Comments
1 - 20 of 131 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
The One

AOL

#1 Sep 4, 2009
I bet mama shut her mouth real fast whenm he results of the polygraph were read.I can't believe that someone would try to blame little girls for her son being a sick piece of trash.I guess we know what she is too.
pokey

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2009
no she didnt everybody involved is white trash to her.
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#3 Sep 6, 2009
first off he past the one in franklin that was better then the one in your little shit hole town! my cousin did not do that and you know it! and don't talk about his mother! this family has had to much to go on this year! Dallas did not do it and you know it!
The entertainer

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Sep 6, 2009
he past it? like walk past it?
tabby

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2009
First of all the one in franklin was onl a Stress Anaylasis Test, which if you read about those kinds of tests they are easy to pass, that wasnt an actual Polygragh test. Also He admitted it ! Its all on a Voice recorded Statement that he gave.
u r an idiot

Winchester, TN

#6 Sep 6, 2009
dallas_cousin wrote:
first off he past the one in franklin that was better then the one in your little shit hole town! my cousin did not do that and you know it! and don't talk about his mother! this family has had to much to go on this year! Dallas did not do it and you know it!
too bad you don't know what your talking about the one that was given in this "little shit hole town" was given by the TBI, which beats anything Franklin gave him you DIPWAD!!! HE FAILED DALLAS STEWART IS GUILTY AS SIN OF RAPING CHILDREN!!! you would stand up for him being his kin, guess you have the same desire for little kids as he does!
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#7 Sep 6, 2009
First off you asses who think you got to talk about my Cousin he did not do it! He is not that kind of person! yall don't even know him! I'm also not a DIPWAD like the IDIOT from Nashville said! And when Dallas gets out of jail the b####es who lied on him will be there next! Yall don't even know the true story! It will come out! so back off my family and let us be! Dallas is a great guy! and yall are all wrong!
CORY

Scarborough, ME

#8 Sep 6, 2009
First of all Dallas would of not done nothing like that in the first place. he loves his family very much and i dont improved the cops interigation him the whole time to sign a paper he didnt read. I think its bullshit what they done to him and they should let him out .
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#9 Sep 6, 2009
you are so right Cory they should let him out!! Nice to know there are some people out there with a brain! Thanks!
CORY

Scarborough, ME

#10 Sep 6, 2009
Look listen here every body dallas cuzzzent loves him very much. and u telling here all this shit how he a rapes and and how he fail the thats test cuzzz of stresss. he has terats and they dont know nothing about that cuzzz when u have that it all stresss just back up offf here
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#11 Sep 6, 2009
I love Dallas and he is be home soon!
CORY

Scarborough, ME

#12 Sep 6, 2009
right here
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#13 Sep 6, 2009
Thanks Cory! Will yall please back off him! Dallas is not that kind of person! and I will support him 100%! and his Mother! They are great people! Don't judge him by what people say! Pleople lie and thats whats going on now! I love dallas and he will be out soon! I have faith and pray for that!
CORY

Scarborough, ME

#15 Sep 6, 2009
WE PORMIES U
For the love of God

Brentwood, TN

#16 Sep 7, 2009
dallas_cousin wrote:
First off you asses who think you got to talk about my Cousin he did not do it! He is not that kind of person! yall don't even know him! I'm also not a DIPWAD like the IDIOT from Nashville said! And when Dallas gets out of jail the b####es who lied on him will be there next! Yall don't even know the true story! It will come out! so back off my family and let us be! Dallas is a great guy! and yall are all wrong!
I don't think anyone knows the true story except for the Girls and Dallas! So I think you don't know shit! I didn't see you or Cory in court? I will not back off anyone until he pays for what he has done!
For the love of God

Brentwood, TN

#17 Sep 7, 2009
CORY wrote:
Look listen here every body dallas cuzzzent loves him very much. and u telling here all this shit how he a rapes and and how he fail the thats test cuzzz of stresss. he has terats and they dont know nothing about that cuzzz when u have that it all stresss just back up offf here
Ok how old are you? I think your parents should be monitoring you and what you say on the internet! Where are you from talking like that? It sounds a little Ghetto to me. Somewhat like you are trying to write a rap song here! You need to start a new forum called white trash rappist!
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#18 Sep 7, 2009
let me guess you must be richie?? Back off!! The girls lied! Dallas did not do it!! Dallas tells the truth and he did not do it!!
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#19 Sep 7, 2009
I'll be at court if his lawyer John and his mother want me there I will be there! Like I said I support Dallas 100%! And I always will! so back off and get a life! Yall must not have one cause all you can do is talk bad about a great person! DALLAS DID NOT DO IT!!!
u r an idiot

Winchester, TN

#20 Sep 7, 2009
looks like there is either a WHOLE LOT of inbreeding going on within the stewart family geene pool or one person likes to talk back and forth to themself. don't let the difference in ip addresses fool you. appears one is coming for a home computer the other off a cell phone connection. i'm also thinking this is either his bully little brother and thats why he needs his trashy mamas permission to attend court or the brother and mama going back and forth!
omg here we go44

United States

#21 Sep 7, 2009
whatever! he SAID he did, they said he did it >>HE DID IT! I HOPE HE GETS EVERTHING COMMING TO HIM & he will just wait til he gets to the pen they will REALLY make hime pay!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss Mae 3 hr really 15
Dr Who 3 hr Tv watcher 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
gag and quack 4 hr Troll alert 7
K teachers at Oak Grove 6 hr from here 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Julia 8,613
The drama seeking people of Lewisburg 8 hr tired of helping 8
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search