Dallas Stewart and his mother
sad

Nashville, TN

#83 Oct 27, 2009
I wished i could read about the whole story in the paper.I never heard about it till i read this.
This is terrible

AOL

#84 Oct 27, 2009
Anyone that wants the facts about this case should Google Marshall County Tribune Dallas Stewart. They have done an excellent job of covering this story. But be warned these actions are horrific. What Dallas has done is inexcusable and I hope that he remains behind bars for a very long time. He has lost the privilege of being fit to function in society.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#85 Oct 31, 2009
what he has done to them girls where real bad and now they will be hurt for the rest of there life.anyone that can do what he do shouldn't never see the light of day i hope he stays behind bars for the rest of his life.

Location hidden

#86 Nov 11, 2009
i guess the stewart finally got the point that he done it.
confidental

Murfreesboro, TN

#87 Feb 6, 2010
he did it and i heard that they got run out of town his family and why would those girls lie about that it doesnt even make since they were like 9. thatis wrong what he did and he will burn in hell forever .and whomever is supporting him please see through the lies. deep down everyone has good.but he did do it im not going to revel anything else.have a good life everyone but justice will be served to those girls.

Location hidden

#88 Feb 9, 2010
i think he is still in jail.i don't think he is going to get out
Justin

Chapel Hill, TN

#90 Mar 23, 2010
tnvolsfan08 wrote:
i think he is still in jail.i don't think he is going to get out
yea he still in jail and took a ass beating i was locked up next block to him
Not Amuzed anymore

AOL

#91 Mar 24, 2010
For the love of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok how old are you? I think your parents should be monitoring you and what you say on the internet! Where are you from talking like that? It sounds a little Ghetto to me. Somewhat like you are trying to write a rap song here! You need to start a new forum called white trash rappist!
Before anyone judges anyone, let the truth come out which it will.Everyone is so quick to be a judge and jury in this town,before getting all the facts.What you read or hear is exactly that heresay!! I don't know either family or girls or even mother.What I do know is this town is nothing but gossipers, filled with hatred,and is so quick to bad mouth anyone or anything.Just to put there 2 cents in.If its true, then judge will punish him, but if he's not, I'll be the first 1 to laugh at the one's who likes to play judge and jury.
tabby

Joelton, TN

#92 Mar 29, 2010
To all people who think Dallas Stewart is innocent,
I am the grandmother of one of the children, Polygraph test do not lie & neither does forenzic or medical test,Those girls didnt make up those horrible things he did to them, He took so much of their childhood away, he will get what he deserves & if he got a beaten in jail, oh well I salute the person who gave it to him,Dallas knew what he was doing to them was wrong, but he kept doing it anyway, he deserves worse than a beating, maybe RAPE would be better, give him a taste of what he did to CHILDREN, Thank god for the one little girl who finally opened up,If she hadnt he would still be tormenting the kids.

Location hidden

#93 Mar 29, 2010
that little shit isn't innocent.only people i am worried about is them little girls he hurt.he can burn in hell for what he did
tabby

Joelton, TN

#94 Mar 30, 2010
tnvolsfan08,
I agree with you totally

Since: Mar 10

Murfreesboro, TN

#95 Mar 30, 2010
tabby wrote:
tnvolsfan08,
I agree with you totally
Noone wants to believe one of their own (family or friends) could be capable of such an act, nevermind ever being convicted of it. However, its worrisome that people are as quick to almost assign blame to the victims without concern of the added damage that will do. These are children who have already been vicitmized. This isnt something that just goes away because he's been found guilty and is going to prison. These kids will need support of their family, friends, and town's people to let them know they were a victim but they survived. They are capable of living a normal and productive life despite this
tabby

Joelton, TN

#96 Mar 30, 2010
Yes your right, the children are the victims & not Dallas.
justice will be served

Murfreesboro, TN

#97 Apr 11, 2010
Isnt it sad how sick and twisted people have become...it makes me sick to hear what people do to each other we should be a team...the world should be safe we shouldnt have to watch our back and keep a weapon on us.Dallas did not only rape those 2 girls but has been indited on 26 accounts of rape.He is a prime example of low life creeps that lurk aroound the corner in our everyday lives.
tabby

Murfreesboro, TN

#98 Apr 21, 2010
I know that they found him sain enough to stand trial & the trial starts today, maybe now he will get what he deserves & real justice will be done
mandy

Leoma, TN

#99 May 25, 2010
what has happen with dallas? has it gone to court?
tabby

Murfreesboro, TN

#100 May 28, 2010
I believe it goes court for sentencing the first week of June
mandy

Leoma, TN

#101 Jun 16, 2010
tabby did it go to court and what happen? My husband used to be his friend they worked together. That just makes me sick how he could do that to little girls. my prayers go out to the girls and their family.
Rebecca

Devault, PA

#102 Jul 6, 2010
What ever happened in this case? Is he free, is he in jail???
Fred

Hendersonville, TN

#103 Jul 16, 2010
The One wrote:
I bet mama shut her mouth real fast whenm he results of the polygraph were read.I can't believe that someone would try to blame little girls for her son being a sick piece of trash.I guess we know what she is too.
What were the results of the poygraph. I was looking for them and couldn't find them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
worst factory 5 hr Guesty 12
Church at Bear Creek (May '09) 17 hr Ms Manners 68
Fireworks 18 hr Rain man 3
No rental properties! Thu Lewisburger 3
dirt cheap Jun 22 thereturn of some... 10
What's yalls opinion on black males dating whit... Jun 21 Pbj 20
Cabe Pawn Store Jun 20 Swept 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages