it in so long she dont realize its not just missionary anymore. some guy got nasty with her and she thought he was hitting on her...
Some Angels came down and had sex with the Daughters of Men.
How did they do it?

Jews would loved to end the rumor that they have, "a hole in the sheet".
How did that idea come about in the first place?

The Christians are called, Missionaries.
How did the early Missionaries do?

No, it has become a forceful event because the natural satisfaction is not being met with threesomes and in your face, a disgrace that sure isn't attractive. Respect each other because you don't know what harm you are doing, right now. Play with fire and you will get burned. A blushing couple is still great over any bruising couples.

Temptations are something I as you need to be aware of.
I made a vow to not have anymore sex.
Egads

Columbia, TN

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Mae wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Angels came down and had sex with the Daughters of Men.
How did they do it?
Jews would loved to end the rumor that they have, "a hole in the sheet".
How did that idea come about in the first place?
The Christians are called, Missionaries.
How did the early Missionaries do?
No, it has become a forceful event because the natural satisfaction is not being met with threesomes and in your face, a disgrace that sure isn't attractive. Respect each other because you don't know what harm you are doing, right now. Play with fire and you will get burned. A blushing couple is still great over any bruising couples.
Temptations are something I as you need to be aware of.
I made a vow to not have anymore sex.
Other than the fact this whole post brainless banter, the comment about angels having sex with daughters of men is totally wrong. To begin with there is a ton of misunderstanding with these verses.

If you look at the Hebrew words being used it is "The sons of God" and not angels that saw the daughters of men: Many have believed the sons of God were those from the line of Seth, and the daughters of men were from the line of Cain, and this describes an intermarriage between the godly and the ungodly, something God specifically prohibits (Deuteronomy 7:1-4, 2 Corinthians 6:14).

In addition, Jesus spoke on the Resurrection and Marriage in Luke 20 he said,“The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels." This is taken that angels do not have sex nor do they marry. In addition, there are zero passages in the bible that give any example of angels and sex, so to claim that the above reference in Genesis 6 has anything to do with angels and total conjecture.

The rest of your post is pure nonsense!
ShireFolk

United States

#17 Sep 29, 2013
Masterbaiter wrote:
He's really a tuna can and too embarrassed to admit it. You are a freak and should walk out in front of a bus or truck.
Why must you say bad things. Habu would never speak ill of you.
kong dong

Seattle, WA

#18 Oct 1, 2013
Habu, be glad you're not like me. I have 10.5 inches and the ladies run. My nickname is Kong. I have issues with staying erect.
sad truth

Columbia, TN

#19 Oct 1, 2013
I only have two inches of penis. But that kind of thickness scares a lot of women. Wished I could get it surgically thinner.
sad truth

Columbia, TN

#20 Oct 1, 2013
P.S. of all the girls out there do you think I should get it fixed or would you be okay with it? I have had girls complain. Your opinion will help me decide what to do.
Mae

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Oct 1, 2013
Have you unzipped for your doctor, sad truth?
Corrected surgery may help you if needed.
Talk to your doctor so that you will be more comfortable with your intimate appetite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court judge 2 hr Bitchysnitchy 7
homeless tunnel? 12 hr Green acid 2
No rental properties! 12 hr goodgrief 4
Dr McKnight's office 17 hr piss ant 4
mike waggoner 23 hr your right 9
Cutie.at.little.ceasars Wed Lmao 2
Any Wiccans or Pagans? (Apr '11) Tue No spell on me 98

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance