Lewisburg Getting Worse

Lewisburg Getting Worse

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Freak Show

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2013
Drugs, Murders, Unemployment, Gangs, Meth Zombies and the list goes on. Get your family out while you still have a fighting chance! Even teachers are bad examples these days. What would ever bring anyone to this God forsaken dump?
Feel Like Giving Up

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2013
I don't come on too much because of some stupid remarks placed by some people. I do find out local news, what little is true and I will post to stick up for people I believe in.
All we can do and it doesn't cost anything is to pull together and be as a team, not us against them.
Acceptance.
Now back to work.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Freak Show wrote:
Drugs, Murders, Unemployment, Gangs, Meth Zombies and the list goes on. Get your family out while you still have a fighting chance! Even teachers are band examples these days. What would ever bring anyone to this God forsaken dump?
This kind of posting is universal on Topic.
People have dreams of a better life, elsewhere.
Take care of your affairs and watch over your family.
Healthy Hobbies help escape the boredom.
Jack Crap

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2013
Do all women from Loserburg have STD's?
Hey hey

Columbia, TN

#6 Aug 6, 2013
yellow_sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
This kind of posting is universal on Topic.
People have dreams of a better life, elsewhere.
Take care of your affairs and watch over your family.
Healthy Hobbies help escape the boredom.
And how have you taken care of YOUR affairs? and watched over YOUR family? You sound like your family life is so much more perfect than everyone elses! Oh wonderful!! Tell us how wonderful YOUR family life is!!
what up

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Lewisburg is just fine. It is, however, slowly becoming a "retirement" community. young people leave for college and dont return. the small number of ones who do stay that arent willing to work hard in local jobs get into drugs and crime. eventually, they too will disappear into jail or bigger cities where crime is more lucrative. in any case, there are lots of folks retiring here from other big cities because Lewisburg is a nice quiet place. no big arenas or huge water parks or entertainment parks to attract crowds. no major traffic issues, no shoulder-to-shoulder tourist problems in stores, just peace and quiet!
Reasons

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Aug 7, 2013
what up wrote:
Lewisburg is just fine. It is, however, slowly becoming a "retirement" community. young people leave for college and dont return. the small number of ones who do stay that arent willing to work hard in local jobs get into drugs and crime. eventually, they too will disappear into jail or bigger cities where crime is more lucrative. in any case, there are lots of folks retiring here from other big cities because Lewisburg is a nice quiet place. no big arenas or huge water parks or entertainment parks to attract crowds. no major traffic issues, no shoulder-to-shoulder tourist problems in stores, just peace and quiet!
....and nothing to do.

Look around, we are becoming a low income housing magnet. Retirement you say? For those on disability and welfare maybe. We need something to rejuvenate Lewisburg. Without that something, they will tax you out of your little retirement home.

We need places of interest and better what we have to attract people with money who can keep a community a rolling.

We need a whole lot more than what we have now. Retirement communities have no money, they eat very little, they spend nothing, and they have no lives to speak of. If they do travel, they don't spend here.

The ones who live here now are not all that satisfied and complain about the new, old retirement center they do have.

Quiet yes, for now, wait until we continue on the same trail and see what you have.
Here is Ideas

Columbia, TN

#10 Aug 11, 2013
Build more low income housing!

Give out more welfare and food stamps!

Build more roads!
Build more schools!
Increase the county and city budget!
Hire more teachers, maintance men, police and firemen!

Borrow more and more!

Give more tax breaks!
Then tax the rest the working man out of house and his home!

Real Smart!
Don t Worry

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Aug 15, 2013
Here is Ideas wrote:
Build more low income housing!
Give out more welfare and food stamps!
Build more roads!
Build more schools!
Increase the county and city budget!
Hire more teachers, maintance men, police and firemen!
Borrow more and more!
Give more tax breaks!
Then tax the rest the working man out of house and his home!
Real Smart!
What are you doing to make things better? Do vote? Are involved in your city? if the answer is no, then stop complaining!
Don t Worry

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And how have you taken care of YOUR affairs? and watched over YOUR family? You sound like your family life is so much more perfect than everyone elses! Oh wonderful!! Tell us how wonderful YOUR family life is!!
Family life, can be wonderful if you take the time to enjoy it. No it is not perfect, we just live one day at a time. It is the little things that help to ground me. Everyday I think of a lest 10 good things in life, and write the down, may sound silly to you, but it works. food to eat, I ate chocolate cake for breakfast,shade trees,my warm bed with the dog kiss,........ the list changes everyday. it really can't be that bad!!!!
herp de dur

Columbia, TN

#14 Aug 15, 2013
Don t Worry wrote:
<quoted text>
Family life, can be wonderful if you take the time to enjoy it. No it is not perfect, we just live one day at a time. It is the little things that help to ground me. Everyday I think of a lest 10 good things in life, and write the down, may sound silly to you, but it works. food to eat, I ate chocolate cake for breakfast,shade trees,my warm bed with the dog kiss,........ the list changes everyday. it really can't be that bad!!!!
If you are on the bed kissing the dog... that is just wrong!
Local

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Aug 15, 2013
herp de dur wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are on the bed kissing the dog... that is just wrong!
Don't be such a jerk,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg Donut Shop 2 hr I live here 3
Donald Trump For President 12 hr I vote for change... 9
Hillary Clinton 2016 12 hr I vote for change... 1
gillys tire....horrible Aug 30 hmmmm 9
Does Mayor of Cornersville Resign Aug 30 Scotty knew 16
MCHS Football Cheating? Aug 29 J. Hill 3
Black Schools Aug 29 J. Hill 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages